Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    Hoooooy!
    • Hello there,

I go by Leonomonn on the internet. Been a big Zelda fan for a long time, and I'm kind of surprised I didn't have an account here. I like talking to people about Zelda, but sometimes I just forget that forums exist. I haven't finished every single Zelda game, but that list has been growing smaller lately. I used to make let's plays because I found them fun and entertaining. I took a long hiatus, and just recently I started streaming which I've found I enjoy. I like that it gives me a better excuse to try to beat Zelda II for the first time, which was the first thing I did when I started streaming.

I like a bunch of other games, but some that stand out are the Yakuza series, the Ace Attorney series, and just about any Mario game. The list isn't limited to those, but they stand out. I also like things ranging from Dungeons and Dragons and baseball. Oh and I guess another thing is that I'm in college for computer science with a focus in software engineering.

Anyway, I feel like this has been scattered and gone on long enough, so I hope to see you around!
    • Hello and welcome to ZU! I'm Tru, nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy yourself here! I'm a fan of the Yakuza and Mario games as well. Never played Ace Attorney, but I know other people here like @BackSet do. So you do let's play's and streams huh? That's neat. If you ever want to you can share them in our Creative Corner if you want. Speaking of sections you might be interested in our Role Play Guild section has a Dungeons and Dragons board so maybe you should check that out later. Btw if you need any help with anything here feel free to ask. Both myself and everyone else is always happy to help! I look forward to seeing you around the forums!

Check out my graphic design thread and get a banner for your thread today! Tru's Banner Workshop
    • You called!

Sup Leon (mind if I call you Leon) how's it going. Welcome to the forum. The name's BackSet and I'm not legally allowed to answer any questions you have without you first signing over your soul to me so if you value your soul direct your questions elsewhere.

And Tru's righr. I have played AA and am a pretty big fan.
    • Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. Makes me wish I could've made it back sooner haha.

@TruEdge67 Thanks for all the info. I'm always happy to see another Yakuza fan. The game I'm currently streaming is actually the Fist of the North Star game made by the same dev team. I'm pretty new to it though, so not much of a large audience. I appreciate the warm and informative post, and it's nice to meet the lord of cats.

@BackSet I don't mind if you call me Leon, most people call me Leo in fact. Also thanks for the warning about the soul thing. I'd definitely like to consider that first. As for Ace Attorney, it's a great series. I've played all the ones released in the US, and wish Capcom would bring the others around, even though I know it's unlikely.

@Colu Short and simple, I like it. Hello and thank you!

@Winnie Sounds like I'll fit in pretty well. Also thank you for the welcome, and I'm very likely to check out general chit chat.

@Skywing & @linkoftime200 I've played every one of them. The ones I haven't finished are Spirit Tracks, Phantom Hourglass, Oracle of Ages, Oracle of Seasons, Four Swords Adventures, Link's Awakening, and most surprising to most people A Link to the Past. The remake of Link's Awakening on the Switch is a good opportunity for that one, but I really want to do A Link to the Past soon. Thanks for the welcomes guys.

Hope to see you all around.