Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Mafiarina of Time - Nobody Expects Sabbo
  • [vote] noworry [/vote]

Out of the 3 sus I have (Elias, linkle and noworry) I think you’re the only who hasn’t checked in nor explained why you’ve been acting anti town the whole game.

My theory: D1 and d2 you voted for Miyamoto because he’s a newbie like you. You were wary of voting other experienced players afraid that they might turn the tables and push a lynch at you instead. If you’re town you shouldn’t be worried at all because you have tons of options to breadcrumb or at the last resort role claim that would change peoples decision on your wagon.

I’ve also noticed that fellow scumbuddy DLR tried to defend you when everyone was sus of you and Miyamoto.
  • HarmonicalHero wrote:

HarmonicalHero wrote:

Done! Finally!!

Here are my updated...

HARMONICAL NOTES!
    (Episode 2: Split Timeline Theories)

First off, here are my Day 1 notes!

Day 1:
    • *Xenovent first to check in, asks what everyone’s favorite type of video game is.
    • Ruki starts off seeming super pro-Town to me, taking charge and being active.
    • Froyo’s loving the flavor of this game, being super pro-Ganondorf. (Flavor “speaks” to him.)
    • PrinnyOfTime and Don Saltine check in.
    • Chloroform feels perhaps characters aren’t intended to label its role. (Agreed!)
    • Ruki thinks we should throw relying on conventional flavor out the window.
    • AstroNinja checks in, new-ish.
    • Pavola checks in, discussed how Town/Mafia kind of switched places.
    • *Kaylin agrees with Pavola, like how the colors for Town/Mafia switched, etc.
    • *Pennington jokes about looking forward to making things more confusing tomorrow by accident.
    • *Bolero of Fire asks *Kaylin and PrinnyOfTime best way to get info, also adds Pavola to question.
    • *Kaylin asks why Froyo seems to be pushing people for a claim/hs motive.
    • Froyo tried to explain, having fun with flavor.
    • *Kaylin questions/this points out how everyone should be acting vanilla.
    • Sabbo welcomes AstroNinja.
    • Ruki asks good questions, still appearing Town to me.
    • *Kaylin votes Froyo for anti-Town actions.
    • **Kodachrome checks in, also thinks Froyo’s actions are suspicious, votes Froyo. (Liked by *Kaylin.)
    • noworry checks in, says they’re new/not very experienced with online Mafia. (Liked by Mr. Miyamoto.)
    • *Mordred checks in, confirms Ruki is super experienced.
    • Sabbo asks inactive people questions.
    • *Tri Force checks in, says he thinks Froyo is acting like Cookie Dough last game. (I was Cookie Dough, Town Tracker. And I got lynched.) D:
    • *Mr. Miyamoto randomly votes for Don Saltine.
    • Ruki thinks he’s suspicious a bit, but he’s new, so later gets a Day 1 pass.
    • *Tri Force unsure as to whether Froyo is Town or Mafia.
    • Xenovent asks how people’s flavor characters would spend their Friday night. (His would tinker with explosions.)
    • Chloroform mentions the font color thing again.
    • I post my first Harmonical Notes!
    • *Mordred’s character would be sleeping.
    • *Bolero thinks we should weed out an inactive player.
    • *Tri Force’s character would hang out in an alley or sleep in a cardboard box on Friday night.
    • **DLR explodes with a bajillion questions.
    • *Tri Force votes Froyo for being suspicious.
    • Ruki questions *Bolero for targeting inactive people as lynches.
    • Pavlova votes Froyo, same reasons as others.
    • I answer a Ruki question, I’m suspicious most of *Mr. Miyamoto, but he’s new, so I was holding off. (I think Froyo could be Town for acting like I did in Meowfia.)
    • Froyo’s character would spend Friday night next to Lake Hylia dancing to crappy songs.
    • *Pennington wonders if Froyo was ever gotten Day 1.
    • Froyo teases me for not being extravagant over King Ganondorf too. (I just don’t want to let Town down again like last game. LONG LIVE THE KING!) XD
    • *Mordred thinks Froyo is acting suspicious, but could be Town.
    • Ruki votes *Bolero for thinking about going for inactive people.
    • Elias votes Ruki. (Liked by Kaylin.)
    • *Xenovent writes in blue font that he’s not fishing for role information.
    • *Pennington Friday evening would take in the mountain air.
    • Froyo tries answering more questions, wants people to slip up, etc.
    • *Xenovent votes Bolero, later asks a bunch more questions.
    • Froyo votes Pavlova for jumping on his wagon, while Pavlova is sleeping.
    • Linkle finally arrives! :D
    • Chloroform notes that Froyo usually stays quiet as Mafia, would listen to music Friday evening.
    • *Bolero votes Froyo.
    • *Pennington tries to get more inactive people talking. Next page votes *Bolero.
    • Linkle would spend Friday night evening asking for handouts/bartering, doesn’t want to look at role description again, thinking about making read list if she has time.
    • noworry not sure who to vote for, thinking about not voting at all. (Ruki points out that’s anti-Town.)
    • Don agrees with others about *Bolero. Votes for him.
    • **DLR votes *Xenovent for not knowing which color is Town.
    • Sabbo votes me, just to vote for someone other than Froyo.
    • *Mordred votes *Xenovent.
    • noworry votes Bolero almost same time as I do, I vote him for having gone after inactives as Mafia in past games.
    • Prinny votes *Xenovent.
    • Linkle posts read list, sees *Xenovent and noworry as Mafia, uses font colors that confuse a bunch of people at first. (Green is usually Town, but is red this time, etc.)
    • Elias suspicious of *Xenovent.
    • Ruki posts good notes on *Bolero, *Xenovent, Froyo, etc.
    • Chloroform says there’s usually at least one newbie Mafia, so votes noworry.

