Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Persona 5 Mafia - Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There
  • @Munching Banana you're going to have to give a reeeeaaaally good reason to not get lynched. You're currently the best target. If you're town, you're doing abysmally. I just want to get rid of you now to see for sure. You were able to live past the first day, since you're a never player, but you're riding on other bandwagoning and empty reasons why we shouldn't boot you out is why I'm voting for you. It would take a lot for me not to vote for you.
  • Alright, I've caught up as much as I'm going to. Haha.

    So, my other suspicious player was Munching Banana, and it was this post that kinda make me look at them:

    Munching Banana wrote:

    ok, just looked over pages and read up on stuff and things and i think this might be worth a shot, so
    [unvote]Orion[/unvote]
    [vote]kodachrome[/vote]
    Not sure how I feel about "I read some stuff and here's the vote". That to me seems like "I've seen people vote here so fuck it".
    You got away just fine randomly jumping on a wagon last time, but it seems like you've done it again. I think you'll need to explain your vote a bit, or I'll have to keep my vote on you.

    [vote]munching banana[/vote]
  • Munching Banana wrote:

    [Vote]EnigmaFarce[/vote]

    1. theres a wagon and I have a hard time deciding

    2. Seems scummy.
    Yeaaaah I learned this yesterday. Bandwagoning for the sake of bandwagoning is a terrible move. You have to formulate your own thoughts and opinions for why you're doing something, and so far you haven't done that. You're gonna have to give an actual reason why you think someone is scum and you can't say "just because". If anything, I think it makes you look even more scummy when you don't have a reason for voting. And if anything, this just makes me want to keep my vote on you even more.
  • Dark Link Reigns wrote:

    Lysis wrote:

    Dark Link Reigns wrote:

    @Lysis - if you have me as your top read, provide reasons why.

    If I'm going to be someone's top three read, there better be some damn good evidence to make it so.

    So please, enlighten me to the reason.
    Day One you showed up late, spent almost the entire time reacting to Serenity and asking her to generate information and prove her ideas without generating any original thoughts of your own, and then left before EoD. You're doing better today, to be fair, but that still seems pretty off to me.
    Lol. Really? So the SoD begins at like 9PM my time. I'm sorry that I have to get up early so I'm usually in bed pretty early these days. And it's no secret I do most of my ZUing from work so I'm on here for a solid 8 hours a days during the week. When I leave work there is no guarantee I will be back on during the night. I do try (like I did at the start of day today) but I can't guarantee it. Take that as you will.
    Yes, I did react to Serenity because she was playing incredibly scummy. We've been over all of this countless times in this thread already. I've explained it all to death so unless you have some new light to shed on it, no point using this as a talking point.

    Also, if I recall correctly, you effectively pissed off from the day thread for a large portion as well. Why is it that if I do it I'm considered scummy but you can do it and not have any problems on it?

    And I'm so glad you think I'm doing better today! Makes it all worth it.

    Your reasons are flimsy, at best. If that's all you have, I'm actually quite happy because it's rubbish and pretty much useless.

    What use are you to the town? I've yet to see anything of substance from you yet.
    I don't know if anyone else is getting this feeling that I'm getting, but this is exactly what I'm talking about. DLR spends all his time being overly, extremely reactive to everything and asking other people for all kinds of information and, yet, I've seen him come up with nothing of substance of his own. Look, man, you asked why I felt the way I did and I explained. I think maybe you need to cool your jets, stop acting like I insulted your cat. Take it easy dude, it's a game.
    PM me about the LGBTA+ discord server | #WontBeErased

    gender of the moment: | pronouns: it/its
  • To be fair, that really could be an "I don't really know what to do" kinda thing. Which, I totally feel because I suck at mafia. Haha.

    But at this point in the game, at least from what I've seen, this is still kind of a shot in the dark. We've got a couple confirmed or like, pretty confidently confirmed but we don't seem to have any particularly strong reads. So at this point, it's probably not the worst idea to get someone who isn't really helping the cause, or at the very least trying.

    Which again, I don't really trust DLR fully, but he's at least contributing. So I feel a bit better taking a chance on him for the time being.
  • MunchingBanana [5] - Ty., PrinnyofTime, epicstorm, Serenity, Ruki

    EnigmaFarce [4] - Dark Link Reigns, HarmonicalHero, MunchingBanana, EnigmaFarce (self-vote)
    Lysis [4] - Cody, Mordred, Xenovent, Lysis (self-vote)
    Sabbo [2] - Kol Gaines, Sabbo (self-vote)
    Ty [1] - kodachrome


    Orion [1] - Orion (self-vote)
    Bolero of Fire [1] - Bolero of Fire (self-vote)
    Don Saltine [1] - Don Saltine (self-vote)




    edit: kind of like where things are going, but @Orion @Bolero of Fire and @Don Saltine need to vote before the day is over. We still have like three hours.


    The post was edited 1 time, last by Serenity ().

  • Serenity wrote:

    Goodnight, @kodachrome. I promise we won't gang up on you while you're asleep. lol
    What a relief! haha

    Xenovent wrote:

    @kodachrome What do you think of that? The papers scrapped your name across the floor this morning!
    My assumption was just that it was based on "look at me proving my innocence" and not anything more.


