Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Majora's Mafia Day 5 - Town Wins!
  • So, by knowing those roles we "know" (note the quotation marks):
    Edit: (Coloring players who died in green)

Of the players...
    1. Kae
    2. Cody
    3. Lysis
    4. Hollowman
    5. GregariousTree
    6. Violo
    7. Sabbo
    8. Scribe
    9. Don Saltine
    10. Mordred
    11. Froyo
    12. BackSet - Universal Backup
    13. Lady Sunshine
    14. Realmwings
    15. Epicstar
    16. Stasis
    17. Orion
    18. Quik E Nogg

Assuming all of the roles Orion revealed are town. Maybe the doublevoter could be scum...but I'm going to assume they're town.

I think our lynch targets should be any of the white names.

I also think Cody is scum and has been fucking around with Mordred as a ploy. She accompanies him in red.
    That's my guess and current read.

[vote] Cody [/vote]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kae ().

• The roles there that I think have the biggest possibility of Mafia alignment are the double voter (since it seems like we have more than one judging by how on early lists there were like 4 votes listed as "Solsetur" sometimes), and this Ghostwhisperer/Poisoner. MafiaScum lists the poisoner role as:

Alignment:
    Role type:
    • Killing
    • Misleading

(Didn't realise I could paste tables into here)

So this Ghostwhisperer/Poisoner is of interest to me. The last time we had a Medium role (which was... Foo's Mafia XV probably) there were two Mediums on Opposing factions both communicating with the dead.

That said, the dead might have more of an idea about the Ghostwhisperer's faction so I couldn't say without some advice from them, but if it wasn't made explicitly clear we should be careful to not pencil them in 100% as town. There was a lot of drama last game about Truedge joining a neighbourhood run by a Mafia and assuming it was a Masonry.
  • Mordred wrote:

Kae wrote:

since none of those are stand our mafia roles.
    What about the POISONER? Who (if I remember LS's death timing right) was still alive at least at the end of day 2. They could be either Stasis, Don, Violo, or Orion, I think..... judging by the timing.
    I personally find Stasis the most likely of the bunch to be a mafia poisoner.
    I know who the ghost whisper is because I was dead.
    I also know they are town.
    So end of that, and you trying to attack a list of 99% townies is pretty silly.
  • BackSet wrote:

Orion wrote:

Well I'm going to be gone for the rest of the night

Doctor
    Inventor
    Universal Backup
    Bomb/Motivator
    Informed Townie
    Ghostwhisperer/Poisoner
    Double Voter
    Nexus/1-Shot Modifier Cop

Have fun kids.
    Rats.
    All the formerly dead people know who the ghostwhisperer is but we can't say it, can we.

@Sol we're not allowed to say stuff learned during our deaths, right?
    Frig. @Sólestur

Kae wrote:

So, by knowing those roles we "know" (note the quotation marks):

Of the players...
    1. Kae
    2. Cody
    3. Lysis
    4. Hollowman
    5. GregariousTree
    6. Violo
    7. Sabbo
    8. Scribe
    9. Don Saltine
    10. Mordred
    11. Froyo
    13. Lady Sunshine
    14. Realmwings
    15. Epicstar
    16. Stasis
    17. Orion
    18. Quik E Nogg

Assuming all of the roles Orion revealed are town. Maybe the doublevoter could be scum...but I'm going to assume they're town.

I also think Cody is scum and has been fucking around with Mordred as a ploy. She accompanies him in red.

[vote] Cody [/vote]

and we definitely know that we can't vote Orion.

Sig by TruEdge67, Glorious Newbie Overlord
  • I actually agree with Mordred on this one, that the poisoner could be mafia.

I think the poisoner is either Quik or Stasis (leaning towards stasis)

Totally possible for the DV to be mafia but I think it's town and I think i know who it is.

@GregariousTree I'm assuming with information I have received at the end of both night phases, because there is no reason I should be receiving this type of information and I can't think of any other reason why i would get it except some sort of hidden modifier.

"Defense against the dark farts, am I right?" -Pennington
    | This spot reserved for Dark Link Reigns |

• Cody wrote:

The roles there that I think have the biggest possibility of Mafia alignment are the double voter (since it seems like we have more than one judging by how on early lists there were like 4 votes listed as "Solsetur" sometimes), and this Ghostwhisperer/Poisoner. MafiaScum lists the poisoner role as:

Alignment:
    Role type:
    • Killing
    • Misleading

(Didn't realise I could paste tables into here)

So this Ghostwhisperer/Poisoner is of interest to me. The last time we had a Medium role (which was... Foo's Mafia XV probably) there were two Mediums on Opposing factions both communicating with the dead.

That said, the dead might have more of an idea about the Ghostwhisperer's faction so I couldn't say without some advice from them, but if it wasn't made explicitly clear we should be careful to not pencil them in 100% as town. There was a lot of drama last game about Truedge joining a neighbourhood run by a Mafia and assuming it was a Masonry.
    well, we do know who the ghostwhisperer is. But their alignment is still a mystery.

Sig by TruEdge67, Glorious Newbie Overlord
  • Orion wrote:

Well I'm going to be gone for the rest of the night

Doctor
    Inventor
    Universal Backup
    Bomb/Motivator
    Informed Townie
    Ghostwhisperer/Poisoner
    Double Voter
    Nexus/1-Shot Modifier Cop

Have fun kids.

Kae wrote:

So, by knowing those roles we "know" (note the quotation marks):

Of the players...
    1. Kae
    2. Cody
    3. Lysis
    4. Hollowman
    5. GregariousTree
    6. Violo
    7. Sabbo
    8. Scribe
    9. Don Saltine
    10. Mordred
    11. Froyo
    13. Lady Sunshine
    14. Realmwings
    15. Epicstar
    16. Stasis
    17. Orion
    18. Quik E Nogg

[vote] Cody [/vote]

I don't think it's that cut and dried, Kae. At least the double-voter could easily be Mafia, and I've played games of mafia before where the Medium was mafia aligned. Being a medium/poisoner combo muddies things even further.

But I do agree about Cody. I think he's mafia too.
    A dark chase requires a silent hound, and deep roots are not reached by the frost.
  • I'm fairly certain the ghostwhipser / poisoner is town, but can we stop talking about them for the time being?
    I mean, eight people know who they are and can out them / vote them for a lynch if they need to. It's a moot point.

Why would we spend this day trying to figure out who the freaking ghostwhisper / poisoner is of eight people are instead of working on the people who didn't die and more than likely don't possess a town role...

2. Cody
    3. Lysis
    4. Hollowman
    5. GregariousTree
    7. Sabbo
    8. Scribe
    10. Mordred
    11. Froyo
    14. Realmwings
    15. Epicstar

In an 18 player game, with probably one third party, we're looking at 5-6 mafia members.

If we lynch one of the 10 players on that list, we're looking at a 50% chance of hitting mafia.

Let's increase those odds.

I'm scrapping Froyo because I know his role. His alignment? Well, I'm not certain but if I had to guess based on his role, I would assume town. Pretty sure, town. That leaves...
    2. Cody
    3. Lysis
    4. Hollowman
    5. GregariousTree
    7. Sabbo
    8. Scribe
    10. Mordred
    14. Realmwings
    15. Epicstar

edit: literally added the letter "I"

The post was edited 2 times, last by goronmario: threts aint 4 cool kidz ().