Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Spy Thriller Mafia - The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. (Game over EoD3))

• So, based on these results, I think it's safe to assume:

1) There was a mafia night kill and a night vig kill.

2) There was a mafia night kill and a third party (i.e. serial killer) kill

3) There was two kills from the mafia team (which dear God I hope is not the case).

Thing I'm curious about is why was Tingle targeted? I read through the day thread and I do not recall him doing anything of note. I will go back and reread his posts and what lead him to those posts to see if anything sticks out.

So at this point, with the mod kill, we are down 3 townies. We need to start working together. I know I'm at fault for this on Day 1 as well, but there were a lot of people who did not really contribute to much of anything. We need to change that or else the Americans will win and literally nobody wants that (they would be all smug and cocky about it.... seriously, we don't).

Also, @RealmWings and @Aquamentus - you guys do realize that Ruki AND Tingle both died, right?

Sig & Avvy by Lady Sunshine, the most wonderful girl in the world
  • I'm not surprised. Ruki is a threat and obviously people were feeling threatened. But honestly, also, lame. So let's look back on some info we can glean.
    Also quite interesting after last night, I'm pretty bummed Ruki is ded.

To sum up:

She was suspect of Kae and Rambo but voted Monika first as pressure.
    Gleaning from my own information I'm also looking at Kae's patterns:

Monika
    Rambo
    Realmwings
    Romano

Rambo was ok with a Monika kill

As the day progressed based on answers Ruki looked to

GuardianFIN
    still Kae
    and yours truly

Then more people jumped on the FIN wagon which I don't necessarily get? But okay.
    Ruki thinks he's following someone's lead to appear more town. Totally possible but he could also just be a newbie, and he could be town. Merrr.

Suspect Rambo voted suspect Romano

Then people don't vote because fear

Then Romano jumps on the earlier Monika wagon

Bad idea

Biggles jumps on the Romano vote

Kae switched votes for .. reasons?

And Ruki stuck with Kae as a vote at the end.

---

So here we freaking are. GuardianFIN, Romano, Kae, Monika seemed to be in the hot seat yesterday.
    I am actually less suspicious of Kae, more suspicious of Rambo, not convinced by Monika, and have a neutral stance with Guardian.

Welcome Aquamentus!!

Not listed:

Tingle
    BDB
    Aqua
    Realmwings

Reading everything I wrote above I think BDB, Monika, Rambo are our mafias. Subject to change. Also I wasn't here yesterday womp it was a bad day but I'm here rest of game.

SO @ everyone. What we thinking?

"Defense against the dark farts, am I right?" -Pennington
    | This spot reserved for Dark Link Reigns |

• Reporting to duty.
    I feel I'm kinda screwed.
    I did some research and I'm not the traditional tracker.
    I would get same result as the one I investigate, not who they targeted.
    I investigated Tingle last night, cos I thought Ruki would be too obviously protected in case she'd be scum.
    Turned out Ruki wasn't and we lost a great talent and magnificent ally.
    Also, I got no result so either Tingle didn't investigate anyone, he died before getting results (I need to see more about thr SNARF values to rule this out) or, what I think the most likely, I was indeed rerouted.
    So either you take my word for now and try to find out does anyone else look scummy after last night. I'm a bit paranoid atm so I need to see who I'll vote, but I'll vote before going to sleep, where I should already be.

Most suspect. Realm for flying low, Monika just because he's ballsy, LS for being more silent than I've gotten used to, Kae for being suspected by Ruki, Biggles for contradicting his "don't trust anybody" -rule, Rambo cos I can't read them, you Aquamentus for being new and we have nothing from you from D1

Least suspect: maybe Kae, she gave her own guess of the United States of Four and she had Medli already right

I see for the snarf values and what other say this far, that I wrote this post and come vote
  • GuardianFIN wrote:

Reporting to duty.
    I feel I'm kinda screwed.
    I did some research and I'm not the traditional tracker.
    I would get same result as the one I investigate, not who they targeted.
    I investigated Tingle last night, cos I thought Ruki would be too obviously protected in case she'd be scum.
    Turned out Ruki wasn't and we lost a great talent and magnificent ally.
    Also, I got no result so either Tingle didn't investigate anyone, he died before getting results (I need to see more about thr SNARF values to rule this out) or, what I think the most likely, I was indeed rerouted.
    So either you take my word for now and try to find out does anyone else look scummy after last night. I'm a bit paranoid atm so I need to see who I'll vote, but I'll vote before going to sleep, where I should already be.