...Yikes! That took way longer than I expected! At least they’re here now. Time for my reads!

People I currently see as possibly Mafia or 3rd Party:
    • *Mr. Miyamoto
    • *Xenovent
    • Froyo
    • Sabbo
    -People I'm keeping my eye on:
    • Elias**
    • no worry**
    • *Pennington*** (Later became *, Koda became ***)
    • Everyone Else
    Optimistic Thinking: Here you go, King Ganondorf! I found them! :DD

Realistic Thinking: We don’t have any Mafia flips yet, but once we get one, we can finally begin connecting the dots.

I feel good about Zachie, Chloroform, Pavola, **DLR, and Linkle. Still feel pretty good about Ruki and Tri Force too.

Everyone else I’m pretty much suspicious of.

I suppose Froyo could be 3rd Party or Mafia. But he could also be experiencing Flavor-Infatuation Disease, like me in Meowfia! :lol:

*Mr. Miyamoto still seems pretty suspicious to me, so I’d like to hear from him more. But I guess a lot of the newer people I’ve seen so far I’ve seen as suspicious. One of them have to be Town.

*Xenovent’s only suspicious to me for wanting to know what other characters do Friday evening, but people had interesting responses. (My person’s an old person, so they do old person things.)

Sabbo just seems suspicious to me in general. Didn’t want to vote Froyo yesterday, but is today.

HarmonicalHero wrote:

HarmonicalHero wrote:

Not much note-worthy stuff so far, but maybe I can generate discussions with some...

HARMONICAL NOTES!
    (Episode 1: Long Live the King!)

-People I currently see as possibly Mafia or 3rd Party:
    • Anyone who hasn’t checked in yet
    • *Mr. Miyamoto
    • Ruki
    • Froyo
    • Everyone Else
    Optimistic Thinking: Coolio! I’m so trendy and hip. Look at my list!

Realistic Thinking: It's Day 1. Like usual, we won't know anything until someone flips red or green. And honestly, not enough note-worthy stuff has happened yet.

I feel a bit better that Froyo seems to praise King Ganondorf, but that’s just me. (Also I was Cookie Dough last game, so it’s quite possible Froyo is just enjoying the game flavour, like I did excessively, because it was cats.) :lol:

*Mr. Miyamoto seems to be Mafia possibly, but he's newer so I'm giving him more time to redeem himself.

So far Ruki seems more active this game, which usually means she’s Town and not Mafia. But maybe if the Mafia are technically the good guys this game, she’s trying extra hard to save Hyrule.

I’d like to see more people check in though. (I’ll add more notes later.)
    Putting these here so I can refer to them too and place a vote. StAy TuNeD! XD
    Here are the first two episodes. I put asterisks next to the names of people who died. Now I continue on! XD

HarmonicalHero wrote:

Okiedokes! Time for...

HARMONICAL NOTES!
    (Episode 3: Triforce Search )

Here we go!

