Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Top secret leaks from Zelda Universe's secret archives
  • Hello ZU, I may not have much time. I am a former staff member of ZU. I used to think that this was a great site with a great staff but then I discovered the disturbing truth. While looking through ZU's secret files on their top secret messaging platform that is only accessible by ZU's top brass I discovered a series of coded messages. I am not certain of the significance of these messages, but they are numerous and the fact that ZU's staff primarily the admins and especially Cody chose to hide and code so many messages tells me that ZU isn't the innocent video game forum we all thought it was. It is a front for something, money laundering, manipulation of its member's political opinions, a part of the round earthers' globalist agenda, we don't know. But I call on the members of ZU to crack their communication codes.

I only managed to extract 3 folders without the staff getting suspicious. One was titled SAD!, NOT GOOD!. The second titled infowars and the third titled great product.

This is clearly the product of a truly sick mind.

SAD!, NOT GOOD!:

Display Spoiler

Throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart.

LOSER!

BABY!

Puerto Rico is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water.

We're not winning anymore

MAGA!

We can’t say ‘Make America Great Again,’ because I already did that!

KAG!

Collusion is not a crime, but that doesn’t matter because there was No Collusion (except by Crooked Hillary and the Democrats)!

Rush Limbaugh is a great guy who truly gets it!

Our Country is doing GREAT. Best financial numbers on the Planet. Great to have USA WINNING AGAIN!

NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

Thanks to REPUBLICAN LEADERSHIP, America is WINNING AGAIN - and America is being RESPECTED again all over the world. Because we are finally putting AMERICA FIRST!

Congress - FIX OUR INSANE IMMIGRATION LAWS NOW!

HOUSE REPUBLICANS SHOULD PASS THE STRONG BUT FAIR IMMIGRATION BILL, KNOWN AS GOODLATTE II, IN THEIR AFTERNOON VOTE TODAY, EVEN THOUGH THE DEMS WON’T LET IT PASS IN THE SENATE. PASSAGE WILL SHOW THAT WE WANT STRONG BORDERS & SECURITY WHILE THE DEMS WANT OPEN BORDERS = CRIME. WIN!

The Russian Witch Hunt is Rigged!

CHANGE THE LAWS!

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

California wildfires are being magnified & made so much worse by the bad environmental laws which aren’t allowing massive amount of readily available water to be properly utilized. It is being diverted into the Pacific Ocean. Must also tree clear to stop fire spreading!

I have great respect for the UK, United Kingdom. Great respect. People call it Britain. They call it Great Britain. They used to call it England, different parts.

I think he's sort of a Democrat, if you want to know the truth. But General Mattis is a good guy. We get along very well. He may leave. I mean, at some point, everybody leaves. Everybody. People leave. That's Washington.

Bob Mueller (who is a much different man than people think) and his out of control band of Angry Democrats, don’t want the truth, they only want lies. The truth is very bad for their mission!

Totally clears the President. Thank you!

I am all alone (poor me) in the White House waiting for the Democrats to come back and make a deal on desperately needed Border Security. At some point the Democrats not wanting to make a deal will cost our Country more money than the Border Wall we are all talking about. Crazy!

AMERICA IS RESPECTED AGAIN!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE HATERS AND THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA! 2019 WILL BE A FANTASTIC YEAR FOR THOSE NOT SUFFERING FROM TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. JUST CALM DOWN AND ENJOY THE RIDE, GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING FOR OUR COUNTRY!

Nothing funny about tired Saturday Night Live on Fake News NBC! Question is, how do the Networks get away with these total Republican hit jobs without retribution? Likewise for many other shows? Very unfair and should be looked into. This is the real Collusion!

THE RIGGED AND CORRUPT MEDIA IS THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!

What the Democrats have done in trying to steal a Presidential Election, first at the “ballot box” and then, after that failed, with the “Insurance Policy,” is the biggest Scandal in the history of our Country!

infowars:

Display Spoiler

The animated contest of liberty is waiting for you! But you've gotta take it in your hands. You've gotta have the will to accept the truth and buck the system, and the group collective. Do that, and you'll earn your way to the next level. This is the InfoWar.

