Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    New Zelda Game 2019!? + Zelda manga
    • Are you excited for the remake? 10
        yessss zelda games are life! (9) 90%
        Nahh (1) 10%
      There is a new zelda game coming to the switch this year! It's a remake of Links Awakening. The trailer starts off with Anime Link sailing the seas during a crazy thunderstorm. The Animation in the Links Awakening trailer was such a good way to announce the game. In this video I talk about some Legend Of Zelda manga I picked up recently, as well as showing you guys the Anime zelda trailer, links awakening gameboy vs switch and so much more. If you guys enjoyed the video please leave a thumbs up it really helps out a lot ^_^

• Can't say I am actually, and I am a bit hesitant to call it a "new game". But tbf we know too little, but from the looks of it, it will be a remake and that's pretty much it.

I would gladly play it if I had it in my lap, but out of all other games I want to buy and play through, this is not that high up on my priority-list. How much it will cost is a major factor for me.

I am not a big fan of 2D Zelda either, so that's another thing. But 2D-Zelda can be appealing to me too. Minish Cap is one of those games for some reason, and ironically enough I enjoyed Four Swords Adventures more than A Link to the Past. I guess I am just a bit weird when it comes to this.

The post was edited 2 times, last by MVS ().