Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    • Normal
    [Negative Thread] Things that Offend/Anger/Annoy You
    • Mozly Alice wrote:

Don't move here. I used to love snow, but then I was given the job of shoveling it. I never knew what a logistical nightmare it was to move the stuff around was. Oh at first I was content to just pile the stuff anywhere, but as time went on we got more and more of it. Next thing you know, your pile is now a mountain, and you have nowhere else to put it.

So now I have to pile it behind my mother's car, but now the guy whose meant to pick the stuff up? Well he decides to take his bloody time, so now you have this pile that is blocking the drive way stuck there, and the person that's meant to move the damn devil powder is no where be to found until it's dark out.
      Yeah I know that feeling. It took me 2 hours the other day to finish shovelling. Just so tired and sore after. Haha.

The snow on the front lawn is taller than me, so I’m out of room. I can’t really pile any more on top. So now I’ve converted my 4 car driveway into a 3, because al the snow is now just going in a pile on the driveway. Haha.

And you can’t just put it anywhere! If you use that nice big back lawn, that sucker is melting straight into the basement if I put it there! Unless I wanna move it there temprarlily and then move it again later before it all starts to melt.

It’s such a mess. Haha.

And when you’re finally done, you go inside. Look outside. The plow has gone by and there’s a think, extra heavy pile up to your knees blocking your car in that you’ll have to remove before you want to go anywhere, unless you wanna risk pulling your bumper apart!

I love winter. It’s fun. Haha.

Snow turns a 2 minute activity like “leaving the house” into a multi hour experience. Haha.
    • ^---

Ty. wrote:

Mozly Alice wrote:

Don't move here. I used to love snow, but then I was given the job of shoveling it. I never knew what a logistical nightmare it was to move the stuff around was. Oh at first I was content to just pile the stuff anywhere, but as time went on we got more and more of it. Next thing you know, your pile is now a mountain, and you have nowhere else to put it.

So now I have to pile it behind my mother's car, but now the guy whose meant to pick the stuff up? Well he decides to take his bloody time, so now you have this pile that is blocking the drive way stuck there, and the person that's meant to move the damn devil powder is no where be to found until it's dark out.
      Yeah I know that feeling. It took me 2 hours the other day to finish shovelling. Just so tired and sore after. Haha.
      The snow on the front lawn is taller than me, so I’m out of room. I can’t really pile any more on top. So now I’ve converted my 4 car driveway into a 3, because al the snow is now just going in a pile on the driveway. Haha.

And you can’t just put it anywhere! If you use that nice big back lawn, that sucker is melting straight into the basement if I put it there! Unless I wanna move it there temprarlily and then move it again later before it all starts to melt.

It’s such a mess. Haha.

And when you’re finally done, you go inside. Look outside. The plow has gone by and there’s a think, extra heavy pile up to your knees blocking your car in that you’ll have to remove before you want to go anywhere, unless you wanna risk pulling your bumper apart!

I love winter. It’s fun. Haha.

Snow turns a 2 minute activity like “leaving the house” into a multi hour experience. Haha.
      Get some buckets and throw some in your bathtub and sinks to melt away. Maybe you don't do it for all the snow, but at least in areas that are critical to be cleared so you can get crap done during the day.
      "Constantly talking about what you've done is a long winded way of saying you don't do s*** anymore." - Ross Enamait

#GainsWave2018-'19
    • Skywing wrote:

So on Sunday one of the new LED lights I got for my fish tank in November developed a fault. I took it back to the store and they exchanged it. Now after just a few days the replacement is also faulty, and I took it out of the tank and it's got water in it!!
      So I got it replaced again, and now the second replacement has water in it, and so does the other unit!!! I will be returning both for a refund and buying a completely different product.
    • Having to give up my bed. I found out that in a few weeks my aunt is spending the night for a work conference and this stuff just bugs the crap out of me. I'm 19. My room is my room, and my bed is my bed. It's a really huge blow on my routine and it's inconveniencing having to give it up and then handle cleaning, vacuuming, plus changing the sheets afterwards
      I AM TAKANUVA, TOA OF LIGHT!

You'll be hearing my name someday, whenever people talk about heroes - Takua!
    • Takanuva wrote:

Having to give up my bed. I found out that in a few weeks my aunt is spending the night for a work conference and this stuff just bugs the crap out of me. I'm 19. My room is my room, and my bed is my bed. It's a really huge blow on my routine and it's inconveniencing having to give it up and then handle cleaning, vacuuming, plus changing the sheets afterwards
      That sounds annoying.

I hate it when I feel hungry. It makes me feel angry.
    • How my Twitter feed is completely different on my desktop than on my phone. I always read through it on my phone... Exactly how much have I missed out on? And why, oh why can't feeds just be straight-forward and chronological without all of this nonsense that social media websites want to do these days?

Mozly Alice wrote:

Snow. Just, snow.
      I wish you could send some my way. Good lord, we just can't get snow where I live anymore. I feel like I live in Florida. The most we've seen this year is a trace. And it's been like five years since we've seen more than an inch. And like eight years since we've seen more than two inches.

It wasn't like this before eight years ago. We used to get a decent 4-6 inch + storm every year (and that was on the lowest end). Now we get a dusting if we're very lucky.

All of the snow I ever got to see while living at the university I went two for the last couple of years was a trace. And that was in April.

it's killing me. =(
    • @Winnie cheers, I’m alright now, managed to get a place in a nicer house.
      Hopefully with nicer people too, because it seemed like I could get no chemistry going with the ones I’m currently with.

Absolutely petty annoyance, I’m curious about the meanings of some last names and have been trying to find out the meaning of Oersted. Problem is it’s now used as a unit of measurement due to the famous scientist Oersted, so I can’t find the original meaning.
      Must be nice to redefine your own name.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fal Cie ().