Head to the Gerudo tower and speak to Kass, which will activate this shrine quest. To the southeast of the tower is a shrine pedestal. Head over to the pedestal and between 3pm and 4pm the pedestal will activate and you will need to shoot an arrow towards the tower. This will activate the pedestal and the shrine will appear. As the pedestal is activated by light passing the tower, the pedestal will also activate at night when the moon passes the tower. Shooting an arrow when this happens will also activate the pedestal.
- The shrine contains a Guardian Scout III.
- When the battle starts, the scout may shoot a few quick shots, use your shield to defend yourself.
- Make use of flurry rushes when the scout does close combat.
- The scout will pull back and prepare for a spin attack. Move so that a pillar is between yourself and the scout to block the attack.
- The laser spinning attack will create updrafts for you to either use your bow and arrows to weaken the scout or get close enough to do a sword attack.
- The last attack will be the focused laser attack, use cryonis to help block the attacks but a simple run will top you getting hit, just watch that stamina.
- Guardian Scouts can be slowed down by using ice arrows. If you are finding it difficult, stop the scout with an ice arrow then hit it with a charged attack.