Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    Your Link
    • I just like to debate:P...Still without going on silly fanfic theories that have nothing to do with the games, By what is IMO simple and easy to understand logic, if Link is to be this theoretical hero/knight with more freedom to ride around with Epona, LinkxMalon makes the most sense plain and simple without any invisible fanfic complications or anything.

You should already know Blackfire667 that LinkxZelda to me will always be Link being nothing more than a spoiled and pampered love slave who is allowed to shirk royal responsibilities to live the unrealistic double life with divided focus of a royal aristocrat and humble knight riding around on Epona all at once.

So that is MY LINK.:P:XD:

lugeasilver;3767178 wrote:

Man, if over 1/3rd of gamers are girl gamers, point em out to me so I can bang em.

Valhelm;3605852 wrote:

polygamy is legal in Hyrule.

ZeldaZealot;3237394 wrote:

No! Link will be a pedophile in the child timeline mark ZeldaZealot words!!!

Beemnorv;3400675 wrote:

the Hero of Time was, technically, truly retarded.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ganonslayer2000 ().

Post by Ganonslayer2000 ().

The post was deleted, no further information is available.
    • Zeldablue777 wrote:

Oh, and Link is definitely the forgiving type. :P He's pretty quick to say "das okay" to most characters that are usually mean or forceful on him.

And that is EXACTLY why LinkxRuto IMO is every bit as believable as LinkxZelda. And that is also why I think either LinkxMidna or LinkxIlia are reasonably believable as well as OOT Link or TP Link being with NO ONE. Is that OK with you Blackfire667??:-)

Man, if over 1/3rd of gamers are girl gamers, point em out to me so I can bang em.

Valhelm;3605852 wrote:

Beemnorv;3400675 wrote:

• Ganonslayer2000 wrote:

And that is EXACTLY why LinkxRuto IMO is every bit as believable as LinkxZelda. And that is also why I think either LinkxMidna or LinkxIlia are reasonably believable as well as OOT Link or TP Link being with NO ONE. Is that OK with you Blackfire667??:-)

:arch: I don't get it... Care to explain?

Zeldablue777 wrote:

Actually in a lot of Zelda games Link yawns over and over again. You'd think he'd fall asleep if he went idle for too long (like Mario)

LOL!
      That would be funny. I guess Link has more determination than Mario. :XD:
      Zelink forever! :mastahsword:

Checking-in about as periodically as the Hero of Time is reincarnated.
      Meaning... Don't hold your breath.
      :P
    • I think Link is a fairly average person at the beginning of the story, and further along, as it becomes clear that he is indeed the one true hero, he inherits traits of the previous heroes leading him to defeat Ganon/fight for a higher cause. Thus, I also like to think if Link did not want to be the chosen hero, there is someone else out there who would inherit said traits. Also, I believe at some point they all got themselves a girl. Zelda for the majority of Links, and undoubtedly Midna for Twilight Princess Link.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bradapalooza ().

• Blackfire667 wrote:

:arch: I don't get it... Care to explain?

IN GAME dialogue clearly indicates that Ruto in OOT, Midna & Ilia in TP were very rude to Link at some point or another. Without using any silly fanfic and giving Link a badly thought out personality, as Zeldablue777 already referenced he seemed to be a very forgiving nice guy/polite sweet heart to all of them and was nothing like this fanfic obnoxious jerk that you seem to wish he was.

Before you give your "LINK IS ME" rebuttal, you should know that Link already has a VA and well established implied speech and dialogue. Therefore Link IS NOT you or me Blackfire and never will be. Judging from the interviews with Miyamoto & Aunoma, I think its very clear that the intention of the 3D Links was for the player to decide who Link ends up with as his romantic interest AS HIS OWN character/personality. I don't recall anything that said they were giving the green light for a bunch of dumb Zelda fans to make up badly thought out personalities for Link that contradict who and how he is in the games.

