Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Persona 5 Mafia - Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There
  • Serenity wrote:

    @Dark Link Reigns yeah I have a little bit of an ego, but I've tried my best to not let that cloud my judgment. I keep talking about manipulate tactics, because it's something that the Mafia fucking uses. I don't know what proof you need to know this, unless you're Mafia yourself, and are just bullshiting to make me look worse.

    This rule that a townie has to die to help the town is dumb imo I feel like it's just leads to passiveness to the Mafia manipulating the town.

    What rule? It's not a rule, it's a fact. Some town roles are made to be killed and to be used to help the town power roles survive longer. Like what are you even getting on about?

    Serenity wrote:

    Dark Link Reigns wrote:

    Also again, where is the proof? Please show me where exactly there is proof that any of the new players in this game are mafia? You show me the proof and I will listen, but this is just pure speculation and you aren't contributing anything of value with posts like these.
    I don't have any proof, but assuming that none of the first time newbs are town is just going to leave a hole for the Mafia to fill.

    What? What hole does the mafia have to fill if none of the new players are mafia? I have absolutely no idea what anything you are saying even means. All I can figure out is that you mean that if none of the new players are mafia that someone else would have to be mafia... which I mean, ya, of course.


    Sig & Avvy by Lady Sunshine, the most wonderful girl in the world
  • Dark Link Reigns wrote:

    (with a few rare exceptions)
    lol, I know of two of those.
    I gave Silver the role of Silver in Pokemon Adventures mafia (>.>) intentionally, and got Edgeworth in the second Ace Attorney mafia because I asked Linkle to give me a less stressful role (my last game before that had spiked my anxiety real bad).

    Dark Link Reigns wrote:

    @Sólsetur- what are your feelings on the allegations that you are scum? I feel that they are unwarranted myself. Would you consider forming a vote block with me?
    I'd like in on that block :P

    Serenity wrote:

    What do you have against interrogating new players? Do you perhaps know which never player is Mafia?
    You know, in Fire Emblem mafia, two players suggested looking into new players, as they were fairly likely to be mafia. Both of those players ended up being mafia. One of them claimed, at the time, in the mafia chat (I remember this due to being on that team) that they would have suggested this regardless of alignment, but it might still have been affected by alignment.
    @Bolero of Fire What do you think about Serenity's stance on new players?
  • Serenity wrote:

    I'm assuming that Monika might be a mason.

    [unvote]Monika[/unvote]

    My vote trigger is on either Don Saltine or DLR. Fucking fight me.
    Lmao. Absolutely I will.

    You go right ahead and prove that I'm scum. I have no reason to believe Don is or isn't scum so go ahead and prove that too. You've put forth people who you think are mafia with absolutely no reasoning whatsoever.

    So please, for the class, enlighten us as to why I am all of a sudden scum (preferably something besides "he has been scrutinizing my posts and talking mean").


    Sig & Avvy by Lady Sunshine, the most wonderful girl in the world
  • Serenity wrote:

    I'm assuming that Monika might be a mason.
    Well, why the hell would you say something like this out loud? It doesn't help anyone at all! Role speculation only helps the mafia.

    Dark Link Reigns wrote:

    Some town roles are made to be killed and to be used to help the town power roles survive longer.
    And some town roles are meant to be negative utility, such as nexus, beloved princess, etc.
  • Dark Link Reigns wrote:

    Serenity wrote:

    @Dark Link Reigns yeah I have a little bit of an ego, but I've tried my best to not let that cloud my judgment. I keep talking about manipulate tactics, because it's something that the Mafia fucking uses. I don't know what proof you need to know this, unless you're Mafia yourself, and are just bullshiting to make me look worse.

    This rule that a townie has to die to help the town is dumb imo I feel like it's just leads to passiveness to the Mafia manipulating the town.
    What rule? It's not a rule, it's a fact. Some town roles are made to be killed and to be used to help the town power roles survive longer. Like what are you even getting on about?


    Well, maybe it isn't a RULE, per se, but I notice guidelines that every player tends to go by. By these guidelines, the Mafia could use those to manipulate the town. Maybe someone like a bodyguard would be a better target to sacrifice themselves, but I'm not here to lynch a townie. I'm here to eliminate the Mafia. If you aren't here for the same reasons, then I don't see why I shouldn't vote for you.

