Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    Concept for a unique type of Haunted-house themed dungeon.
    • Sootfeather wrote:

Newell1435 wrote:

though what do you think of the idea of getting the carpenters involved? like them being another source of eyewitness accounts.
      I could see them gossiping as they work.
      i could imagine them mentioning how they were hired by the owner to do some repair work on the house and experiencing some poltergeist activity, like their tools being misplaced and found in unusual places in the house or being mysteriously dropped or thrown from their original position.

Another one of the carpenters would also mention seeing glimpses of dark figures in the far end of halls and mysterious cold drafts for no reason (and in places where there are no windows to produce such a draft)
    • Newell1435 wrote:

Sootfeather wrote:

Newell1435 wrote:

though what do you think of the idea of getting the carpenters involved? like them being another source of eyewitness accounts.
      i could imagine them mentioning how they were hired by the owner to do some repair work on the house and experiencing some poltergeist activity, like their tools being misplaced and found in unusual places in the house or being mysteriously dropped or thrown from their original position.
      Another one of the carpenters would also mention seeing glimpses of dark figures in the far end of halls and mysterious cold drafts for no reason (and in places where there are no windows to produce such a draft)
      And then a third one brags how he wasn’t afraid, only to be scolded by the others that he was clearly faking stomach pains to leave early.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sootfeather ().

• Sootfeather wrote:

Newell1435 wrote:

Sootfeather wrote:

Newell1435 wrote:

i could imagine them mentioning how they were hired by the owner to do some repair work on the house and experiencing some poltergeist activity, like their tools being misplaced and found in unusual places in the house or being mysteriously dropped or thrown from their original position.Another one of the carpenters would also mention seeing glimpses of dark figures in the far end of halls and mysterious cold drafts for no reason (and in places where there are no windows to produce such a draft)
      And then a third one brags how he wasn’t afraid, only to be scolded by the others that he was clearly faking stomach pains to leave early.
      though the third would admit to hearing strange footsteps and some doors opening or clsing by themselves.