Let the E3 madness begin! It has been confirmed that New Super Mario Bros. U will be available for Nintendo’s next gen console. With the reveal of the trailer, fans will be pleased to hear that all of the original elements that made Mario great will be back again, including Yoshi and the tanooki suit. It should also be noted that New Super Mario Bros. can be fully streamed and playable exclusively on the Wii U game pad. Another aspect added to Mario’s new adventure is something called “Boost Mode”. This mode will feature four players using original Wiimote controllers and one using the new Wii U game pad. The player using the game pad will have the ability to place blocks in the environment and aid players to accomplish a new speed run record.
New Super Mario Bros. U confirmed
by admin on June 5, 2012
MORE LIKE THIS
- Link is a playable character in Super Mario Maker
- Sakurai wanted a playable Geno in Super Smash Bros.
- The Legend of Zelda brought to life underwater
- Wolf Link Super Mario Maker costume rewarded through new…
- Fighter-themed controllers revealed for Super Smash Bros.…
- Nintendo brings toys to life with the announcement of…
© 2001-2017 Zelda Universe