Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    *Health/Fitness/Wellness 2019*
    • I’m 232 as of today. Pants aren’t much tighter, and I still have a little vascularity in my forearms (my measuring stick for when I need to cut down is when it’s all gone).

I’ll need to cut down to 210 or so when I get back to the States, first time going home for a family reunion in a decade this summer and most extended family haven’t seen me since I was in the 140s. Trimming the waistline couldn’t hurt lol.
    • Bartimaeus Sex wrote:

I’m 232 as of today. Pants aren’t much tighter, and I still have a little vascularity in my forearms (my measuring stick for when I need to cut down is when it’s all gone).

I’ll need to cut down to 210 or so when I get back to the States, first time going home for a family reunion in a decade this summer and most extended family haven’t seen me since I was in the 140s. Trimming the waistline couldn’t hurt lol.
      Gonna need some pics when you cut. I imagine you've put on some solid mass.
    • I have been eating like way to much ice cream, cookies etc lately need to stop it its just I am so stressed out because I hate my job and cant find any other job and the stress makes me crave for sugar really really bad. I was 215 to start the year I am at 212 now so I have lost 3 lbs but its not even to lose weight and sense I started working out for like the first time ever at the start of this year losing only 3 lbs is frustrating in like 2.5 months but because I have not went say like a month with out eating like a sweat and then maybe just having a little bit I dont really known how I would lose weight if I did advoid most of that stuff and I dont really snake and unlike some of you guys I can live on like 1500 Calories I would be hungrey like 24/7 if I did that. I need like 2500-3000 or I am hungry but I need to make it more healthly calories. I am sure everone agrees that not all Calories are equal. I mean if you are eating like 3000 a day but its like high protin, lots of minerals and vitems its going to be a lot better then 3000 but it being like all sugar, fat, prossed, saduim type of stuff.
    • Worked out! Did pushups, crunches, glute bridges, butt kicks, high knees, lunges and weird dance crap to daft punk (aline in my apartment thank goodness no one needs to see that) Celebrated by eating a chocolate torte. Whooops.

Hopefully my last time though it was leftover and I have no more sugar in the house. Sorry if I post a lot in the next week this is the only accountability I really have..

"Defense against the dark farts, am I right?" -Pennington
      | This spot reserved for Dark Link Reigns |

• @Lady Sunshine good for you! And post away, that’s what the thread is for! ZU is the only way I really hold myself accountable because you are basically the only other fitness folks I talk to.

Just a quick bit about how this last week has been going, I gave up sweets over a week ago and have been doing more cardio (not as much lifting tho :P)

So on Monday I weighed in at 111.6, yesterday 110, and today 109. It could be going down for a variety of reasons but I’m really thinking it’s the no sweets + more cardio, and not based on salt intake/water retention. Because I don’t have the muscle mass 105 is a solid goal, but when I’m focusing more on lifting if I’m around 110 that’s fine, since muscle weighs more than fat.

Got in a 30 min cycling class around 5:30am, mostly focusing on cardio/weight loss this month and getting back into lifting in April. Normally I do both but lately my motivation has to start somewhere and it’s been cardio.