Day 2:
    • Ruki asks for information from *Kaylin’s other Mason.
    • *Tri Force tries to figure out if it was a vigilante thing or what.
    • *Xenovent asks questions.
    • **Kodachrome asks about vigilante.
    • Froyo suspicious of Pavlova, votes Pavlova, Pavlova has errands.
    • noworry checks in, just to say they’re going to bed. (LOL)
    • *Xenovent asks looks forward to my notes!
    • Zachie thinks *Kaylin would’ve targeted **Koda, says if there’s a vigilante they need to target the right person, looks at Ruki.
    • **DLR and others discuss Masons.
    • *Pennington at first excited by names in red, then disappointed that they’re Town.
    • Froyo’s investigation had no results.
    • Linkle checks in with notes, votes Froyo.
    • Zachie votes Froyo.
    • Ruki gives read list, votes Froyo, with Linkle’s reasoning. (Liked by Linkle and Don Saltine.)
    • Linkle adds read list, then shows collection of all of *Kaylin’s posts, then answers questions.
    • Linkle troubled noworry didn’t react to any of the death.
    • **DLR responds to Linkle, joke’s about noworry’s name.
    • Ruki thinks Elias and me should be investigated. (Liked by me and Linkle.)
    • Lady Sunshine still reading through everything, goes to bed.
    • **Koda thinks Kaylin would’ve tried recruiting Ruki or me, not him.
    • Chloroform suspicious of noworry and *Miyamoto.
    • I post cool music announcing my next Harmonical Notes. (Liked by *Mordred’s ghost.)
    • Froyo says a bajillion things, Sabbo then responds to questions and votes for Froyo.
    • noworry pinged by Ruki, is sleepy, doesn’t have past games to refer to.
    • *Tri Force sees Froyo and *Miyamoto as suspicious, it’s his brother’s birthday so will be gone.
    • Pavlova discusses stuff, votes Froyo, wants to see my notes.
    • Don in small font discusses possibilities of what happened.
    • Finally get those notes done. (People’s posts are long this game!)
    • People discuss things more.
    • Sabbo thinks *Xenovent could be 3rd Party, isn’t sure.
    • I talk about my suspects, adding in no worry as one and Elias as another.
    • *Tri Force hints at protecting Ruki, thinks *Pennington is scum possibly, only gut feeling.
    • Ruki responds that’s doesn’t cut it to *Tri Force, etc.
    • *Xenovent explains Blue (font) Truth as not Zora related.
    • Elias shows up, responds to people, votes Froyo.
    • Immediately after that *Miyamoto votes Froyo too.
    • Ruki in disbelief of how bad *Miyamoto’s post was. XD
    • Chloroform discusses things, votes *Miyamoto. (I vote for *Miyamoto too, disturbed by how big Froyo’s wagon is getting.)
    • LS posts read list, suspicious of **Kodachrome.
    • LS and **DLR think *Tri Force is breadcrumbing, Ruki misses it.
    • LS begins explaining how she’s 90% sure **Koda's scum.
    • noworry thinks *Miyamoto should be investigated.
    • More people vote **Koda after LS does, *Pennington asks if more asterisk eyes in my notes are good or bad, I explain they’re eyes, that she’s now one and **Koda is three, she later votes Tri.
    • Linkle switches from **Koda to Froyo, Sabbo switches to **Koda.
    • Elias thinks Froyo is quiet.
    • *Xenovent goes bowling with **Koda, kills scum! XD
    • Sabbo votes Froyo, **DLR votes Tri.
    • LS votes *Miyamoto, then Sabbo unvotes Froyo, *Penni votes *Miyamoto, Linkle unvotes Froyo, votes *Tri with Ruki.
    • LS votes Pavlova, this all happens so fast. O.O
    • *Tri dies, is Townie bodyguard.
    ...Done!

• *Mr. Miyamoto
    • Elias
    • no worry
    People I see as Town or 3rd Party:

• *Xenovent
    • Don
    • Froyo
    • Ruki
    • Zachie
    People I see as Town:
    • LS

• Pavlova*
    • *Pennington*
    • **DLR**
    • Everyone else
    Optimistic Thinking: Got some for sure!

Realistic Thinking: I have to have caught one. Will post vote in a bit.
    Okay, so here are the first three episodes of my Harmonical Notes! :v:

In the live-action-analysis part of my notes, I put * on Townies that died and ** on Mafia that died.

