Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Spy Thriller Mafia - The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. (Game over EoD3))
  • Kae wrote:

Im going to bed, at 9pm, like a grandma who put the thc honey into her tea instead of the regular kind.

Kae votes for relamwings

Kae wrote:

Also, you asked me why I voted for BDB and I didn't.
    You are right, I am mistaken. I believe I mixed up the post after your vote with BDB's post. My sincere apologies, I messed up the vote again. I am honestly unfit to count votes haha. I will make that correction.

Also in regards to basing everything off votes, I'm not. I'm basing my vote on REALM for several reasons although one of them includes him not voting. Who I am sus of doesn't really have much merit to be honest with the exception of Realm because those are pretty solid logical reasons to vote for him. I am not think Monika is town, I just trust Monika more than you, however, I was unware you voted for Romaro earlier than him. I'll have to review what went down again and the interaction that involved those specific votes.
  • @Kae Upon reviewing my voting list, I now recall the mistake I made. I straight up mixed you and Lady SUnshine up. She voted for BDB. Spy Thriller Mafia - The Mater Identity (Day 2) . My bad. The list was correct all this time. I just misread. I was also answering both you and Ldy Sunshine in that post so it must of got mixed up. Sorry again.

Current Actions:
    1) Aquamentus has voted for Realmwings
    2) Big Daddy Biggles voted for GuardianFIN
    3) GuardianFIN votes for RealmWings
    4) RealmWings votes for GuardianFIN
    5) Kae votes for Realmwings
    6) Monika Votes for Kae
    7) Lady Sunshine votes for Big Daddy Biggles
    8) Rambo votes for GuardianFin
    9) Rambo unvotes GuardianFin then Votes for Kae

Total Votes:
    GuardianFIN - 2 Votes (Big Daddy Biggles, RealmWings)
    RealmWings - 3 Votes (Kae, Aquamentus, GuardianFIN)
    Kae - 2 Votes (Monika, Rambo)
    Big Daddy Biggles - 1 Vote (Lady Sunshine)
  • I too have some work to do. I'll be back later.

@Big Daddy Biggles Are you still sticking with your vote on Guardian? What do you think of Lady Sun Shine? Whats your take on the small kae wagon opening up by Rambo and Monika.

Knowing Rambo in the past, I imagine that the vote on Kae is just to gain a reaction and see if anyone is going to hop in to that wagon maybe. I doubt it, but like yeah. I don't know. I'm sticking with my vote on Realm, I have no reason to change it and I feel there is a more solid case against them as opposed to the other wagons.
  • Aquamentus wrote:

I too have some work to do. I'll be back later.

@Big Daddy Biggles Are you still sticking with your vote on Guardian? What do you think of Lady Sun Shine? Whats your take on the small kae wagon opening up by Rambo and Monika.

Knowing Rambo in the past, I imagine that the vote on Kae is just to gain a reaction and see if anyone is going to hop in to that wagon maybe. I doubt it, but like yeah. I don't know. I'm sticking with my vote on Realm, I have no reason to change it and I feel there is a more solid case against them as opposed to the other wagons.
    Work has been kicking my ass so I apologize for not being a huge contributor but I will try and make my posts as helpful as possible.

I've always been of the 2-3 lynch wagons mindset and I see that we have exactly that. Of the three, I only see validity in FIN and Realm, I don't actually understand the reasoning behind the Kae wagon. So to answer your question, yes, I will remain voting for FIN for reasons I've already explained. There is enough pressure on Realm that I don't feel I need to jump votes and honestly, at this point, either one of them will give us pretty good info to work off of going into Day 3.

I'm glad to see LS more active today (which is more than I can say for myself). I like that she is trying to analyze what is going on and is trying to piece things together. This does not absolve her from being scum. I take it you were more interested in my thoughts concerning why she voted for me. To answer that simply, I don't really have any thoughts regarding it. She wants to follow her gut instinct and vote for me, that is her choice. I don't feel I've done anything particularly scummy to warrant a vote, but I am not going to revenge vote her for it. If she truly believes I am scum, she can take it up with me and prove to the rest of the town why she believes I am.