Most suspect. Realm for flying low, Monika just because he's ballsy, LS for being more silent than I've gotten used to, Kae for being suspected by Ruki, Biggles for contradicting his "don't trust anybody" -rule, Rambo cos I can't read them, you Aquamentus for being new and we have nothing from you from D1

Least suspect: maybe Kae, she gave her own guess of the United States of Four and she had Medli already right

I see for the snarf values and what other say this far, that I wrote this post and come vote
    Pretty convenient that you happened to target a person who was dead.

Also, I don't quite understand how your role works. You get the same results as who you target? So what if you target a non-investigative role like the doctor? What actually happens then as they won't get a result of any kind (typically)?

And I've seen both you and Tingle mention this whole "don't trust anybody rule" that I've apparently been spouting off. I looked back in this thread and can't find me saying anything of the sort (unless I'm just blind). Where is this being pulled from?

If I said it outside this game then using that as reasoning to suspect me is kind of scummy in it's own right. Each game is different. While I don't trust anybody, that doesn't mean I can't. Basically I don't trust anybody until given concrete reason to do so - which is what everyone should be doing. The fact you are trying to turn that around as something scummy does not sit well with me.

[vote]GuardianFIN[/vote]

Tell me why you should not be lynched today. You've not provided us with anything useful, changed what the effect of your ability is (which you claimed Day 1 so as to save your own ass from being lynched I might add), and apparently used your ability on one of the two dead townies that happened to appear.

Sig & Avvy by Lady Sunshine, the most wonderful girl in the world
  • I kinda did that already yesterday. Monika highlighted that so I suppose I won't gain anything by trying to hide it. Least I can do is A) draw in Mafia kill on N2 or B) keep mafia rerouter busy on N2

I looked the snarfy stuff. Kill comes before the investigation. So it seems Tingle died before learning anything and I didn't get the results either. Or I indeed was rerouted (or what ever is the right term).

In a way, I would be ready to agree on LS's list of scums. Or Kae's.

I can't make it to go through the voting patern tonight, but I'll do that tomorrow morning if nobody made it before me.

At this point I need to retire to sleep. Before that tho:
    @Kae does your list from D1 stay the same? How good psycic you are?
    @Big Daddy Biggles So what town should do together? I do agree that town should co-op but how, since we all suspect each other?
    @RealmWings um, what? Either you are busy and don't pay attention what you write or... I don't even know what. I mean, Ruki and Tingle are declared dead, and instantly you claim them both as most suspect and least suspect. Twice.
    @Rambo You had several rather cryptic posts yesterday? You keep that way or would you share what you can deduct from current situation?
    @Monika You took your joke even further yesterday and got out clean it seems. Are you satisfied to the info I could deliver? Which is of course none, you can now easily claim me hoax and get me lynched, right? And still walk free no matter your own alignment.

Ok, I head to bed, back in about 8h or so
  • Ok, to reply Biggles
    I admit getting this info from you during my first mafia game, not to trust anyone.
    Therefore I assumed that as basic rule for the game.
    I also happen to know, one should follow the rules as long as you are skilled enough to break the rules. I don't think of myself that much yet. You seem to be different matter.

As of why not to kill me, you'd be one greenie less after that. I've claimed to be town, told what my ability is and seems that I'm going down just cos I thought not to look into the most obvious direction, Ruki. My options were Tingle, Monika, Biggles, Realm.
    Rambo was too random on his posts, LS and Kae I couldn't read in anyway.
    But seems that someone had the same reasoning with Tingle.

What it comes to the effect of my skill, I didn't go all in on D1, true. That's mostly cos I coudn't find private investigator from the mafiawiki and went what I thought was the closest.
    Indeed, I get the same result as the person I target. More info I don't have. No idea what would happen if I targeted un-investigative role.

In general I didn't want to turn your word against you. It just had odd klang to it when you say it is standard not to trust anyone, now adding that every game is different. Still I suppose also you bring your experience from older games with you, where you knew who you could trust and how who has played in the past. In that sense I don't do anything different. It just happens that I have the most games with you, you were the most helpful to get me started. And now your game is very different.

