Do any of you guys remember us posting about Zelda Williams, Robin William’s daughter, and how she was doing some sort of super-secret-shoot that had to do with Zelda? Well Nintendo Network got to interview her at E3, and she revealed to us that she, herself, is a Zelda nerd like all of us. Her favorite Zelda game is Majora’s Mask, she loves to play Super Smash Bros. Melee with her friends, and when she plays she always plays as Zelda/Sheik. Now, unfortunately the video is only on Nintendo’s E3 site, so we cannot embed it here. But you should definitely watch it anyways, it’s nice to see someone new give her opinion about The Legend of Zelda’s 25th anniversary.
New Zelda Williams interview video from E3
by Caleb Peters on June 9, 2011
MORE LIKE THIS
- Actor and Zelda fan Robin Williams dies at age 63
- Online petition asks Nintendo to name a Zelda character…
- Nintendo responds to Robin Williams tribute petition
- RIP Robin Williams: A tribute to Hollywood’s biggest…
- Zelda Williams promises she’ll be doing…
- Sakurai wanted a playable Geno in Super Smash Bros.
© 2001-2017 Zelda Universe