Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    Personal Hygiene, the Good and the Bad
    • Unfortunately, I have encountered said people on numerous occasions. Probably the worst case was this huge family. They were at least five or six kids and they all smelled horribly. The other I had the displeasure encountering several years later. It was a girl. She smelled horrid.

ValaVarda wrote:

Yes. I have come in contact with many of these.
      I think many times they just don't realize it themselves. I have no idea HOW they could not notice it, but somehow, it sneaks past their senses.

Exactly. They do not realize it. It is just like walking into a room with a foul odor. At first you're going to smell it. Then as time wears on, your smell senses will be dulled and the offending smell will not longer exist to you.
    • I think most guys have poor hygiene up until the age of 14, 15, simply because they don't know any better. Puberty is a hell of a thing

Also if you're a big guy sometimes its hard to keep control of all your various folds and sheer volume of COVERAGE. I'm a big dude myself, and no matter how hardy I scrub myself down in the shower, if it's hot I'm gonna sweat

But if you go around with your pits smelling and your teeth full of **** there's no excuse for that other than laziness, really

The post was edited 1 time, last by dangercheetah ().

Post by The Fantastic ().

The post was deleted, no further information is available.

Post by dangercheetah ().

Post by Stampertje ().

• Let me tell you a story about a young lady in the eighth grade named Minerva. Minerva was an obese girl, easily over 400 pounds. She was also quite short, so she seemed a lot larger than a much taller individual of comparable weight. Anyway, the point is she was massive and probably had her own gravitational field.

Minerva cared little for personal hygiene. In fact, she cared so little that she was proud of it, and frequently told everyone that she didn't shower. She also never washed her hands, so her nails were jet black. They were also quite long because she apparently couldn't be assed to clip them. Her face was covered in these giant craters, and situated in these craters were large, white mounds.

Minerva wore braces, and as anyone with braces knows, proper oral hygiene is a must. Unfortunately, Minerva either didn't know or didn't care. Her teeth were nearly brown, and there were all sorts of disgusting clumps of unidentified material stuck in her brackets. Her breath also smelled of God knows what; if her pungent body odor wasn't enough, her breath would do you in.

However, the worst part of all was her hair. She never washed it; she never combed it. It was a matted, greasy mound of black. You could see the dandruff on her scalp. Not only that, but she had ticks in her head. Ticks. Not lice. ****ing ticks. How anyone could live with ticks in her hair is beyond me.

Needless to say, Minerva wasn't exactly popular. Most people mocked her relentlessly; others such as myself simply avoided her. It didn't seem to phase her, though; she was convinced that she was the greatest damn thing to grace the planet. She treated everyone else as if she were the queen of Earth.

Minerva. Ugh.

This is a signature. Thank you for reading.

• The Great Panda wrote:

Let me tell you a story about a young lady in the eighth grade named Minerva. Minerva was an obese girl, easily over 400 pounds. She was also quite short, so she seemed a lot larger than a much taller individual of comparable weight. Anyway, the point is she was massive and probably had her own gravitational field.

Minerva cared little for personal hygiene. In fact, she cared so little that she was proud of it, and frequently told everyone that she didn't shower. She also never washed her hands, so her nails were jet black. They were also quite long because she apparently couldn't be assed to clip them. Her face was covered in these giant craters, and situated in these craters were large, white mounds.

Minerva wore braces, and as anyone with braces knows, proper oral hygiene is a must. Unfortunately, Minerva either didn't know or didn't care. Her teeth were nearly brown, and there were all sorts of disgusting clumps of unidentified material stuck in her brackets. Her breath also smelled of God knows what; if her pungent body odor wasn't enough, her breath would do you in.

However, the worst part of all was her hair. She never washed it; she never combed it. It was a matted, greasy mound of black. You could see the dandruff on her scalp. Not only that, but she had ticks in her head. Ticks. Not lice. ****ing ticks. How anyone could live with ticks in her hair is beyond me.

Needless to say, Minerva wasn't exactly popular. Most people mocked her relentlessly; others such as myself simply avoided her. It didn't seem to phase her, though; she was convinced that she was the greatest damn thing to grace the planet. She treated everyone else as if she were the queen of Earth.

Minerva. Ugh.

That sounds similar to this kid I knew way back...very similar... *pukes at the memory*
    • The Great Panda wrote:

Let me tell you a story about a young lady in the eighth grade named Minerva. Minerva was an obese girl, easily over 400 pounds. She was also quite short, so she seemed a lot larger than a much taller individual of comparable weight. Anyway, the point is she was massive and probably had her own gravitational field.

Minerva. Ugh.

If she let her hygiene get that madly out of control then she has some serious mental issues. I wonder, the teachers and school staff had to realize this problem. Did they even try contacting the parents/guardian to warn them about how their child was presenting herself at school? Some schools would have called the CPA an had her taken away from the parents for neglect.

Anyway, I went to school with a girl named Ashley who use to come everyday with the same peanut butter stain on her uniform. She was also very musty and had godly stink breath. I doubt she was as bad as that Minerva you mentioned.
      [SIZE="2"][COLOR="purple"]Majora's Mask>Every other Zelda[/COLOR][/SIZE]

The post was edited 2 times, last by Happy Mask Salesman ().

• Minerva already made me gag a couple of times lol.

Nesi wrote:

Anyway, it's annoying as well, when somebody cares too much with his/her personal hygiene. Goes to wash his/her hands every moment, doesn't touch anything in the nature, because it's dirty in his/her opinion... >_<

Thats probably me. I just have to wash my hands every bloody chance I get. I don't go as far as not touching nature and living normally tho.
      [SIZE="2"][COLOR="purple"]Majora's Mask>Every other Zelda[/COLOR][/SIZE]