Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    Hello!
    • hi my name is Loki, and I'm new to the forums. my friend showed me this site and I wanted to check it out. i have a couple of questions though

1. How do i join a clan? My friend mentioned something about clans but i don't know how to join one or what they are

2. am i doing this right? is this the right place to post this kind of stuff or is it not. the sites so big i got lost and confused so i just started posting here

3. just for fun since this is a zelda forum what is your facorite zelda game?

anyway just wanted to say hello
    • TacoBellCashier wrote:

hi my name is Loki, and I'm new to the forums. my friend showed me this site and I wanted to check it out. i have a couple of questions though

1. How do i join a clan? My friend mentioned something about clans but i don't know how to join one or what they are

2. am i doing this right? is this the right place to post this kind of stuff or is it not. the sites so big i got lost and confused so i just started posting here

3. just for fun since this is a zelda forum what is your favorite zelda game?

anyway just wanted to say hello
      1. Well you already got the clan thing taken care of already so I won't touch on that.
      2. Yes, you're doing this right. This is the board for intro threads like the one you've just made.
      3. My favorite Zelda is Majora's Mask

Btw welcome to the forums! I'm Tru, nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy our community! If you've got any questions about anything feel free to ask. I'm always happy to help. Also come on by newbie chit chat later and say hello to the rest of the community. I'm sure they'd love to meet you! See you around the forums!

Check out my graphic design thread and get a banner for your thread today! Tru's Banner Workshop
    • Hey there Loki, welcome to ZU! I'm Skywing (or just Sky). Nice to meet you :)

My favourite Zelda, it's between Skyward Sword and Breath of the Wild, with Twilight Princess very close behind. What about you?

Also I'm curious now, presumably your friend who showed you the site is already a member here, do you know their username? Just wondering if it's anyone I know.