I already responded to this in my first point, but again, I don't actually understand the votes behind Kae, Rambo's especially. Monika at least had some kind of reason (albeit flimsy from what I can tell) but Rambo literally just hopped on because he trusted Monika for.... reasons? Don't think it was actually stated why he trusted Monika enough to side with him.

If we needed a 3rd wagon option for today I would suggest Rambo. If for some reason the Kae vote goes through and she turns up town, Rambo would be my number one suspect Day 3. If Kae turns up red, then I would still be iffy about Rambo but I would not be gunning for him.

Sig & Avvy by Lady Sunshine, the most wonderful girl in the world

The post was edited 1 time, last by Big Daddy Biggles: Changed "gut instincts" to "guy instincts" - although LS has impeccable guy instincts for the record. ().

• @Kae I apparently have to change my vote because no one but me seems suspicious of BDB and uh okay, like, okay.

I have no problem boldly saying I trust Kae, and I have my own specifics reasons. No entirely, buut.. moreso.

So if my choice is between Guardian and Realm I really -have- to choose realm, since I think voting for Guardian as of now is suuper iffy. EoD is .. soon right?
    I'll be around all day for it. And I don't like being forced onto a wagon. so.. I'm going to [unvote] Big Daddy Biggles [/unvote] and try to [vote] Aquamentus [/vote]

A loooot of filler, little content. Smells suspect to me.

"Defense against the dark farts, am I right?" -Pennington
    | This spot reserved for Dark Link Reigns |

• I'm off of work, I hope I can get something done still before EoD
    I feel the most comfortable with Monika atm, he has plausible voting record but at the same time very ballsy moves that could be read also against him. Maybe his playstyle.
    To a degree also Rambo, he started the wagon for Medli (I don't count Tingle, he was just questioning Medli, like he did for me and moved on to gerudoyoshi)
    Rambo also planned to stick with Medli. Others jumped to the wagon.
    I don't know his play, but would require very much confidence to throw fellow under the bus on D1 when there were other suspects already.
    Esp on D1, when there hasn't been any chance for Mafia to plan together.
    Now they had one night together to make plans and agree what is to come and who can squabble with who.
    Might be that I'm wrong, wouldn't be the first time.
    Then again, Kae also predicted Medli being scum and turned out right.
    Realm has my vote since he seems scummiest to me. Due no-vote D1, hasn't shown activity and either not paying attention or playing a fool, who he def isn't.
    LS and Biggles are the biggest mysteries to me right now.

I almost forgot Aquamentus. He's been mostly a scoreboard (thanks for that)
    Otherwise, he's had some thinking but I don't know what to think of him either.

@Big Daddy biggles (my phone doesn't want to tag)
    You have hard time believing me. Sabbo mentioned having new roles to help the lacking town play, that was mentioned already when this game was in voting phase. I still claim to be Private Detective., flip green when killed, so I am town. I investigate one player a night, get as result what they have investigated. Otherwise I get no result. So if I investigate a doc, I get no result cos doc doesn't investigate. That's another action. Same seem to apply to other than investigative roles, no result. From investigative roles like rolecop, cop and I guess any role you get some feedback, I learn what they learn but as far as I know, not who was targeted. I've never had nor seen this role so I assume it's one of the new ones.
    If you don't believe me, get someone check me.
    I suppose there are more ugent people to get checked than I am, but if I am such a big thread claiming to be town and having role with skill I never seen before, being lousy shemer and even worse liar, if I can't bring anything new to the discussion, how could I come up with this kind of role? If I assumed it some kind of tracked, I'm sorry for misleading. Was never my purpose. Idk would telling the whole stuff or even quoting it (not allowed, I know) would have changed anything.
    I need to eat, but I'll be back
  • Welp, you are way up top my shit list now. We had three viable wagons which was a generally positive outlook among us then you decided to take a 180 and throw away your vote. Though i can say I provide some filler, its all for providing votes. I believe the rest of my posts are content filled and I have posted a great deal with several pages written backing up my votes, and answering questions. Its also funny that on multiple occasions you said everything was okay because I'm new since I'm the replacement. This is very very strange, this... shift. I'd like to change my sus list with Rambo, Lady Sun Shine, and RealmWings.

