Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    Kingdom Hearts 3 stolen and leaked - beware of spoilers
    • Okay, so I know from my almost 14 years of being here that a lot of us are Kingdom Hearts trash. Apparently an Amazon worker stole about 30 or more copies and sold them on Facebook for $100. Gameplay videos are out and trolls are trying to spoil the game for people on purpose. If you want, there is an awesome browser extension called Spoiler Protection that works for Facebook and Youtube.

Tumblr!

Silver;4292937 wrote:

I read "therapist" as "goat".
    • I've done a bit of digging and it certainly seems to be legit. As such, I want to reiterate that we have a strict policy for spoilers in the General Gaming board. If you do feel the need to share them, make sure they are appropriately marked with spoiler tags. If you are ever in doubt, err on the side of caution. Give Kingdom Hearts fans the opportunity to read, watch and listen to spoilers at their own discretion.

Post by Makuta Teridax ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
    • Guinea wrote:

Let me know when KH3 is on the Switch. I'll check it out.
      If I recall correctly they are interested in porting it to the Switch, the question is if it will look acceptable, how long it would take (it is Square after all), and if they are going to do it at all (maybe some other factor will prevent it). But in all honesty, if I were interested in it, I would probably just buy a PS4 (a lot of other good games on that system as well).

Makuta Teridax wrote:

I could care less. Kingdom Hearts is cartoonishly overrated, it's the Twilight of video games.
      I wouldn't say overrated, but if I would get Kingdom Hearts 3 it would certainly not be because of the story, but for the gameplay (like how it is for me with Super Mario). So even if I will get the game in the future, I wouldn't cry a river if I got spoiled.

Edit: Obviously a spoiler could mean more than just the story, but whatever. For me it is the story that is the absolutely worst to get spoiled at if it is a game that I care about (also in terms of story).

The post was edited 4 times, last by MVS ().

• This is incredibly frustrating news. I can't imagine the studio's frustration either.

Personally, I have always been a big KH fan. The main plot has never been easy to follow and not necessarily a huge selling factor for me. But the gameplay and side stories with the Disney/Square characters is what sells it for me.

The most disapponting aspect of this for me is that one greedy employee has soiled a release for a lot of people and staff that have worked hard to deliver one of the more anticipates games in the last few years.
      Well, let’s just say it’s ironic how footage of someone being born can make you want to kill yourself.
    • Postman wrote:

The most disapponting aspect of this for me is that one greedy employee has soiled a release for a lot of people and staff that have worked hard to deliver one of the more anticipates games in the last few years.
      soo true. This is just greed at it's highest level. It sucks that one sh*%%^ person could ruin this for so many people. I feel bad for the consumers who have gotten the game ruined for them, I know a few people who are just as compassionate about kingdom hearts as we all are here about a certain someone with big ears and green clothes so I'm sure it was devistating to have a game you've waited for so long be ruined by jerks.

In truth though I do feel the worst for the developers. These people put so much passion and hard work into this game(I would hope) because they know it's going to be huge. Just to have that taken away from some grimey jerk would certainly get my blood boiling. We should form a group where we all dress up as shiek and just beat the crap outta people who do stuff like this!(joking if it wasn't obvious)