Hia Miu Shrine
The Hia Miu Shrine is located in the far northwest corner of the map.
A Major Test of Strength
The shrine contains a Guardian Scout IV. When the battle starts, the scout may shoot a few quick shots, use your shield to defend yourself.
- Make use of flurry rushes when the scout does close combat.
- The scout will pull back and prepare for a spin attack. Move so that a pillar is between yourself and the scout to block the attack.
- The laser spinning attack will create updrafts for you to either use your bow and arrows to weaken the scout or get close enough to do a sword attack.
- The last attack will be the focused laser attack, use cryonis to help block the attacks but a simple run will top you getting hit, just watch that stamina.
- Guardian Scouts can be slowed down by using ice arrows. If you are finding it difficult, stop the scout with an ice arrow then hit it with a charged attack.