Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Persona 5 Mafia - Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There
  • Serenity wrote:

I find it concerning that @kodachrome isn't on right now. That feels like it could be either good or bad.
    Part of the reason why I just changed my vote. I almost didn't because his inactivity shouldn't be the reason why he lives...but I don't like people being able to defend themselves when they could be an important power role.

Sig by the ever so fabulous ~ Sólsetur

Post by Rambo ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves: East 1999 ().
  • Monika wrote:

Munching Banana wrote:

ok, just looked over pages and read up on stuff and things and i think this might be worth a shot, so
    [unvote]Orion[/unvote]
    [vote]kodachrome[/vote]
    Boy if it weren't for the fact that people are on the verge of making a bigger wagon against me, I would be all over this vote because it's clearly hopping on a big wagon.
    Actually, fuck it.

[unvote]kodachrome[/unvote]
    [vote]Munching Banana[/vote]

Move your vote to somewhere where you aren't just jumping onto what everyone else is doing, or give a reason for you vote.

Kae wrote:

I'm willing to switch to Monika. I do get detered when the wagon gets big. But technically it's only 32% of the player list, so we may have something here.
    Test me.

Lysis wrote:

@Monika I guess I should follow that vote with a question, like I usually do. Between koda and Orion, who would you rather see dead?
    I'd be rather harsh of me to say I want to see kodachrome dead right now since he probably just woke up lol. I have to say kodachrome, but keeping in mind there's the bias that Orion has been around longer to leave a better impression on me than kodachrome has.

Is this not reason enough that Kodachrome is scum?

If Monika wanted to save herself, why wouldn't she vote for the other contendor?
    The largest wagon?

Instead, you try and turn the tides to fucking Munching Banana which is an awful choice for the town right now.
    I mean, there's a 50/50 chance they're scum, but it's a content-less vote and it's just based off of a blunder post of "oh boy this is my first game boo hoo".

Pissed this is a wagon option. Seriously. Dumb playing.
  • Phan-Site

kodachrome [5] - Orion, Kae, Dark Link Reigns, epicstorm, MunchingBanana
    Monika [5] - Don Saltine, Sabbo, Cody, Lysis, Enigmafarce, Bolero of Fire
    Munching Banana [3] - Serenity, Kol Gaines, Monika
    Orion [2] - Ruki, Mordred
    Lysis [1] - Xenovent
    PrinnyofTime [1] - PrinnyofTime (self-vote)
    Hide [1] - Hide (self-vote)
    HarmonicalHero [1] - HarmonicalHero (self-vote)
    Serenity [1] - kodachrome

Ask me for the clan test!

The post was edited 3 times, last by goronmario ().

• Bolero of Fire wrote:

PrinnyOfTime wrote:

Guess I'll jump on the bandwagon.

[vote]Kodachrome[/vote]
    No. Don't just jump on the bandwagon. Voting for somebody just because others are is not a good move if you are townie. It makes it easier for mafia to steer the vote.
    I mean, I'm really not even sure what else I should do or say at this point, if I'm being honest. Plus there's such a large number of votes for Koda, so I don't really see how me voting anything else would matter. Unless everyone changes their vote in the last 10 minutes.
  • PrinnyOfTime wrote:

Bolero of Fire wrote:

PrinnyOfTime wrote:

[vote]Kodachrome[/vote]
    No. Don't just jump on the bandwagon. Voting for somebody just because others are is not a good move if you are townie. It makes it easier for mafia to steer the vote.
    I mean, I'm really not even sure what else I should do or say at this point, if I'm being honest. Plus there's such a large number of votes for Koda, so I don't really see how me voting anything else would matter. Unless everyone changes their vote in the last 10 minutes.
    You do realize the votes are tied right?

I'm not saying you shouldn't vote for Koda. I'm just saying, make your own choice.