    With the limited information I have from N1 I'm not going to be voting for EnigmaFarce. If his actions are indeed what I think they were, he did the town a favour last night. I can't directly confirm his town status by any means, but for now I haven't any reason not to go with it.

    (also I totally understand that "I don't really know what to do" feeling haha, I had that D1 until my almost-lynching made me have to get off my arse and defend myself)

    (throwback sig by liah btw)
    last.fm | twitter | instagram
    toot tot ride the sprite tractors
    Team S&S
  • Munching Banana wrote:

    [Vote]EnigmaFarce[/vote]

    1. theres a wagon and I have a hard time deciding

    2. Seems scummy.
    I like that right after I said how I was on the rocks on rescinding my vote on Enigma, you posted this.

    Buddy, you need to give a better reason than that for voting for someone. Simply swearing that you're not Mafia without at least hinting to what you did during the night, or any move you may have during the day, makes you such an easy target. The only way I'd not vote for you is if it were something like you having a daytime power that you could use that would actually benefit the town. Otherwise, you need to get booted out. And, considering that it seems that everyone has some sort of power, I doubt you're just a vanilla townie with no power. I want to give everyone a chance, but I think you've had the opportunity to not look like such obvious scum.

    edit: grammar correction


    The post was edited 1 time, last by Serenity ().

  • Xenovent wrote:

    That leaves Don, HH, Lysis, Bolero, EnigmaFarce

    @Don Saltine, @Lysis @Bolero of Fire @EnigmaFarce

    So, lemme ask the 4 of you some questions:

    1) Would you say your ability is pro-town?
    2) Why did you decide to vote against Monika?
    3) Who are you suspicious of right now? Do you have a reason to be?
    4) Who would you most like to hear speak up more in the thread?
    1) Eh. I don't like discussing abilities this early if I feel it won't help. That helps mafia better than it does town. Not saying I do have something important or unimportant. However, if I reveal I have something important, the mafia will want to kill me. If I reveal I don't have anything important, the mafia will cross me off the list of people they want to kill and be a step closer to killing somebody that is important.
    2) I had my eyes on Don. Now, I didn't completely have a FOS on Monika, but out of the viable bandwagons. It seemed like the best option. As I explained before, the other bandwagon had way too many people. It looked way too easy for that to be the right option. By that logic, I still think it was the wrong bandwagon. I just don't think we had a correct bandwagon going for the day.
    3). I'm still trying to reread what I missed. I'll let you know.
    4). I would like to hear more from @HarmonicalHero. I'm actually a little confused as to why HH is not included in these questions when you just mentioned him the sentence before.


    Sig by the ever so fabulous ~ Sólsetur

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Bolero of Fire ().

  • Bolero of Fire wrote:

    4). I would like to hear more from @HarmonicalHero. I'm actually a little confused as to why HH is not included in these questions when you just mentioned him the sentence before.
    You are correct, I must've missed him in going over my list

    @HarmonicalHero - Da questions if you please :3

    1) Would you say your ability is pro-town?
    2) Why did you decide to vote against Monika?
    3) Who are you suspicious of right now? Do you have a reason to be?
    4) Who would you most like to hear speak up more in the thread?
  • So I had a thought on something, and I'm more than willing to be incorrect on this or if this is a waste of time, so please don't be angry if this is a stupid thing to ask. Consider it the musings of a Prinny still trying to figure things out!

    I was thinking about the fact that Munching voted Enigma, and a part of me wonders why. Correct me if I'm wrong, but even as a beginner player, it would be strange to vote for your ally to die, right? I'm sure some people will vote for someone on the basic principle of blending in, but this seems strange to me. Especially since Mafia all know who each other are and can speak to each other at night. You would think then that especially because he's new that he'd have a ton of information given to him from the other Mafia members on helping him. Could it just be him not knowing how to play? Or possibly him not caring much about the game? I bring this up because nothing would be worse than a false lead. Obviously the best course of action would be for him to respond and give us something to work with, but for now this is just a thought I had. I dunno, perhaps I'm putting too much stock into this thought.

    Now I wanna point out I'm not defending him; my crosshairs are still right on him as a target. But it's important to consider multiple angles with something like this. You can't win a debate with just raw and pure emotion alone, and that includes anger. Anger is what the mafia wants from us, after all. It clouds our judgment and robs us of logical reason.


  • no



    MunchingBanana [5] - PrinnyofTime, epicstorm, Serenity, Ruki, Ty
    EnigmaFarce [4] - Dark Link Reigns, HarmonicalHero, MunchingBanana, EnigmaFarce (self-vote)
    Lysis [4] - Cody, Mordred, Xenovent, Lysis (self-vote)
    Sabbo [2] - Kol Gaines, Sabbo (self-vote)
    Ty [1] - kodachrome
    Orion [1] - Orion (self-vote)
    Bolero of Fire [1] - Bolero of Fire (self-vote)
    Don Saltine [1] - Don Saltine (self-vote)


    Ask me for the clan test!

    The post was edited 1 time, last by goronmario ().