The newest issue of Nintendo Power includes a preview Skyward Sword. This preview contains new details focusing on a particular area of the game. There are some small spoilers, but no huge details have been revealed. Once again, this article contains spoilers!
Here is a list of some new details Nintendo has released:
- Link obtains the beetle in Skyview Temple
- Link re-visits Skyview Temple later in the game to find more difficult enemies to face, this being blue bokoblins instead of red.
- The second time Link visits Skyview Temple, he enters the Silent Realm
- Link must find 15 Tears of Farore and escape to the exit.
- There is something called Waking Water, and it alerts the guardians if Link steps in it
- If Link survives the Silent Realm, he will receive a Water Dragon Scale which allows him to swim
- The Water Dragon, which is the region’s protector, is injured and Link must help it to reach the Ancient Cistern
- In the Ancient Cistern, the boss is activated by Ghirahim, and Link must use its weapons own weapons against it in order to defeat the boss.
- There is a clown named Dodoh, who runs a mini game. The mini game shoots Link into the air, where Link must then collect rupees by falling through multipliers and then landing on the spinning platform below. Dodoh claims to have a special prize, which has not been revealed.
Thanks to Night Owl of the Zelda Dungeon forums for transcribing the whole article from Nintendo Power. What are your thoughts? Leave us some comments below!