Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    Not sure what section to make a thread in
    • Or if the topic is even appropriate for this particular forum, but I thought I'd ask.

I wanted to make a thread about a (purely theoretical) sequel to the Paper Mario series and get some feedback about my ideas for it, and allow others to express their own ideas as well.

I couldn't quite determine whether this sort of topic was relevant to the forum, or if it was, if it should go in General Gaming or in Creativity.

So, is that a permissible thread to create, and if so, where should it be posted? Thanks!
    • Bomb Arrow wrote:

Or if the topic is even appropriate for this particular forum, but I thought I'd ask.

I wanted to make a thread about a (purely theoretical) sequel to the Paper Mario series and get some feedback about my ideas for it, and allow others to express their own ideas as well.

I couldn't quite determine whether this sort of topic was relevant to the forum, or if it was, if it should go in General Gaming or in Creativity.

So, is that a permissible thread to create, and if so, where should it be posted? Thanks!
      I think it could technically go in either.

I would personally put it in General Gaming. Creativity is more for creating stories and getting feedback in regards to it that way.

It sounds more like you are talking story for Paper Mario along with gameplay elements and other such things, which would lend itself more to GG.

Sig & Avvy by Lady Sunshine, the most wonderful girl in the world