For example, just because YOU were annoyed by Navi does not mean Link was. The MM prologue clearly states that Link had a deep emotional attachment to Navi. So in essence you are just making up a personality for Link for nothing.:P:XD:

Valhelm;3605852 wrote:

Beemnorv;3400675 wrote:

• Ganonslayer2000 wrote:

IN GAME dialogue clearly indicates that Ruto in OOT, Midna & Ilia in TP were very rude to Link at some point or another. Without using any silly fanfic and giving Link a badly thought out personality, as Zeldablue777 already referenced he seemed to be a very forgiving nice guy/polite sweet heart to all of them and was nothing like this fanfic obnoxious jerk that you seem to wish he was.

Before you give your "LINK IS ME" rebuttal, you should know that Link already has a VA and well established implied speech and dialogue. Therefore Link IS NOT you or me Blackfire and never will be. Judging from the interviews with Miyamoto & Aunoma, I think its very clear that the intention of the 3D Links was for the player to decide who Link ends up with as his romantic interest AS HIS OWN character/personality. I don't recall anything that said they were giving the green light for a bunch of dumb Zelda fans to make up badly thought out personalities for Link that contradict who and how he is in the games.

For example, just because YOU were annoyed by Navi does not mean Link was. The MM prologue clearly states that Link had a deep emotional attachment to Navi. So in essence you are just making up a personality for Link for nothing.:P:XD:

Obviously, you have been talking to someone else.

NOT ONCE did I EVER imply Link was any kind of jerk or obnoxious, and I WAS NEVER annoyed by Navi. Not to any significant point, anyway.

In fact, the only thing obnoxious in this conversation is the fact that you appear to be implying something and are antagonizing my views simply for the sake of debate!

-_-;; >_<

• I never felt at any time "Link was me" There was simply no reason too (Especially as I dont see myself as a little boy), Hes not a avatar as theres no avatar customisation function and he has been given a voice actor and a personality, Based on the responces and the words used in responce to him, But at the same time he's not a Character, he's in limbo. If Link was me, he wouldn't be so sweet and kind to the annoying guys.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Celvantis ().

• Blackfire667 wrote:

Obviously, you have been talking to someone else.

NOT ONCE did I EVER imply Link was any kind of jerk or obnoxious, and I WAS NEVER annoyed by Navi. Not to any significant point, anyway.

In fact, the only thing obnoxious in this conversation is the fact that you appear to be implying something and are antagonizing my views simply for the sake of debate!

-_-;; >_<

Your quote on Link:
      Link could just as easily be portrayed as "a talkative, obnoxious jerk"

Your quote on Navi:
      but would I go looking for her if she went missing? Maybe, but probably not. Link has spent all that behind-that-scenes time with her, and she's infamous for being annoying, I don't think I understand why he'd go looking for her.

I believe my implications about you are justified. But I still love debating you anyway.:P:)

Celvantis wrote:

I never felt at any time "Link was me" There was simply no reason too (Especially as I dont see myself as a little boy), Hes not a avatar as theres no avatar customisation function and he has been given a voice actor and a personality, Based on the responces and the words used in responce to him, But at the same time he's not a Character, he's in limbo. If Link was me, he wouldn't be so sweet and kind to the annoying guys.

I agree with this post 100%

Valhelm;3605852 wrote:

Beemnorv;3400675 wrote:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ganonslayer2000 ().

• Ganonslayer2000 wrote:

Your quote on Link:
      Link could just as easily be portrayed as "a talkative, obnoxious jerk"

Your quote on Navi:
      but would I go looking for her if she went missing? Maybe, but probably not. Link has spent all that behind-that-scenes time with her, and she's infamous for being annoying, I don't think I understand why he'd go looking for her.

I believe my implications about you are justified. But I still love debating you anyway.:P:)

I'm pretty sure I was quoting someone else for the first one, probably you, hence the QUOTATION MARKS.

And Navi IS infamous for being annoying. I'm relatively sure most people would agree with that. Most spin-offs and fan art that I've seen don't exactly portray Link and Navi as having a "deep, emotional relationship" or whatever you insist they have.

Uhg, if I start getting grey hairs, I'll just blame you. :P :XD: