Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    • Fan Fiction
    The Origins of ZU
    • Guinea wrote:

xThe Origin of $B-rod$ x

Forum City was finally in sight. B-rod had traveled for a long time to reach it, and when he walked through the streets, he couldn't believe his eyes.

Several strange people were doing battle with bots, vile mechanical creatures who tried selling tea extracts and steroids to all who lived within Forum City.

"Guinea, blast the King Bot! I'll hold off the horde!" yelled Linkara, turning into a Hinox. Linkara began smashing bots, and the one known as Guinea ripped a scroll. A wave of fire cut a path to the King Bot, and Guinea raised his hand. A poweful laser shot out and struck the King Bot. But it did nothing.

"Foolish avengers of Forum City, you will all be destroyed!" yelled the King Bot, and fired an array of magical missiles. Linkara and Guinea were hit, and fell. B-rod rushed into the fray.

"Who are you?" mused the King Bot, then: "it matters not. Slay the newcomer!"

The bot horde rushed B-rod, and the King Bot laughed. Suddenly, his laughter stopped. B-rod summoned his Aura Armor, and in a flash, rushed the horde and broke them to bits. B-rod turned to face the King Bot, and was ready.

"Impressive. But, I have news for you," the King Bot hissed. "This city will fall!"

B-rod deactivated his armor, opened a portal to Hammerspace, and removed a Banhammer so massive it cracked the ground when it fell. B-rod picked it up.

"And I have news for you," he said, teleporting high into the air, the hammer drawn back. "YOU'RE BANNED!"

The Banhammer hit the King Bot with amazing force, and as it faded from existence, B-rod teleported down to Linkara and Guinea. He drew two fairies from Hammerspace that revived them.

"Hey guys," he said, "think I could join your team?"

-----

@$B-rod$
      Love this Gui. u did an Awesome job on it
    • xThe Origin of Colu x

The giraffes grazed across the plains, munching leaves up high. Colu admired them from a distance, studying them and taking notes. She loved these animals, and it was her passion to be around them. When the sun began to set, and twilight filled her vision, she closed her book. Time to head back to camp.

Colu awoke in the middle of the night to the sound of truck engines. When the noise grew louder she exited her tent, and that's when she heard the shouts. And a gunshot. Colu ran towards the trucks, and stood before the headlights as they drew near.

The giraffes began to flee. Luckily, the shot had missed. The trucks came to a stop a few yards away, and several men climbed out.

"What are you doing?!" she shouted, "you can't just hurt these animals! I won't let you!"

The men muttered amongst themselves, and one of them stepped forth.

"You know how much money we can get for selling their hides?" he asked. "It's a lot, and you can't stop us. Go back to your tent, and leave us be."

Colu grew furious. She would not allow this.

"No!" she screamed, "leave them alone!"

One of the men laughed, and took aim at the giraffes. Colu rushed forward and grabbed the rifle, knocking it away. The shot missed again.

"So, that's how you're going to be?!" he yelled.

"You won't hurt them! You won't!" Colu grew even angrier. "Leave this place! Now!"

The men grew angry as well. Colu wasn't afraid of them. All she could think about was protecting the giraffes.

When the men walked forward she stood her ground. She would not run. And that was when it happened.

The giraffes turned, and rushed the poachers. They trampled them before they could even get off a shot. Some of them managed to get back into the trucks, and sped away.

Colu looked up at the giraffes, and they looked down at her. One of them approached her, lowered its head, and pressed it lightly against Colu. She hugged it, and petted it gently.

"Thank you," she said, hugging it tighter, "I won't ever let anyone hurt you. I promise."

-----

@Colu
      :ghirahim: :cucco: :look: :tingle: :moon:

The post was edited 2 times, last by Guinea ().

• You ought to eventually add all the names I had to my origin as well when I finally returned to my Tru self lol. I was turned into a horse and a camel lol. My names are in the moderator and username history thread in GCC. Btw you should eventually edit the OP so it can have your origin story as well as a description for what this thread is about. Just a suggestion. I'll even make you a title banner.

Oh and repost my story as the most recent post. This is your thread and you should be the star of the show by being the first post, not me imo. I'm making you a quick banner right now btw.
      Here it is. I can use a different background if you like. I just used something Zelda themed for ZU.

Here's one with the text in the middle.

Tru Universe|Cat Midna Avatar and Signature by The Twilight Princess. Check out her art thread here!

The post was edited 4 times, last by TruEdge67 ().

• Since I gave you guys the Origin, I'll also give you the Legend.

And thank you Tru for that amazing banner omg!!!

But with my phone, its a bit hard to do all of this. If I download the banner and post it in the OP it won't look as nice, because my phone messes up every pic I try to post. I can go to my friends house and use his computer to do it though!

If anyone else wants an Origin just ask, and I'll deliver with the quickness.

And everyone who already has an Origin will get a sequel: The Legend of (your name)

The post was edited 3 times, last by Guinea ().

• xThe Origin of Linkle x

The Shadow Temple loomed over the graveyard like an ill omen, and Linkle could see the ghosts being drawn to it. She checked her crossbows. Completely full of Light Arrows. It was time to put an end to these demons. It was time to save Kakariko.

She approached the entrance, took out her Hookshot, and used it to gain entry. The place reeked of Malice, and death. She did not feel fear, and to prove it to the demons within, she fired a Light Arrow down the long corridor. Countless ghouls screeched when the light hit them, and they scurried back into the shadows. Linkle descended.

Twelve Stalfos crept forth, ancient Hylian blades grasped in their boney hands. Six Poes. About twenty Keese. They all rushed her at once. Linkle gritted her teeth, and jumped.

She kicked off of the wall, doing a backflip over the Stalfos, unleashing a swarm of Light Arrows upon them. When she landed, she rolled away from the Poes as they swung their lanterns. Linkle regained her feet, spun around, and opened fire. The Light Arrows pierced through the Poes, and they disintegrated.

The Keese. Pssh. Linkle removed a bomb from her bag and threw it, and the explosion burned them all to ash. She reloaded her crossbows and went further in.

The ferry was just ahead, and she boarded. It began to float slowly down the river. The smell of death was stronger here, and soon she found out why.

Through the Boss Door was a large hole, and she could hear a sound like a drum being beaten. She had found the source of these monsters, and it would be destroyed by her hand. She jumped down into the pit, landing on the surface of a massive platform. The entire area was covered with Malice.

Suddenly, a demon unlike anything Linkle had ever encountered materialized. It was known as Bongo-Bongo, but she was going to make sure it was forgotten.

She attacked it with everything she had. She dodged its severed hands, kept her balance as it beat the drum, and after a long and gruelling battle, Linkle banished it from the world.

A circle of blue light appeared on the center of the drum. Linkle stepped into it, and was teleported back to the graveyard. The leader of Kakariko walked up to her, a large sack of rupees in his hand.

"Thank you for what you have done. The villager's and I would like to reward you," he said, holding out the sack. Linkle walked past him, ignoring the payment.

"Keep your rupees," she said, "I have more demons to kill."

-----

@Linkle

The post was edited 5 times, last by Guinea ().

• Guinea wrote:

Since I gave you guys the Origin, I'll also give you the Legend.

And thank you Tru for that amazing banner omg!!!

But with my phone, its a bit hard to do all of this. If I download the banner and post it in the OP it won't look as nice, because my phone messes up every pic I try to post. I can go to my friends house and use his computer to do it though!

If anyone else wants an Origin just ask, and I'll deliver with the quickness.

And everyone who already has an Origin will get a sequel: The Legend of (your name)
      I can just ask @EzloSpirit to put it at the top of the OP for you. Just please put it at the top and center it so it looks nice.
      There you go Elzo. Thanks!

Tru Universe|Cat Midna Avatar and Signature by The Twilight Princess. Check out her art thread here!
    • xThe Origin of EzloSpirit x

"Get in the bag, Ezlo!"

"PEW!!!"

Lillie had traveled a very long way to reach the Alola region, and Team Rocket was right behind her. They wanted to take Ezlo from her, but Lillie wouldn't let them.

"GET. IN. THE. BAG. EZLO!"

"PEWWW!!!"

Ezlo hated the bag. But he disliked Pokeballs even more, so Lillie didn't have a choice. After chasing him around, and running face-first into a Muk, Lillie managed to catch Ezlo. She was now covered in slime.

"Gross! Yuck! Thanks a lot!"

"Pew."

She decided to go to the PokeCenter and get cleaned up, when suddenly, two Team Rocket members appeared. Lillie tightened her grip on the bag.

"Prepare for trouble!"

"And make it double!"

"To protect the world from-"

"PEWWW!!!"

Ezlo flew out of the bag and rushed the two Rockets. He successfully chased them off.

"Wow, Ezlo! That was amazing! Now... GET IN THE BAG!"

"PEW!!!"

------------------------------

@EzloSpirit