Sig by the ever so fabulous ~ Sólsetur
  • gotta say, I'm a little sketch at the lack of resistance to the koda bandwagon. If he does flip red, then we'll definitely have cause to be suspicious of everyone who tried to vote for a different wagon. But if he flips green, we need to look closely at how his wagon formed.
    PM me about the LGBTA+ discord server | #WontBeErased

gender of the moment: | pronouns: it/its
  • Bolero of Fire wrote:

PrinnyOfTime wrote:

Bolero of Fire wrote:

PrinnyOfTime wrote:

[vote]Kodachrome[/vote]
    You do realize the votes are tied right?
    I'm not saying you shouldn't vote for Koda. I'm just saying, make your own choice.
    I do now. When I wrote that reply I wasn't even aware that was the case. Everything goes so quickly x_x
  • PhanSite

Who should we kill today?

kodachrome [5] - Orion, Kae, Dark Link Reigns, epicstorm, MunchingBanana
    Monika [5] - Don Saltine, Sabbo, Cody, Lysis, Enigmafarce, Bolero of Fire
    Munching Banana [2] - Kol Gaines, Monika
    Orion [2] - Ruki, Mordred
    Lysis [1] - Xenovent
    PrinnyofTime [1] - PrinnyofTime (self-vote)
    Hide [1] - Hide (self-vote)
    HarmonicalHero [1] - HarmonicalHero (self-vote)
    Serenity [1] - kodachrome, Serenity (self-vote)

Ask me for the clan test!

The post was edited 1 time, last by goronmario ().

• I'm back. Synthesis takes a long time, fellas.

I know these two questions were directed at me specifically. If there are any more I missed please let me know,

Serenity wrote:

Yeah, I wasn't trying to say that we should lynch first time players. I'm well aware of that rule, but as I mentioned, we should heavily survey them.

What do you have against interrogating new players? Do you perhaps know which never player is Mafia? Those aren't very good questions, as they side in my favor, and make you look bad, but I am suspicious of the possible underlying tones of this quote, along with the increased likelihood that you may be Mafia.

I know that there are certain rules on how to play this game, but I believe that the way for the town to truly win is for actual townies to think outside of the box. The Mafia can take the rules that townies believe are fullproof, and then turn them on their head.
    I have nothing against it. I did say that I do not think we should be afraid to do so. Trying to get a new player lynched on Day One however is, although we know it not to be scummy with you specifically, still comes off to me as a jerk move. At the very least if it happened to me on my first day I probably wouldn't have played again.

Dark Link Reigns wrote:

@Don Saltine - now that we know Serenity is town, how do you feel about her casting you in a scummy light? Do you have anything to offer town? Do you think we should be looking at the other three people she mentioned along side you? What are your thoughts on them?
    I'm not suspicious about it anymore. Admittedly nearly the whole time I was suspicious of her was when I was in the middle of doing lab work and couldn't respond (I did have time to glance at it every now and again while waiting between steps, however). I can offer town a bunch of long posts if they want them. I look forward to dissecting today's vote count considering what Cody did.

So Serenity mentioned Monika, Xenovent, and Bolero along with myself. I have voted (and currently still am voting for) Monika for reasons I stated when I made that vote. Now that Serenity has been revealed as Town it does seem a bit more suspicious to me, just as DLR does for his slew of posts concerning her actions prior to the Desperado shot. DLR came on far stronger than Monika did, which could be either too harsh to be from a scum source or too harsh to make us think it isn't from a scum source. Xenovent, as far as I can tell, isn't really here with us right now contributing which should be addressed (along with anyone else doing so) Day Two. I have seen his username floating around here quite a few times, which is at least good to note. I say this because we already have a couple of wagons and I'm not sure what switching to a completely different person will accomplish. The latter half of that statement also applies to Bolero, but the former does not as he is here talking with us.

Kae suggested that we look at a list of players who had voted for Serenity prior to her confirmation. These are Lysis , Enigmaforce, Monika, Kodachrome, Dark Link Reigns. Enigmafarce is a new player and shouldn't be lynched on Day One which leaves Dark Link Reigns, kodachrome, Lysis and Monika. I am not a big fan of vote hopping, so that is one point against Lysis right there. I've covered Monika and DLR so that leaves kodachrome. It would seem he is doing what I have seen him do each game I've been in with him, make a few posts, vote, then disappear. I want to say he has made two posts (please correct me if there are more) one being his check in and the other where he voted for Serenity. I do find this to be suspicious, and I really just don't agree with that playstyle in general, especially if he is actually Town.