I made the first vote with a case. I got the conversation rolling half the day. I'm not responsible with stimulating the entire conversation for the entire day. I made a logical vote with a case. In my opinion, Realm is the best candidate to by lynched for the reasons I have posted multiple times today. To say no content, just filler would simply be false. I don't think there is much to do for the day. I've asked my questions, I've answered everyone's questions, and I have my mind made up on Realm who hasn't defended themselves and also might I add, still hasn't contributed anything of real content today. Following your logic Lady SunShine, it would make more sense to go for him. I will be voting for you tomorrow as I think you are mafia that is trying to waste a vote or you are mafia that is trying to take away from any of the wagons.

What would be the odds of those three wagons to be all mafia? Kae and Realm were on my sus list afterall, who knows, maybe its just Realm but I don't like this vote one bit.

Also...

Thanks for the post appreciating the vote posts haha.

Current Actions:
    1) Aquamentus has voted for Realmwings
    2) Big Daddy Biggles voted for GuardianFIN
    3) GuardianFIN votes for RealmWings
    4) RealmWings votes for GuardianFIN
    5) Kae votes for Realmwings
    6) Monika Votes for Kae
    7) Lady Sunshine votes for Big Daddy Biggles
    8) Rambo votes for GuardianFin
    9) Rambo unvotes GuardianFin then Votes for Kae
    10) Lady Sun Shin unvotes Big Daddy Biggles then votes for Aquamentus

Total Votes:
    GuardianFIN - 2 Votes (Big Daddy Biggles, RealmWings)
    RealmWings - 3 Votes (Kae, Aquamentus, GuardianFIN)
    Kae - 2 Votes (Monika, Rambo)
    Aquamentus - 1 Vote (Lady Sunshine)
  • For clarification, my last post was for Lady Sun Shine, not GuardianFin. But thanks GuardianFin, though I feel like I have made some good points besides keeping score too...

Also @Lady Sunshine I urge you to read my PSA. Give yo votes some space girl. They got the whole page. Be bold in the votes you take. No matter how random or scummy they may be.
  • I will go back to Realm if I cannot create another wagon so Im not an outlier vote.

[unvote] Realmwings [/unvote]
    [Vote] Monika [/vote]

It's not wholely a revenge vote, but I think there is more than just nonsense reasoning behind your vote for me. I think there is intention to get me lynched instead of using a mafia faction kill. Rambos support of you without much convincing actually made you look worse in my eyes.

Edit: to unvote Realmwings

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kae ().

• Hey, I get that. What you’re seeing I’m not seeing. I agree we aren’t getting content, and in sticking around to see if anything changes. I’m not throwing away a vote. And anyone who has played with me in the past know I love vote switching and not just harping on a wagon. Relax. If it were my choice to lead a wagon it would be BDB but no ones having it. I think I’ve xovered everything else above.

Also can anyone tell me the official EoD time for EST please?

• Lady Sunshine wrote:

If it were my choice to lead a wagon it would be BDB but no ones having it. I think I’ve xovered everything else above
    I would like to actually address this as you've made a point of stating this but never actually giving any reasons.

Care to explain why you think I'm so scummy you would spearhead a lynch against me?

Sig & Avvy by Lady Sunshine, the most wonderful girl in the world
  • @Big Daddy Biggles Great question. I guess "gut" is a flimsy af reason.

Honestly, it was because you weren't here. Because you're gunning for FIN which I think is a mistake. I know Romano was a mafioso but you just.. jumped on it and thats it, because "off about monika"

But since discussing is important and you're here:
    do you believe there's a 3P from your post this morning or are you thinking nig vig? Do you believe that night vig is monika? Do you believe realm is as suspect as everyone else does?

Nothing wrong with wanting to spearhead a lynch :p I wanna shake things up! I'm bleh about the wagons. Not much going on. Ruffling feathers.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lady Sunshine: Editing to add the ping ().

• Lady Sunshine wrote:

Also can anyone tell me the official EoD time for EST please?
    5:00pm EST, We have 1 hour and 18 minutes left.

Rambo wrote:

I can find reasons not to vote Realm and FIN, but I don't quite have that same reasoning with you. But I do trust Monika the most right now and will give him support for today.
    Please do enlighten us with those very reasons in which you would not vote for Realm aside from the fact that they haven't contributed anything in these here two days, failed to voted yesterday, and said he found Ruki the most suspicious even after Ruki voted for Romaro yeseterday.