I've got the fire of human liberty, I'm setting fires everywhere!

I don't like them putting chemicals in the water that turn the friggen frogs gay!

He drank Pepsi. And again liberals, I mean literally conservatives do not drink -- especially in the Obama era -- conservatives drink Coca-Cola, if you drink soft drinks, liberals drink Pepsi. That’s a big clue.

We're not going to have Pepsi with baby flavoring in it! I mean what the hell have we become!

I grew up in Dallas Texas, drinking sodium fluoridated water. All the scientific studies show my IQ has been reduced by at least 20 points. The shadow of who I would have been calls out from the grave.

I'm like a chimpanzee, in a tree, jumping up and down, warning other chimpanzees when I see a big cat coming through the woods... I'm the weirdo? Because I'm sitting in a tree going "OOH OOH AAH AAH AAH OOH AAH AAH OOH OOH OOH AAH AAH AAH AAH AAH!"?

Look, when you realize how fake it all is; the football, the basketball, the Lady Gaga, the Justin Bieber—you know, who gives you these carbon tax messages. They tell your kids they gotta love Justin Biebler, and then Biebler says "hand in your guns", "pass the Cyber Security Act", and "the police state is good"

I mean, kids, Magellan is a lot cooler than Justin Bieber!

Humanity's gonna come together." AAAHHH! YAAAHHH! We know we're under attack! We know it! We're breaking the conditioning! YAAAHHH! RAAAHH! We're coming for ya globalist.

I'm telling you folks, nerds are one of the most dangerous groups in this country, because they end up running things. But they still hate everybody, because they weren't the jocks in high school. So they play little dirty games on everybody. They use their brains to hurt people. And I'm aware of them. OK? I see you, you little rats!

Do you know what goes on at Skull & Bones? I have a family audience, so I can’t say it. They have sexual rituals– some of the most ancient Egyptian rituals– where they believe they are possessed by entities. Basically, space aliens.
    This is their plan people. These are demons. Just like the Bible says. Basically an intergalactic invasion into this space through people. I...I...I'm telling you it's what the ancients said. It's what they warned of. It's what we're dealing with. They're demons. They're freaking inter dimensional invaders.

I'm a pioneer, I'm an explorer, I'm a human, and I'm coming. I'm animated, I'm alive, my heart's big, it's got hot blood going through it fast.

I like to fight, too! I like to eat! I like to have children! I'm here! I've got a life force: This is a human, this is what we look like, this is what we act like, this what everybody was like before us, this is what I am, I'm a throwback. I'm here!

It is surreal to talk about issues, here on air, and then word-for-word hear Trump say it two days later.

And this is where we get tested, so rejoice to God almighty for this animated contest of liberty! Raaaaah!

I came knocking on your door a million times, and you laughed at me. You've been in love with something else your whole life, and this is a love-affair. And so, I'm not gonna get in bed with you. Because you don't love the spirit of justice. You loved your father, the Devil. You loved death. More than life. So you go with your father forever. And that's hell - separation from god. You go.

I never expected Trump charging into a goblin’s nest to not get some goblin vomit and schlop and blood on him. I just don’t want to catch him in bed with a goblin.

Out of the sewer, literal vampire pot bellied goblins are hobbling around coming after us!

great product:
    Display Spoiler

We would make a great deal with the United Kingdom because they have product that we like. I mean they have a lot of great product. They make phenomenal things, you know, and you have different names you can say “England,” you can say “UK,” you can say “United Kingdom” so many different you know you have, you have so many different names Great Britain. I always say: “Which one do you prefer? Great Britain? You understand what I’m saying?’

Right, yeah. You know I know, but a lot of people don’t know that. But you have lots of different names. The fact is you make great product, you make great things. Even your farm product is so fantastic.