Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
DnD Mafia: You all failed the quest!
  • korokpeach wrote:

theunabletable wrote:

@korokpeach I await your answer about your roll
    Tredap feels it is important to consider two ways of finding the maybe bad people: the bad people who thought Kutter guilty, and the also bad people around to see confession but did nothing. The people in the first group all try to get by by saying they not around when the clock struck lynch o'clock, while the second bad people group have... what your excuse @Monika and @ Table (I'm already quoting you so that should already bring your attention to this post) and @GregariousTree?
    Quagmire looks up finally from his meditations, his majestic beard billowing sensationally over his dingy robes. "Beg pardon, Tredap? You are accusing me of being bad for... not voting to lynch Kutter and not somehow swaying those who did with very little time? How very nonsensical. Pray tell, what are you hoping to accomplish with that line of thinking?

Interesting developments today. By which I mean there have been few new developments today. We have learned that Sir Galagher was assaulted last night. Someone perhaps attempting to test his claimed powers. He was at least role-blocked, though why he was able to ascertain that fact remains unknown. It's possible that he was both role-blocked and attacked, but was saved from death either by his own prowess or a friend. We have learned that Medli was slain likely in the act of defending another, for she was a paladin. That's quite a bit of intelligence to put together, but as I see it, it looks like our nefarious foes, for there seems to be more than one, attempted to team up to eliminate Sir Galagher as a powerful threat to their ill adventure. For the time being, I am inclined to trust Sir Galagher, especially with his contributions to the discussion. Though I am terribly interested in the arrival of his credentials tommorrow."

Quagmire sighs and considers the present scene, grimacing at what he sees as an extremely foolhardy decision on Trish's ( @Monika ) part. "Are you perhaps privy to some information that I am not? We are to convict Gazooks on the basis of a day one vote and some inactivity, eh? What you have done has removed the possibility of voting to pressure anybody else today. I realize I'm a bit late to the table this morning, but there are some hours yet before a decision must be made. There has already been low activity today, and now the conversation will naturally gravitate towards the two of you and no others. Should Gazooks turn out to be an assassin, I suppose I will congratulate your dumb luck and consider you an extremely rash friend. Should he be turn out to be a poor confused adventurer, I will take this to be a very dastardly deed. I only don't vote you because you have contributed more than he has today."

[vote]Dr. Gazooks[/vote]

@Dr.Gazooks I suppose I should ask what you have to say? I could probably guess..."

Quagmire returned to his stump, muttering to himself about damn foolhardy adventurers who think they run the world.
    A dark chase requires a silent hound, and deep roots are not reached by the frost.

The post was edited 3 times, last by GregariousTree: fixing tags ().

• On his comfortable stump, Quagmire muses about the happenings of the previous day. "With such a low turnout today, it's difficult to really carry this conversation forward. I'm especially curious to hear from @Big Daddy Biggles. You have been very quiet. Do you have any information from last night or in general that may help us ascertain the situation?"
    A dark chase requires a silent hound, and deep roots are not reached by the frost.
  • GregariousTree wrote:

Quagmire looks up finally from his meditations, his majestic beard billowing sensationally over his dingy robes. "Beg pardon, Tredap? You are accusing me of being bad for... not voting to lynch Kutter and not somehow swaying those who did with very little time? How very nonsensical. Pray tell, what are you hoping to accomplish with that line of thinking?
    "With the time Kutter said who she was you had a couple options of alternate vote. Your choices was a person with a claim, or the other people, one of which was at that point voting for that Kutter, or doing nothing. We all know what you decide to do.

Tredap does agree about activity. I see people walk around but say no words to us. Example:
    @theunabletable has not responded to my question of why they chose to do nothing as the Tracker was cut down.
    @RealmWings has yet to answer when I ask questions of them.
    @Mordred and @Big Daddy Biggles barely here and also not here.

I Tredap feel as if the lack of consequences for not being here because they cannot get chopped up at sunset. Let Tredap be clear, there are always consequences. Might want to start some talk."
  • zoraluigi wrote:

"You should be assumed as culpable as the other two of us. Perhaps your reasoning was of similar mind to my own, or perhaps it was more sinister. I ask you, then, to explain yourself as I have done."
    "And to think I prayed for you last night!"

GregariousTree wrote:

Quagmire sighs and considers the present scene, grimacing at what he sees as an extremely foolhardy decision on Trish's ( @Monika ) part. "Are you perhaps privy to some information that I am not? We are to convict Gazooks on the basis of a day one vote and some inactivity, eh? What you have done has removed the possibility of voting to pressure anybody else today. I realize I'm a bit late to the table this morning, but there are some hours yet before a decision must be made. There has already been low activity today, and now the conversation will naturally gravitate towards the two of you and no others. Should Gazooks turn out to be an assassin, I suppose I will congratulate your dumb luck and consider you an extremely rash friend. Should he be turn out to be a poor confused adventurer, I will take this to be a very dastardly deed. I only don't vote you because you have contributed more than he has today."

[vote]Dr. Gazooks[/vote]

@Dr.Gazooks I suppose I should ask what you have to say? I could probably guess..."

Quagmire returned to his stump, muttering to himself about damn foolhardy adventurers who think they run the world.
    "Excuse me, I am a miss!

Now, as for my inactivity, I have been praying in my tent to Bast, asking for forgiveness for my failure in judgement. I think it unfair for everyone to gang up on a Cleric (I dunno how to turn it green on mobile). I have done my righteous duty to my God and wish to do so, but I hope Bast recognizes that Kutter seemed suspicious and seemed ready to kill whomever she pleased, whenever she please. She had also not been contributing to the discussion (which I know I failed to do this day, and I feel ashamed for doing so. As for the reveal, I had not been able to react to it as I had gone to bed early.

I hope I have convinced others not to kill me as I had done to poor Kutter"

*She then performs a funerary ritual for Kutter in the most honored fashion of Bast, with perfumes make up and such*
  • (Two pure doctors is unlikely, no? I think that makes this the time to counter claim if we have another doctor.

Edit: It's the time for a counterclaim because I townread Monika, but will value vote her over the doctor. As well, if anyone has something that can nullify Monika's role, it might be a good chance.
    @Monika What is your view on this claim, and what town should do moving forward?)

The post was edited 2 times, last by theunabletable ().

• ...Sigh.

As I was catching up with this thread, I saw this (lots of votes for Gazooks) coming as soon as I saw Monika's tags. Dr. Gazooks warned us of their role in advance - they had a softclaim on Day 1 - and while I'm hoping the mafia hadn't picked up on it, it no longer matters. Here's hoping something actually goes horribly right for once.

[vote]Monika[/vote]
  • Cat meets Ar-Neferu's glare with a smile. "I asked simply for answers, mi amor, and you have given them. For that I thank you."

[unvote]Dr. Gazooks[/unvote]

"I made my opinion on voting abstention clear yesterday, I hope, and must therefore cast my vote in the only other possible direction. I am sure of nothing, but I have a gut feeling that this is the correct move."

[vote]Monika[/vote]
  • Quagmire shrugs wearily and turns his eyes back to Trish. "Either you are an assassin or you are a fool. Why engage Ar-Neferu in this manner? Did you have some clue that gave you certainty that Ar-Neferu was villainous? Can you counter her claim? If you cannot, and you are not an assassin, then you have wasted a day and your life.

[unvote]Dr.Gazooks[/unvote]
    [vote]Monika[/vote]

My apologies to you, Ar-Neferu. Dwarves struggle even to know the gender of other dwarves. Why, when I was a young dwarf this one time I -"

Quagmire cuts off abruptly, his face reddening as he sensed it maybe best to simply stop speaking.