Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Mafiarina of Time - Nobody Expects Sabbo
  • HarmonicalHero wrote:

Linkle wrote:

@HarmonicalHero

Who did you watch on each night, again? And what were the results?
    Night 1: I watched over PrinnyOfTime, which was Lady Sunshine’s past life. Everyone should know what’s up now though. XD
    Night 2: I watched over Linkle, she visited Froyo, so at first I was worried Froyo was going to turn up dead. But since he didn’t I think Linkle saved him.

Night 3: I watched noworry visit Xenovent, but it’s just a weird situation in general. She apparently roleblocked Zachie? But I could’ve been redirected, because my hints got too obvious, with the emphasis on “eyes” and everything.

Chloroform wrote:

Also @HarmonicalHero can you answer my question? :v:

Chloroform wrote:

@HarmonicalHero you said you trust linkle, because you saw her visiting Froyo on Night 2. What exactly does your result say?

E.g. “your target visited this player” etc.

Can you clarify?

There you go! :v:

But yeah, Linkle visited Froyo, if that helps.
  • [vote]Don Saltine[/vote]

Don, Zachie, and maybe HarmonicalH as scum.

Masons (Lady Sunshine & Chloroform) seem mason-y, which is fine (although I hate this trend of "can't say Mason" for masons recently). It seems to line up right, but I'm not 100% ruling out a scum cover-up.

Ruki, Linkle & Froyo as town. (Plus me)

Actually... I'd love to see everybody else's readlists too. Red for pro-town, and green for pro-mafia. No color for something else or somewhere in between. Let's see what lines up, yes?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sabbo ().

• I see. You are the town's protection against losing, eh? Then you won't mind answering me on a couple things.

If you are pro-town, then you sure haven't been playing it that way. You don't want people to know who you tried to kill. Tell me, is this because you'd have to answer for killing Xenovent, an all but confirmed townie? Even if Pavlova saying he killed Pennington was a complete lie instead if a Mafia kill half-truth, why did you go after and try to "recruit" someone who no one would have any business protecting? Why are you trying to recruit townies of you are a townie yourself? You'd already have the same win condition.

Killing either Elias or noworry isn't a pro-town move either. Froyo would have been perfectly capable of finding out who was Mafia on his own without resorting to a kill, but you decided to go through with it anyway. Why not let the day sort out the situation from the previous day and kill one of your other suspects instead? If Harmonical's sight on you last night is legitimate, then you have some explaining to do.

So, pro-town Sabbo, mind telling the rest of the class who you visited on nights one and two? My money is on Ruki for one of those nights, and considering how Froyo has been under near constant protection, he is probably the other.

And how about you also tell the class how killing Mafia is only the first item on your docket?

If Linkle had found herself a target last night she wouldn't have had to worry, since she is the one I jailed last night.

EDIT: Turns out I can't spell. Who knew?

Pronouns: They/Them

The post was edited 1 time, last by korokpeach ().

• Don Saltine wrote:

I see. You are the town's protection against losing, eh? Then you won't mind answering me on a couple things.

If you are pro-town, then you sure haven't been playing it that way. You don't want people to know who you tried to kill. Tell me, is this because you'd have to answer for killing Xenovent, an all but confirmed townie? Even if Pavlova saying he killed Pennington was a complete lie instead if a Mafia kill half-truth, why did you go after and try to "recruit" someone who no one would have any business protecting? Why are you trying to recruit townies of you are a townie yourself? You'd already have the same win condition.

Killing either Elias or noworry isn't a pro-town move either. Froyo would have been perfectly capable of finding out who was Mafia on his own without resorting to a kill, but you decided to go through with it anyway. Why not let the day sort out the situation from the previous day and kill one of your other suspects instead? If Harmonical's sight on you last night is legitimate, then you have some explaining to do.

So, pro-town Sabbo, mind telling the rest of the class who you visited on nights one and two? My money is on Ruki for one of those nights, and considering how Froyo has been under near constant protection, he is probably the other.

And how about you also tell the class how killing Mafia is only the first item on your docket?

If Linkle had found herself a target last night she wouldn't have had to worry, since she is the one I jailed last night.

EDIT: Turns out I can't spell. Who knew?
    You seem to be under a misconception I addressed yesterday: My wincon is not the same as a normal townie. I have never claimed it was, only that the Town faction and I share the goal of eliminating the Mafia. As Froyo pointed out: I am a third party; these always have their own win conditions. I do, however, want as many townies as possible to win alongside me.

Oh, and quoth me:

Sabbo wrote:

If you make any guesses, I will neither confirm nor deny.
    You are free to make guesses, or use investigative actions on me, but I will make no attempt to verify them if it regards who I have targeted or the final nature of the action.
  • 1) Pavlova could have lied about using his ability on Penny... But that still doesn't mean Mafia wasn't what killed him? I did catch a small implication that he was a lie detector, or at least something that could have been read that way, and had it been true, of course he'd be a major target for the Mafia, even bigger than Linkle and I, for example.

2) ...Noworry was one of the biggest targets after you counterclaimed her if I'm remembering yesterday correctly. Of course someone would attempt to investigate or kill her. That's why I investigated you instead.

And given it came out as Mafia, you know. Why should anyone pay much attention to what you're saying? :B
  • Sabbo wrote:

I do, however, want as many townies as possible to win alongside me.
    Says Sabbo, townie blood dripping from the knife in his hand. You're doing a real bang-up job of that.

Even going into Night 4, killing Pav would have been a capital idea if you wanted to, you know, win. He was caught in a lie by that time and would have been made a great choice of kill. Yet you did not.

You can say you're pro-town as much as you want. Actions speak louder than words; you're not.

Froyo wrote:

And given it came out as Mafia, you know. Why should anyone pay much attention to what you're saying?
    Because no one seems to expect the Spanish Hyrule Inquisition.
  • Before I go to bed... Froyo, can you test HarmonicalHero tonight? Since we won't have Don Saltine here blocking you again, you should be fine. Worst case is it coming up Town, but I'm sure enough on this one that I'd want to check back on their "Watcher" results to see if they're all confirmable by being in the mafia nightchat, in case they are the godfather. (eg. knowing who other mafiosos visited, or who people with already announced actions visited)

Oh, and I'll announce this one: Tonight, I target Zachie. Assuming I reach them, there is no negative result unless they somehow really are what they claim. I doubt this though since I remember them implying that they had a non-vanilla role a few hours after saying they were vanilla. (something like them saying that they'll say what they did in the night later. It was entirely glossed over by the entire town.)
  • Well, now that we are all set on lynching Don for today... I think we should discuss our plan of action for tomorrow. I can certainly say HH is scum because he got caught w/ two consecutive lies.

@Sabbo feel free to take out our (hopefully) last mafia member which is HarmonicalHero.
    Also, I hope you'll hear me out on this one, whoever you targeted Night 2 did not exactly become part of your click. Just sayin.
  • Chloroform wrote:

Well, now that we are all set on lynching Don for today... I think we should discuss our plan of action for tomorrow. I can certainly say HH is scum because he got caught w/ two consecutive lies.

@Sabbo feel free to take out our (hopefully) last mafia member which is HarmonicalHero.
    Also, I hope you'll hear me out on this one, whoever you targeted Night 2 did not exactly become part of your click. Just sayin.
    You're going to need to elaborate on that last one.