Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    Apps and applications that you can't live without
    • My favorite apps are my new pedometer app to get 10,000 steps in a day. You can adjust your goal and there are a bunch of achievements you can get over time, meaning my dog and I are walking a lot more than we were before! It also tracks the distance you walked and how many flights of stairs you’ve climbed.

I also like my LA fitness app which shows on a calendar how many times I’ve been to the gym. It either makes me proud or shames me depending on the month!

Besides that alarms/clock, weather, sudoku, and I absolutely LOVE Uber because taxis always try to take advantage of me. In a big city I can’t do without Uber! And my metro app which tells me when my bus is coming, I love it even though parts of it are horribly inaccurate.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Winnie ().

• Serenity wrote:

I really like Daylio. It's a great app for checking my mood cycles, and how I'm feeling throughout the month. It was interesting to see just how much of a roller coaster of mood shifts I was on. As of now, I'm like continually "ehh," which is technically better than the roller coaster I was on, even if it has left me a little unmotivated.
      I tried to use Daylio for a few weeks but my mood was pretty much always neutral.

New app I can't live without: Google Photos. I have like 5,000 pictures in there and it's super easy to find specific ones with all the smart categorizing the app does automatically. That and the camera on my new Pixel is totally worth handing all of my data over to Google.
    • orchid wrote:

Serenity wrote:

I really like Daylio. It's a great app for checking my mood cycles, and how I'm feeling throughout the month. It was interesting to see just how much of a roller coaster of mood shifts I was on. As of now, I'm like continually "ehh," which is technically better than the roller coaster I was on, even if it has left me a little unmotivated.
      I tried to use Daylio for a few weeks but my mood was pretty much always neutral.
      New app I can't live without: Google Photos. I have like 5,000 pictures in there and it's super easy to find specific ones with all the smart categorizing the app does automatically. That and the camera on my new Pixel is totally worth handing all of my data over to Google.
      I think I have a good reason to use the app lol

Mood stabilizers have definitely calmed me down, but I've just felt "meh." Technically better than being on the roller coaster, though.