Those in the know are aware of the official Nintendo-sanctioned Zelda 25th Anniversary T-Shirt created by The King of Games. These shirts are a limited edition and can only be pre-ordered between December 24th, 2011 through February 20th, 2012 with an expected shipping in early May.
And now one lucky fan has the opportunity to win one, because we’re partnering with The King of Games to present a contest with the 25th Anniversary T-shirt as a prize, generously provided by The King of Games.
Entering is simple but will require some creativity, and we’re taking entries until a minute to midnight PST on February 13th. Want to win? Hit the jump and find out how.
You’re entering the 25th Annniversary T-Shirt Contest to win one of these official limited edition shirts! The contest is open worldwide and will run from February 4th until a minute to midnight PST on February 13th.
All entries will be judged based on quality and creativity by a panel of judges comprised of Zelda Universe and The King of Games staff members. The winner and runners up will be announced shortly following the contest (we’ll try to go through entries as quickly as we can to judge, but, as always, we expect a lot of entries).
How to Enter
- The 25th anniversary of the Zelda series means a lot to a lot of fans, we’d like to see what it means to you. With your entry include some creative representation of what Zelda’s 25th anniversary means to you. It can be either an image, video, written work, a song, or any combination thereof. Show us your creativity!
- Written entries must be 500 words or less.
- Video entries must be 3 minutes or less.
- Image entries must be 10MB or less.
- Submit your entry by filling out the form below no later than a minute until midnight PST on February 13th. Be creative!
- Sit back, relax, and wait!
- The winner will be announced about a week after entries are closed, along with three runners up. (Only the first place winner will win a prize.)
We love running contests, but–like all good things–there are a few restrictions. This is just to make the contest fair for everyone, so please read this before you enter.
- There is no age limit for this contest.
- Anyone can enter, anywhere in the world.
- Entries are judged based on quality and creativity only, and they must follow the guidelines for how to enter detailed above to qualify.
- One entry per person. Multiple entries will disqualify you. Yes, we can tell if you’ve entered twice–don’t even try.
- The winner will have one week to respond to their winner’s notification. If they do not respond, the first runner up will become the winner.
- Comments on this post will not be judged. You must submit your entry through the entry form at the bottom of this post
[Contest now closed, entries no longer accepted. Good luck!]