Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    • Collaboration
    • Fan Fiction
    Timeless Waters: A Guinea and Violo Production.
    • Timeless Waters.
      A @Guinea and @Violothesheikahboy collaboration.
      A story detailing the events concerning princess Ruto during Gannon's rule and Link' absence.
      Ruto still feels her love for Link, so it's heartbreaking for her when he suddenly disappeared. Is there still hope in finding him?
      "I was defeated by the mere sight of the innkeepers skirt length!"
      -Qrow Branwen

"I know this might be hard to believe, General, but uh... I'm not the biggest fan of local law enforcement."
      -Roman Torchwick

The post was edited 1 time, last by Violothesheikahboy ().

• Chapter 1
      Display Spoiler
      The sapphire was his now. One day we would be married, whatever father thinks of it. Oh, it'll be a great wedding! There will be celebrations throughout the domain! But now I feel sad that he left. He could have stayed longer, but he left in such a hurry. One day, when they were married, she could set him straight. But for now she had things to be doing.

Although driven mad by his over protectiveness, she still didn't want to frighten him. He was still her father. She thought about it for a second, and then went back into the tunnel to the domain.

On the way she thought about the events of the last 24 hours. She had met the love of her life, and he had agreed to marry her! This was the best day ever! Now she could tell her father about everything, and then wouldn't have to marry one of those suitors. Everything was looking up.
      "I was defeated by the mere sight of the innkeepers skirt length!"
      -Qrow Branwen

"I know this might be hard to believe, General, but uh... I'm not the biggest fan of local law enforcement."
      -Roman Torchwick