Creative communications agency Dentsu London are working to create a short documentary-style film about Zelda fans. They’re looking for Zelda fans to feature in the film, which will be shot in the UK and aired on the Nintendo Channel as well as potentially online.
If you’re aged between 20 and 35 and live in the UK, read on to find out how you can apply to be in the film.
Are you a Zelda fan between the age of 20-35? Do you remember the days when you used to play The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on the Nintendo 64? If the answer is yes, then now is your chance to feature in a short film about those who love all things Zelda. Enter alone or with your friends, we’re looking for genuine Zelda fans to hang out and play their favourite game. Just tell us a little bit more about yourself by answering the questions below, and you could be the star of our next film. Send your answers to [email protected] and we’ll make sure to get back to you soon.
- Name :
- Age :
- Phone number :
- Do you live in the UK? If so, what city?
- Where were you when you used to play Zelda: Ocarina of Time?
- What do you like most about Zelda: Ocarina of Time?
- Have you played any game on the Nintendo 3DS? How was the experience?
- Do you have a couple friends you often played Zelda with but haven’t seen in a while? If so, tell us more about them.
- Are you a gamer? What types of games do you usually go for?
- When did you start playing video games and do you still play?
Please fill in each field and attach a photo of yourself before submitting your entry. None of your answers can be right or wrong, but the more information you share the better.