Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    A wild Senny appeared!
    • Hello everyone!
      I'm not 100% sure on where to start so I'll just start with my name, I am SennyPOS and I'm both new to Zelda Universe and forums altogether, so please forgive me if my posts are a bit garbage. I chose ZU because I've been a big LoZ fanatic since I was small enough to fit on top of the N64's box. I'm really excited to meet some fellow Zelda fans and hopefully I'll make some friends along the way!

Now that I've introduced myself, I'll tell you all a little bit about me. I played my 1st Zelda game when I was about 5 years old and OoT was where it all began. My love for LoZ has inspired me to write many fan fictions and weirdly enough, it made me want to pick up and instrument as well and surprisingly it wasn't an ocarina. I chose the bass guitar because I really enjoyed the way it sounded in Majora's Mask when you have the jam session with Japas. To touch a little bit on my taste in music, I'm big into bands like Motionless in White and I Prevail. I'm a very social most of the time and I always try to be kind and make friends with anyone I can but I do get a little nervous from time to time.

Well, I think that's a good stopping point for my intro to ZU, if you want to know a little bit more about me or just want to chat it up a bit, feel free to message me anytime! I'm looking forward to my time here and I hope my Zelda stories don't make you barf too much lol.

The POSsinz
    • Heya! I'm RealmWings, as you can see, but you can just call me Realm. I moderate Newbie Central, alongside @TruEdge67, so if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask us or other users. We've got a great and passionate community here, and I'm sure you'll love it. Speaking of which, we'd love for you to join us in the Newbie Chit Chat thread in NC. You can meet new friends and find activities to take part in around the forums! Can't wait to get to know you!

The post was edited 1 time, last by RealmWings ().

• *Throws a a bunch of pokeballs*

Okay, now you're mine and I will use you to battle the other newbiemon on the forum.

Jokes aside, welcome to ZU! I am Tru, nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy our community! You'll definitely make some friends along the way if you stick around. As you'll soon see the people here are all super nice and are a fun bunch to hang around with. If you need help with anything here, feel free to ask. I'm always happy to help! Oh and come on by Newbie Chit Chat's Pawsome Palace: Pusheen Edition and hang out with us!

Check out my graphic design thread and get a banner for your thread today! Tru's Banner Workshop
    • Hey! Nice to meet you Senny! I'm Skywing, you can call me Sky if you want :) Welcome to the awesome community that is ZU! That's cool that Zelda got you into music. For me it was Sonic. I played flute and piano as a kid, and for the last few years I've been wanting to play guitar. But it was the Sonic Generations soundtrack that finally drove me to pick up a guitar and start playing!

And feel free to tell us your Zelda stories!!

See you around :)