    Dark Link Reigns wrote:

    Serenity wrote:

    Dark Link Reigns wrote:

    Also again, where is the proof? Please show me where exactly there is proof that any of the new players in this game are mafia? You show me the proof and I will listen, but this is just pure speculation and you aren't contributing anything of value with posts like these.
    I don't have any proof, but assuming that none of the first time newbs are town is just going to leave a hole for the Mafia to fill.
    What? What hole does the mafia have to fill if none of the new players are mafia? I have absolutely no idea what anything you are saying even means. All I can figure out is that you mean that if none of the new players are mafia that someone else would have to be mafia... which I mean, ya, of course.
    You have no idea what I'm about? Sure.

    Let's say that we assume that none of the first time newbs are town, then one or two of them were actually, then we'd have been manipulated by the notion that, since they are new, then they are more likely to be innocent. I'm not taking that.

    Mordred wrote:

    Well, why the hell would you say something like this out loud? It doesn't help anyone at all! Role speculation only helps the mafia.
    True.
  • Phan-Site Fansite Community Update



    Who should we kill today?

    Serenity [4] - Enigmafarce, Monika, Kodachrome, Serenity (self-vote)
    Monika [2] - Orion, Don Saltine
    Bolero of Fire [1] - Lysis
    Don Saltine [1] - Bolero of Fire
    Xenovent [1] - Cody
    Lysis [1] - Xenovent
    Orion [1] - Ruki
    Kae [1] - Kae (self-vote)
    Sabbo [1] - Sabbo (self-vote)
    Dark Link Reigns [1] - Dark Link Reigns (self-vote)
    PrinnyofTime [1] - PrinnyofTime (self-vote)
    Hide [1] - Hide (self-vote)
    Mordred [1] - Mordred (self-vote)
    MunchingBanana [1] - MunchingBanana (self-vote)
    Epicstorm [1] - Epicstorm (self-vote)
    Kol Gaines [1] - Kol Gaines (self-vote)
    HarmonicalHero [1] - HarmonicalHero (self-vote)
    Moonlight Seer [1] - Moonlight Seer (self-vote)
  • Serenity wrote:

    Well, maybe it isn't a RULE, per se, but I notice guidelines that every player tends to go by. By these guidelines, the Mafia could use those to manipulate the town. Maybe someone like a bodyguard would be a better target to sacrifice themselves, but I'm not here to lynch a townie. I'm here to eliminate the Mafia. If you aren't here for the same reasons, then I don't see why I shouldn't vote for you.

    It's not a guideline either - it's a fucking fact. Like, do you even read what people are posting in full or do you just skim to suit your own posting needs?

    Of course I'm here to get rid of mafia. However, in the pursuit of that, it is a fact that townies will be lost along the way (I don't recall being in a game where the mafia were wiped out while all of the town members survived). In light of that, there are some roles that are tailored specifically to be sacrificed/used as mafia kill fodder to help the town win.

    If you can't understand that then that's on you as I literally can't make it any clearer to you than this. Either you accept it or you don't.

    Regardless, I'm moving on from this line of discussion as it's getting us nowhere.

    Serenity wrote:

    Dark Link Reigns wrote:

    Serenity wrote:

    Dark Link Reigns wrote:

    Also again, where is the proof? Please show me where exactly there is proof that any of the new players in this game are mafia? You show me the proof and I will listen, but this is just pure speculation and you aren't contributing anything of value with posts like these.
    I don't have any proof, but assuming that none of the first time newbs are town is just going to leave a hole for the Mafia to fill.
    What? What hole does the mafia have to fill if none of the new players are mafia? I have absolutely no idea what anything you are saying even means. All I can figure out is that you mean that if none of the new players are mafia that someone else would have to be mafia... which I mean, ya, of course.
    You have no idea what I'm about? Sure.
    Let's say that we assume that none of the first time newbs are town, then one or two of them were actually, then we'd have been manipulated by the notion that, since they are new, then they are more likely to be innocent. I'm not taking that.
    Yes, I have no idea what you are on about. Mafia can manipulate the town, veteran player or newbie. That does not make it true that a group of newbies will have at least one mafia member. Yes, it could be true, I won't deny that, but to have you sit there and try preach it like it's the gospel just seems ridiculous and like you are trying to have pressure put on new players because of the one time you did good as a newbie mafia member.

    Serenity wrote:

    Mordred wrote:

    Well, why the hell would you say something like this out loud? It doesn't help anyone at all! Role speculation only helps the mafia.
    True.
    You sure seem incredibly cavalier about the fact that you are again helping the mafia more then you seem to be helping the town.

