Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    • Open
    Omnipotent Rp
    • Welcome to Potentia(no not the city in Italy), the city of powers. Here there are many people who have or have gained powers. The empowered people are sorted into one of two groups Hero or Villain, but occasionally some don't really chose a 'side'. After many years the group of superheroes called the Omnipotent (they aren't actually omnipotent) defeated most of the super villains in Potentia, leaving only the most trivial and weak of the villains free. From then on Potentia was a peaceful city. Well that's how it seemed.
      -------------
      The truth is there is corruption in the heroes of Potentia. Most of their greatest achievements where set up and faked. Only a few of them even actually have a power or special skill. Regardless of whether you were one of the few people to know about the fake heroes or if you were just a regular person you received a letter. It told you to come to the abandoned warehouse near the Omnipotent's base. It said they needed you help to uncover the evil within the heart of the city.
    • Anarchy was in the warehouse. It was dark and in disrepair and it sent a chill down her spine. She really didn't want to be there, but she had an important reason why she was here. That letter the person who wrote that knew about the lies of the Omnipotent. If that was true then... Then... What would she do actually. Yes she would help expose the Omnipotent, but how? It certainly wouldn't be simple or easy. Also, who would actually come is a thing she was constantly wondering. Who had this person sent letters to and who would have actually come? Not many people would actually go against the Omnipotent and most people who would are probably criminals. She hoped that there would be some nice people coming, but all she could do for now was wait. Wait in a dark abandoned warehouse, wait for a mysterious person to come.
    • Mara Drosk was what one might call oblivious or naive. While most people would have noped at the mysterious invitation in an abandoned warehouse, if not alerted the police, the self-proclaimed superhero had no such common sense thoughts.

After all someone had finally, like, recognized her. She didn’t get the whole thing of the letter (or any of it) but it said her help was needed, and Mara wasn’t going to turn her back on a citizen.

The warehouse wasn’t hard to find - thank god for Google maps - and the building itself was large and imposing. There was a single pair of doors blocking the entrance.

Keyword. Was.

Copying cops on television shows, Mara brought back her foot and slammed it hard into the rusted metal sending the door flying in, crashing into the ground.

“LIKE SUP BITCHES!” she yelled only to see some goth teenage girl. It took her a total of three seconds to determine she was the secret admirer.

Stepping over the poor broken door, she strode toward her.

“I’m like, here!”

:heart: Rinn “Arwyn” Nailo drawn by Liah :heart:
      Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
      Characters | The Time Lost | The Rumors We Believe | Ruki's Reviews
    • "Umm..." said Anarchy.

She looked at the girl who seemed to be just a few years younger than she was. She seemed awfully... hero-like, like someone who wouldn't come to a dark warehouse to help destroy the most famous Superhero Team ever. Mara ddn't look particularly powerful, but that warehouse definitely looked like it had a foot shaped dent in it. She definitely had super strength.

"I'm afraid I'm not the person who wrote the not if that's who you think I am. As far as I know they aren't here yet... that or they are hiding," said Anarchy slightly nervously.
    • Mara frowned, her lips pulling into a slight pout as she looked around the warehouse, as if recognizing her surroundings for the first time. It was totes disgusting in here. She found it hard to believe that this goth girl wasn't a fan of her because who wasn't a fan of the great and powerful Mara Drosk. Sure most people didn't know her name and the principal at school called her a "problem child," but most geniuses weren't respected before their time.

Either way if this was going to be the Justice League's headquarters, they would need some serious redecoration. Maybe some pink - bright pink of course - with some glitter. Probably should fix the door. Make it look less like some creepy goth hang out where they do ritual type sacrifices to Satan or whatever.

"So, is like, this an Avengers type thing?" Mara asked before suddenly realizing she was missing the most important thing a superhero needed. A superhero name. She already had everything else; the looks, the charm, the legion of adoring fans even if it was just the senior citizens center down the road from her house. "Should we have like code names? Cuz, like I don't have one. Do you?"

Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
    • "Umm, I don't mean to be rude, but you do know that everyone meeting up here came to help destroy the most well known Super Heroes Team, right? But the so called greatest superheroes are also evil cheating liars..." Anarchy said.

