Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    • Collaboration
    • Original Fiction
    • Drawing
    Nocturne
    • Now that I'm back, I'd like to post an idea I've been working on forever!
      A fictional world I've been creating, dubbed the "Nocturne" universe. Some people might remember I made an RP on it that died out pretty quickly. That was cause I was NOWHERE near completing the world. So, to keep notes on what I might eventually make into a game or book, I created a google doc. Or two. Lots of google docs. Remember that this is still all a big Work In Progress.
      So why am I posting everything here? I want you guys to ask me questions so I can develop the world further!
      You can also make an OC, and I'll add them to the world, and even draw them!
      So guys, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ask me questions on this stuff, especially if you're confused! It helps a lot!

Link to Doc:
      docs.google.com/document/d/1WT…HJEawHvP-WE13lHxd242Izhgw
    • World building is both fun and challenging. Speaking from experience, the easiest way to world build is to make a story and go from there. So my first question would be what story are you trying to tell?

:heart: Rinn “Arwyn” Nailo drawn by Liah :heart:
      Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
      Characters | The Time Lost | The Rumors We Believe | Ruki's Reviews
    • My biggest interest and stories, and the reason why I want to become an author is characters. I want to be able to create the kind of unique, realictic characters that truly affect someone emotionally, hopefully for the better. The biggest influences on who I am now are probably the stories I watched/read/played throughout my life. I want to biggest focus of my stories to be on creating characters that teach people something about life. Creative and detailed worldbuilding is a close second on my list of priorities. So right now I'm focusing on setting up my world and characters. I'm giving each a backstory, then I'm going to try and see how each one's path will connect.
      The main character at this point is PROBABLY Leo, though just for now because I want to write multiple stories that take place in this world.

Ruki wrote:

World building is both fun and challenging. Speaking from experience, the easiest way to world build is to make a story and go from there. So my first question would be what story are you trying to tell?

The post was edited 2 times, last by Luffy ().

• Well basic questions would be:

What is the religion of the main area? What are the different religions across the world? What do they preach and how do they spread their word? Are they polytheism or monotheism?

What are the major super powers county wise? What is their relationship with each other? Their policies? Their government?

Is there magic? If yes how does it work? Who has it? How do people view magic across the different regions? How does magic interact with every day life?

Social questions: Slavery? Views on sexuality? Racial relations? Economic divide?

Level of technology?

The world and it’s climate in different areas?

:heart: Rinn “Arwyn” Nailo drawn by Liah :heart:
      Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
      Characters | The Time Lost | The Rumors We Believe | Ruki's Reviews