Jammy Cooks is a YouTube show that features dishes based on or inspired by in-game foods. In a recent episode, Jammy made a recipe from Breath of the Wild: the Goron Spiced Skewers!
A few things you’ll need before you start:
- 2 table spoons of chili powder
- 2 table spoons of garam masala
- 2 table spoons of curry powder
Mix together for Goron Spice!
For the skewer part you’ll need:
- 1 1/2 lbs of meat of your choice
- 2 tea spoons of salt(kosher preferred)
- 1 lemon(to be juiced)
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 table spoon of brown sugar
- 2 table spoons of olive oil
- and skewers of course!
Of course, Jammy Cooks goes beyond just the Zelda series, reaching many different Nintendo franchises and other pop culture foods seen on the big screen, or in your living room! I’ll personally be trying out a few of these myself, will you?