She was appalled. This girl was so oblivious it was almost unbelievable. Had she really just realized where she was? And she still hadn't realized what they were actually doing. She hoped that someone else who actually had read the letter would come. She looked hopefully at the broken down door, nope... Oh well.
    • "Wait why? I like read the letter but all I got was my help was needed. What's this about other people?" Mara asked, now getting distracted from her renovation plans. She already had the entire thing mapped out. It would take some time, but she was sure she could do it. She painted her own room after all. How hard could this be?

She didn't also understand this whole thing about destroying the most well known super hero team, or who they even were. She didn't pay attention to the news unless she was on it. And since she was never on it, she never paid attention to it. Mara was sure if she had managed to get on the news, someone would have told her since that's all mom and dad in the morning anyway after making breakfast. Watch boring shit on the television which used big words the teenager didn't understand.

At any rate, if they were evil, Mara would destroy them. Because that's what heroes did.

• Xelzro was crouched in the shadows watching the two. He expected the note to be a hit but he wasn't sure who he was after so he just waited.

The super team are evil who cares. There is no good or bad according to Xelzro as long as he is alive and gets paid. they are basically the same thing to him.

"Who are you.." he said from the shadows. He thought this was a job not a mother's meeting.
    • From the shadows a mysterious figure appeared for a second, barely long enough to be seen before disappearing again. She pushed Xelzro out of the shadows. She giggled a bit before retreating to a shadowy corner.

Anarchy was just about to tell Mara that she assembled that the person who called them here didn't just send a letter to one person, when someone was pushed out of the shadows. She guessed that they were another person who had gotten the letter, but she had to be careful anyway. She gathered a small amount of magical energy in her palm, just in case.

"Well I assumed that this mysterious person sent a letter to more than one person and I'm guessing that the guy who came out of the shadows is one of those aforementioned people," she said.
    • Ella clutched the letter she had recieved in one fist as Madeleine twirled and skipped ahead of her. She sighed, wishing that she hadn't relented to her ghostly companion. "Can't we just go leave?" she complained. "This probably isn't a great idea." Madeleine grinned. "We can't, you lost the game of rock-paper-scissors, remember?" she chided her. Ella sighed. They really needed a better way to make decisions. As Ella approached the warehouse, she narrowed her eyes at the dented sheet of metal that seemed to have once been a door lying in front of her. "They kicked the door down and left, now let's go back."
      "No they haven't, Ella. you know that. If they had done that, the door would be on the outside."
      Having run out of ideas, Ella walked inside tentatively. Madeleine dashed ahead, not worrying about whether or not the people inside of the warehouse could see her.
    • Anarchy was about to answer when a young girl appeared out of nowhere in the middle of the ware house. She looked at all of them her eyes full of mischief. She smiled brightly.

"Shadow-san they're here!" she yelled as a shadowy figure stepped out from the shadows.

Anarchy realized that this was probably the person who had called them here. They were wrapped completely in shadow and had no defining features visible to give even the slightest hint of who they are. They looked around at the gathered people.

"Hi! I'm Belladonna!" said the girl who was apparently named belladonna. "That is Shadow-san, the person who called you here!"

"my name is not 'Shadow-san' Belladonna," said the shadow.

"I know! But you wouldn't tell me your real name so I will just call you Shadow-san," said Belladonna.

The shadow shook their head and then said, "Yes, I am the one who asked all of you to come here, but it doesn't seem like all of you are here yet... They will come later, but why don't you introduce yourselves. We might as well since we will have to fight with each other."
    • Mara had NO idea what was going on. First she was like talking to this goth and suddenly this cosplaying emo just like pops up. Now there was an older girl who was acting more like a rabbit than a hero. That’s speaking nothing of the prep and creepy mcfuck over here.

She was less happy the creeper was her stalker. O M G she couldn’t even tell if they were cute or not. Like, whatever.

“Yo stalker! How about you tell us why you brought us together! I mean I know why you would choose me - I’m like amazing - but what’s like the deal with the cosplaying edgelord over here?” Mara asked gesturing toward the emo. “Not to like mention, she’s like, acting like she’s afraid of her own shadow? And I dunno what’s up with the goth.”

• “Let … go … of me … edgelord,” Mara growled, pulling her fist back as she fought for her breath and landed a punch right on his ugly mug.

