Calling all Zelda fans who like playing with images! Zelda Universe is on the lookout for talented Graphic Artists to join our staff team and produce images for the site. We need people who can do tasks from simple cropping of official artwork and existing images to creating original graphics for posts, articles, guides, YouTube thumbnails and more. For those who want to work on something bigger, we’re also looking for people to help with designing the website layout.
We’re looking for Graphic Artists who have:
- A high skill level with Photoshop, Illustrator or another powerful image editing tool (including knowledge of and access to recent versions of the tool)
- A passion for graphic design, art in general, and the Legend of Zelda series
- The ability to work in a team. You’ll be working with writers and content creators to produce graphics to go with their work
If that sounds like something that’s up your alley, consider sending in an application! To apply, send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- Your name
- Your background as a graphic designer and any training and/or previous experience
- A portfolio that showcases the best of your abilities. Be sure to submit more than one piece; we want to see all that you can do! If your portfolio is hosted online, send us a link to it
- Tell us a bit about what you’d like to do as a Graphic Artist for Zelda Universe
Please note that these are volunteer positions, and we are unable to pay you for your work.