    Ya, that's all I need now:

    [vote]Serenity[/vote]

    You are contributing nothing of value, making points that either make no sense or are pure speculation and treating them as basic facts, without providing any info to back any of it up.


    Sig & Avvy by Lady Sunshine, the most wonderful girl in the world
  • Dark Link Reigns wrote:

    @Orion - first things first - how is Dragonball FighterZ? Less importantly, what are you thoughts on Serenity so far? How about on Lysis and all of their pressure voting?
    FighterZ is amazing and Android 16 is the funnest guy to play as, just grappling people into a kamikaze explosion is amazingly fun, haha.

    Thoughts on Serenity. Like others have said before and will probably say after, she's the highest on my possible scum list right now. Most of the reasoning behind this is just gut feeling and the way how things have been phrased.
    I don't like all the vote hopping that Lysis is doing, but she is creating conversation, which I do like.
    Right now I would have to say that I wouldn't be fully comfortable with voting Lysis just yet. Maybe next lynch if any information pops up that makes her actions today seem scummy.
    I would be more inclined to vote Serenity out of anyone here to be honest.
    In fact.
    [unvote]Monika[/unvote]
    [vote]Serenity[/vote]
  • Dark Link Reigns wrote:

    Serenity wrote:

    Well, maybe it isn't a RULE, per se, but I notice guidelines that every player tends to go by. By these guidelines, the Mafia could use those to manipulate the town. Maybe someone like a bodyguard would be a better target to sacrifice themselves, but I'm not here to lynch a townie. I'm here to eliminate the Mafia. If you aren't here for the same reasons, then I don't see why I shouldn't vote for you.
    It's not a guideline either - it's a fucking fact. Like, do you even read what people are posting in full or do you just skim to suit your own posting needs?

    Of course I'm here to get rid of mafia. However, in the pursuit of that, it is a fact that townies will be lost along the way (I don't recall being in a game where the mafia were wiped out while all of the town members survived). In light of that, there are some roles that are tailored specifically to be sacrificed/used as mafia kill fodder to help the town win.

    If you can't understand that then that's on you as I literally can't make it any clearer to you than this. Either you accept it or you don't.

    Regardless, I'm moving on from this line of discussion as it's getting us nowhere.
    Well, of course some townies will die due to the night time, but I thought that the day time was meant to be the opportunity for the town to act in favor of themselves while trying not to let the Mafia manipulate them. I'm really not down for this passive behavior.




    Dark Link Reigns wrote:

    Yes, I have no idea what you are on about. Mafia can manipulate the town, veteran player or newbie. That does not make it true that a group of newbies will have at least one mafia member. Yes, it could be true, I won't deny that, but to have you sit there and try preach it like it's the gospel just seems ridiculous and like you are trying to have pressure put on new players because of the one time you did good as a newbie mafia member.
    So, I was a newbie Mafia player. How can you not at least leave it in the air that there could be others acting the same way I did? The town will die yet again if you're just going to be this passive.


    Dark Link Reigns wrote:

    You sure seem incredibly cavalier about the fact that you are again helping the mafia more then you seem to be helping the town.
    Ya, that's all I need now:

    [vote]Serenity[/vote]

    You are contributing nothing of value, making points that either make no sense or are pure speculation and treating them as basic facts, without providing any info to back any of it up.
    I dunno, what else do you want me to say? I'm trying to write without revealing too much, but I honestly have no idea who anyone is. I just guessed that Monika was mason due to her "only girls club" spheal.

    I have been posting in every page, trying to give it my all to make sure the town doesn't shoot themselves in the leg again, but it's looking like they might do the same god damn thing all over again.
  • Cody looks on at the crowd and says,

    "I am the one. The one who decides your fate!!"

    He found this weird guillatine thing and strapped Serenity in it, and... it was a fun time. All around. She squirmed with passion!

    He dropped it, and it didn't work, stopping halfway. "Well, I guess you aren't dying today then!"


    Cody then felt a change deep within his heart. A pain. And then he was fine. But something still felt missing for him...

    Across the room Moonlight Seer clutched his chest and yelled. "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO MEEEEE" and then he died of a heart attack. Weird!

    Display Spoiler

    @Moonlight Seer was the Mafia Lover/Roleblocker! He represented the Lover Arcana, Ann Takamaki.




    Sorry for the shit post guys I'm on mobile in the middle of a class rn lmao


    Ask me for the clan test!

    The post was edited 1 time, last by goronmario ().