Which, if she were a normal teenager, wouldn’t amount to much. However, as the poor metal door with a Mara shaped indent laying pitifully on the floor indicated, the child was anything but.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ruki ().

• Belladonna ran over to Xelzro and put her spear at his throat. She looked very angry, but at the same time you could see that she was slightly enjoying this.

"Don't Call Me Bella! My Name is Belladonna!" she said menacingly to him.

She flipped around her spear and hit Xelzro with the butt of her spear. She walked back to where she had been standing. She smiled maliciously at Xelzro. The shadow glared at her.

" Belladonna is not the one who called you her, I'm the one who did. The Omnipotent aren't actually the heroes everyone thinks they are. Every monster they fought was a robot or hologram and every villain they fought was merely an actor. Most of them don't even have powers or special skills. But everyone thinks they are a hero and we need to stop that. " said Shadow-san.
    • "Don't Call Me Bella! My Name is Belladonna!"

Ruin could hear the yelling from far beyond the warehouse. A warehouse. What a typical place to hold a secret, hush-hush meeting. He glanced at the note in his hand, addressed to his new address. Whoever had asked for his help had done their research.

If you decide to help, you will be ridding the city of its greatest evil. Not all is what it seems here.

He knew that. It wasn't hard to figure out, not after what he'd witnessed. But he was only one man. Sort of. And it took a lot to destroy somebody's views. Views he'd helped create.

"This is Adam Tyran reporting to you live from channel twelve, where the Omnipotents have arrived once again to save the day! As you can see behind me, the situation of the robbery has escalated to taking hostages, and citizens are flocking to the scene to witness first hand the next great escapade of the heroes of Potentia! I think something is happening! Yes, there's one of them now, and she's- What? I-"

He shook his head clear of the memory so firmly implanted in his mind and shoved the note in his pocket, approaching the door, or, what used to be the door. Someone had knocked it clean off its hinges. He was stunned to see more people inside, and a twinge of despair entered his face when he saw they were mostly teens.

Save the world from the corruption of the Omnipotents, huh? Couldn't think of something better to do after school?

"Belladonna is not the one who called you here, I'm the one who did. The
      Omnipotent aren't actually the heroes everyone thinks they are. Every
      monster they fought was a robot or hologram and every villain they
      fought was merely an actor. Most of them don't even have powers or
      special skills. But everyone thinks they are a hero and we need to stop
      that. " said Shadow-san.

"You called me here?" Ruin exclaimed, looking even more perplexed. All eyes turned on him, and he stepped inside the gaping hole. "Sorry, door was open."

He continued to walk towards them, pondering further. Who was this thing and how did it find him? Did they know about his power? "Who are you and how do you know about me- no, scratch that, nevermind, I don't care. You know about their lies... and you want to stop them?" This was good. Unexpectedly good. Sure, they were kids, but whatever. They certainly weren't normal kids. Even if they couldn't physically stop the Omnipotents, it was possible they could make people stop believing in them. And if someone doesn't believe in you, do you really exist? "Okay, I'm in." He went around the room briefly, observing the company. "Call me Ruin."
      My Fine Fantastical Friends:
      Selene Arlen Kate/ Ruin /Mark/ Other NPCs/Marcus/etc
      Looking to contact me outside ZU? Discord, under Sakume, or twitch, under sakumesings!

The post was edited 2 times, last by Sakume ().

• Connor had almost forgotten to come, and even with his powers he wasn't able to get there on time. Luckily, he had spotted somebody else enter the warehouse, so apparently he wasn't late. Connor had been listening from the outside for a while and got the general idea. They were going to expose the Omnipotents. Finally, and opportunity for him to use his powers for the better!

After Ruin came in, Connor decided it was time for him to do the same. "I'll help, too. My name is Connor." he said. Not as cool as Ruin, but maybe he could come up with something else later.
    • Mara had zero idea of what was going on. They were talking about heroes and not heroes, and fakes - the 13-year-old got dizzy trying to follow it all. But apparently some people were lying about being heroes? But were villians?

But hell if she wasn’t going to miss being part of the Avengers. Or Revengers.

“I’m like Mara. I’M GONNA KICK SOME ASS!”