Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Majora's Mafia Day 5 - Town Wins!
  • BackSet wrote:

Lady Sunshine wrote:

That would DEFINITELY make sense for the way my death went.
    I found out I would be dying at the end of yesterday during the day phase.

I was the one who killed Stasis.
    I was allowed to take someone down with me, which was a random thing given to me when I was told I would die, and I took a shot in the dark.

This is not a part of my actual role, which I will not be sharing now.
    I'm gonna be honest, this post raises my suspicion level given how you described this.
    I have a question: Lady Sunshine, is this what you would do were you in this position or what you believe the real culprit (assuming that you are innocent) did?
    ... what?

"Defense against the dark farts, am I right?" -Pennington
    | This spot reserved for Dark Link Reigns |

• Mordred wrote:

Cody wrote:

What I can say it that in terms of trying to keep the thread active and on track and asking questions, I'd put myself in the top 5. So I think I'm making a reasonable contribution to the thread.
    I'm not too sure about that.
    For point of example, today I have been sitting here analysing today's developments, whereas you haven't been, and instead just made a vote that you've been making for the last few days. I would say that you are acting more Mafia-like than I am.
  • GregariousTree wrote:

Kae wrote:

By you saying that, they can now target people who died.
    That's really not the same thing. Knowing that there are some town roles amongst the people who died is a far cry from knowing that there is specifically a Doctor, a Cop, and a Vigilante. The Mafia knows everyone who is town already. The people who died with town roles they already know have town roles. No reason to give them specifics.
    I meant, that he already said "I'd rather the mafia not know because there's some good roles in there", which will probably result in mafia targeting those who were deceased tonight regardless if he provides some information to the Town. They still only get one shot tonight, let them take a stab at the deceased since theyre already inspired too. The town still needs information.

We also just had a potential Doctor / Cop just claim. Which is also a good target for the Mafia team.

Can the town really afford to not utilize a role that was probably added as the leverage the Town needs to start becoming informed?

Edit: added the word "which"

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kae ().

• Mordred wrote:

So, we know this poisoner was alive at the time LS was poisoned. We know they died at some point.

This would naturally help us narrow it down, wouldn't it?
    Can we say she was poisoned, though? Poison victims aren't normally alerted to their impending death and given a random vengeance kill.
    A dark chase requires a silent hound, and deep roots are not reached by the frost.
  • Lady Sunshine wrote:

That would DEFINITELY make sense for the way my death went.
    I found out I would be dying at the end of yesterday during the day phase.

I was the one who killed Stasis.
    I was allowed to take someone down with me, which was a random thing given to me when I was told I would die, and I took a shot in the dark.

This is not a part of my actual role, which I will not be sharing now.

Lady Sunshine wrote:

This is what I actually did yesterday before the night phase.
    I'm confused.

Did or did not Lady Sunshine take down stasis?

These posts contradict eachother, no?

Unless I'm seeing something that's not there.

Asexual Pride Banner and Signature made by the glorious TruEdge67
  • Kae wrote:

GregariousTree wrote:

Kae wrote:

That's really not the same thing. Knowing that there are some town roles amongst the people who died is a far cry from knowing that there is specifically a Doctor, a Cop, and a Vigilante. The Mafia knows everyone who is town already. The people who died with town roles they already know have town roles. No reason to give them specifics.
    I meant, that he already said "I'd rather the mafia not know because there's some good roles in there", which will probably result in mafia targeting those who were deceased tonight regardless if he provides some information to the Town. They still only get one shot tonight, let them take a stab at the deceased since theyre already inspired too. The town still needs information.
    We also just had a potential Doctor / Cop just claim. Which is also a good target for the Mafia team.

Can the town really afford to not utilize a role that was probably added as the leverage the Town needs to start becoming informed?

Wait, who was the Doctor/Cop claim? Are you talking about what I said? I wasn't claiming anything, lol, I was giving a hypothetical.

Revealing the roles doesn't really give the town information we can use in the day thread, and the roles being secret doesn't prevent them from being utilized. I don't see why it's a big deal that he's not revealing the town roles.
    A dark chase requires a silent hound, and deep roots are not reached by the frost.
  • Orion wrote:

Well I'm going to be gone for the rest of the night

Doctor
    Inventor
    Universal Backup
    Bomb/Motivator
    Informed Townie
    Ghostwhisperer/Poisoner
    Double Voter
    Nexus/1-Shot Modifier Cop

Have fun kids.
    Rats.

All the formerly dead people know who the ghostwhisperer is but we can't say it, can we.

@Sol we're not allowed to say stuff learned during our deaths, right?

Asexual Pride Banner and Signature made by the glorious TruEdge67
  • GregariousTree wrote:

Mordred wrote:

So, we know this poisoner was alive at the time LS was poisoned. We know they died at some point.

This would naturally help us narrow it down, wouldn't it?
    Can we say she was poisoned, though? Poison victims aren't normally alerted to their impending death and given a random vengeance kill.
    I assume Lady Sunshine's extra kill has to do with her hidden modifier, since she said it's unrelated to her role. There are a few types of modifiers that can shoot someone when they die.
  • Cool, there's me.
    Edit: On Orion's list.

Now technically we have two day phases that would ensure we still have a doctor thanks to the Universal backup.

The doctor should be considering who to protect, and should pick someone on the deceased team, since most if not all of those roles appear town.
    That way the mafia have a chance of picking a random deceased in an attempt to hit the doctor, but end up wasting their faction kill on the protected.
    The motivator now knows to pick someone from the deceased team because of the chance of hitting the Doctor or Inventor.

As a town, I'd say we should absolutely be lynching someone not from the deceased list since none of those are stand our mafia roles.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kae ().

• GregariousTree wrote:

Kae wrote:

GregariousTree wrote:

Kae wrote:

I meant, that he already said "I'd rather the mafia not know because there's some good roles in there", which will probably result in mafia targeting those who were deceased tonight regardless if he provides some information to the Town. They still only get one shot tonight, let them take a stab at the deceased since theyre already inspired too. The town still needs information.We also just had a potential Doctor / Cop just claim. Which is also a good target for the Mafia team.

Wait, who was the Doctor/Cop claim? Are you talking about what I said? I wasn't claiming anything, lol, I was giving a hypothetical.
    Revealing the roles doesn't really give the town information we can use in the day thread, and the roles being secret doesn't prevent them from being utilized. I don't see why it's a big deal that he's not revealing the town roles.
    Backset, unfortunetly, claimed Universal Backup (Aka: future doctor/cop) , but it may work to our favor since anyone who would bangwagon on him would be silly and obviously scummy, so we can only expect to see him die in the night. If we have any Trackers, this is a good target.