Of course I forgot to cast my vote
    [vote] realmwings [/vote]
    Just for the time you show some logic. Is there a reason we shouldn't consider you scum or suspicious?
  • Big Daddy Biggles wrote:

Tell me why you should not be lynched today. You've not provided us with anything useful
    I'd like to say that I am personally okay with either a GuardianFIN vote or RealmWings vote today. I'd also like to say that I'd argue that RealmWings hasn't provided anything useful.

We have two solid wagon potentials. @RealmWings What do you find suspicious about Monika? If you were to make a case for their lynching, what would you say?

Just putting up the list again.

1) Lady Sunshine
    2) Ruki
    3) Kae
    4) TingleMakesMeTingle
    5) Big Daddy Biggles
    6) Rambo
    7) GuardianFIN
    Romano-British Medli
    9) GregariousTree Aquamentus
    10) gerudoyoshi
    11) Monika
    12) Realmwings

Current Actions:
    1) Aquamentus has voted for Realmwings
    2) Big Daddy Biggles voted for GuardianFIN

Total Votes:
    GuardianFIN - 1 Vote (Big Daddy Biggles)
    RealmWings - 1 Vote (Aquamentus)
    [Error 404 - No Signature Here You Big Dummy]
  • Monika wrote:

You better come up with good tracker information Guardian
    @Monika Whats your take on GuardianFIN and his claim regarding his actions in the night?

Sabbo wrote:

Let's try to find another American today, yes? I've a feeling nobody visited them last night though.

And... oh, well that's no good. At least one player has gained the Hated modifier today.
    Sorry to quote you Sabbo but real quick, I just checked the Hated modifier on the Mafia Wiki: This is what it means, I THINK! I've used it in this way before for a game I built to GM so like yeah.

Hated:
    • It takes one less vote to lynch you.
    Has any player gotten this Hated Modifier? I don't think it'll be indicative of you being town or mafia, I think it may however give the Mafia a possible leg up in the case of a real quick vote shuffle at the end of the day if it comes down to it. I've seen this happen in a game before. Wait, before anyone answers, should the person with the Hated Modifier tell who they are? I see it beneficial for the town of knowing and I have a feeling that the modifier was done by a mafia role.

Also, both Sabbo's death posts are quite at odds with each other. In Ruki's death post "They had their eye on someone, was it an American?"
    and now this start of the day post says "I've a feeling nobody visited them last night though." which may be a hint to those who have similar abiltites or you are just GuardianFIN for future reference? All we might know is that no one visited an American Mafia player in the night. We also know someone now has the hated modifier which may add a vote on them technically? We also know RealmWings voted for himself yesterday and didn't contribute at all. We also know that GuardianFIN claimed a Tracker like role however I am not entirely sure about his result. Nonetheless, I'm okay with a GuardianFIN or RealmWIngs vote.

Furthermore, does it hold any merit whatsoever that Ruki ( a confirmed Townie) voted for Kae last? I will be rereading Kae's past posts to determine a more suffice idea of what side she may be on or not. I'm going to add Kae to my list for people I'd go for a lynch. Though Realm is first for me, then GuardianFin (They can switch, no big deal), then Kae. I will also be reviewing Ruki's reasoning.

[Error 404 - No Signature Here You Big Dummy]
  • RealmWings wrote:

Monika looks most suspect to me then.

Ruki seems ok.

RealmWings wrote:

My case for Monika would probably be a boldness that extends beyond use and into a self-protective overconfidence.
    Hey guys if there's a Lyncher in this game, I think I found them. :cookiemonster:

Honestly how dare you still be suspicious of me when Ruki and I both were the hammer for Medli's kill (me by bringing GuardianFIN and Medli to a tie, Ruki by actually making it a majority against Medli by unvoting FIN).

Aquamentus wrote:

@Monika Whats your take on GuardianFIN and his claim regarding his actions in the night?
    I have my doubts. If there are so many uncertainties about GuardianFIN's role, why doesn't he ask Sabbo? ( @GuardianFIN ) If I go meta, though, the situational confusion and the oddly specific nature of the role are way too convincing to me, as well as the situation with GuardianFIN's EOD. I mostly hoped for good information in the event Medli was a townie so I could justify killing him if it was BS, but I am fairly certain that no matter what GuardianFIN is more likely to be town now than I assumed EOD 1.

Signature art by Liah ♥

The post was edited 1 time, last by Monika ().