If you love writing and you love Zelda, there’s a good chance that you’d enjoy writing about Zelda. That’s assuming you don’t already write about Zelda. If you’ve ever written or considered writing articles about Zelda, why not join the Zelda Universe Features team?
We’re looking for people who can write interesting, entertaining and profound articles about anything that is related to The Legend of Zelda series. From tongue-in-cheek humor to deeply analytical timeline theory, any subject is open for exploration.
We want people to join our staff as Feature Writers and contribute articles on a regular basis, but if you aren’t sure that you’d be able to commit to writing regularly and still have something to write about, you can submit articles as a Guest Writer.
Before you can join the team as a Feature Writer, you’ll need to:
- Have a strong grasp of the English language
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about the Zelda series, or a subset of it
- Be proactive about finding subjects to write about and write articles regularly
- Be available to work as part of a team and communicate regularly via our online chat tool
Please also note that all Zelda Universe staff are volunteers and we will be unable to pay you for your work.
If you’d like to have your work featured on Zelda Universe as a Guest Writer, we’ll be looking for top-notch content before we consider it for publication on the site.
Interested in applying? Send an email with “Feature Writer” in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Contact Details
- Information about yourself as a writer and Zelda fan, and why you’d like to write Feature Articles
- A sample(s) of your writing. You can attach a document or provide a link to a page where your work is displayed
If you’d like to submit an article as a Guest Writer, send it through to the same address with the words “Guest Article” in the subject.