Nintendo of America has posted a brand new commercial for their upcoming holiday blockbuster A Link Between Worlds. The commercial feels very Indiana Jones-esque, except for the fact that in this case Indiana Jones can turn into a painting and merge with walls. And he also claims the Master Sword. Wouldn’t that make for an interesting movie? Hit after the jump to view the commercial!
Brand new A Link Between Worlds commercial!
by Morgan Lewis on November 12, 2013
MORE LIKE THIS
- New Nintendo slogan appears on 2DS commercial
- Spoiler warning! The new Breath of the Wild commercial…
- Another Smash Bros. commercial approaches in North America
- Official US commercial for Hyrule Warriors released
- Smash Bros. for 3DS US commercials tell players to…
- UK commercial for Majora’s Mask 3D fuels hype for the…
© 2001-2017 Zelda Universe