Linkle, let me know if you need me to highlight the hints.

Question for Pavlova. Why did you kill Pennington? ?(
  • Lady Sunshine wrote:

I started breath of the wild so I probably won't post a lot until tomorrow :B

That being said, I trust Linkle and Elias the least. Interested to look through HH's note to see his supposed bread crumbing.

Still iffy on trusting Pav.

Don Saltine wrote:

Chloroform wrote:

Well so far the mafia characters are kokiris (DLR and Kodachrome) maybe because they’re all wearin green and the mafia in this flavor is on green font lol
    If I'm thinking of the right guy Linkle's dude wears green...
    Nah, that'd be silly.
    Seriously guys, I'm more Town than anyone here with the exception of Froyo. Trust me, you don't want to kill me.

Celebrating 3 whole years of ZU membership -- 8/22/2015 - 8/22/2018
  • HarmonicalHero wrote:

HarmonicalHero wrote:

HarmonicalHero wrote:

Done! Finally!!

Here are my updated...

HARMONICAL NOTES!
    (Episode 2: Split Timeline Theories)

First off, here are my Day 1 notes!

Day 1:
    • *Xenovent first to check in, asks what everyone’s favorite type of video game is.
    • Ruki starts off seeming super pro-Town to me, taking charge and being active.
    • Froyo’s loving the flavor of this game, being super pro-Ganondorf. (Flavor “speaks” to him.)
    • PrinnyOfTime and Don Saltine check in.
    • Chloroform feels perhaps characters aren’t intended to label its role. (Agreed!)
    • Ruki thinks we should throw relying on conventional flavor out the window.
    • AstroNinja checks in, new-ish.
    • Pavola checks in, discussed how Town/Mafia kind of switched places.
    • *Kaylin agrees with Pavola, like how the colors for Town/Mafia switched, etc.
    • *Pennington jokes about looking forward to making things more confusing tomorrow by accident.
    • *Bolero of Fire asks *Kaylin and PrinnyOfTime best way to get info, also adds Pavola to question.
    • *Kaylin asks why Froyo seems to be pushing people for a claim/hs motive.
    • Froyo tried to explain, having fun with flavor.
    • *Kaylin questions/this points out how everyone should be acting vanilla.
    • Sabbo welcomes AstroNinja.
    • Ruki asks good questions, still appearing Town to me.
    • *Kaylin votes Froyo for anti-Town actions.
    • **Kodachrome checks in, also thinks Froyo’s actions are suspicious, votes Froyo. (Liked by *Kaylin.)
    • noworry checks in, says they’re new/not very experienced with online Mafia. (Liked by Mr. Miyamoto.)
    • *Mordred checks in, confirms Ruki is super experienced.
    • Sabbo asks inactive people questions.
    • *Tri Force checks in, says he thinks Froyo is acting like Cookie Dough last game. (I was Cookie Dough, Town Tracker. And I got lynched.) D:
    • *Mr. Miyamoto randomly votes for Don Saltine.
    • Ruki thinks he’s suspicious a bit, but he’s new, so later gets a Day 1 pass.
    • *Tri Force unsure as to whether Froyo is Town or Mafia.
    • Xenovent asks how people’s flavor characters would spend their Friday night. (His would tinker with explosions.)
    • Chloroform mentions the font color thing again.
    • I post my first Harmonical Notes!
    • *Mordred’s character would be sleeping.
    • *Bolero thinks we should weed out an inactive player.
    • *Tri Force’s character would hang out in an alley or sleep in a cardboard box on Friday night.
    • **DLR explodes with a bajillion questions.
    • *Tri Force votes Froyo for being suspicious.
    • Ruki questions *Bolero for targeting inactive people as lynches.
    • Pavlova votes Froyo, same reasons as others.
    • I answer a Ruki question, I’m suspicious most of *Mr. Miyamoto, but he’s new, so I was holding off. (I think Froyo could be Town for acting like I did in Meowfia.)
    • Froyo’s character would spend Friday night next to Lake Hylia dancing to crappy songs.
    • *Pennington wonders if Froyo was ever gotten Day 1.
    • Froyo teases me for not being extravagant over King Ganondorf too. (I just don’t want to let Town down again like last game. LONG LIVE THE KING!) XD
    • *Mordred thinks Froyo is acting suspicious, but could be Town.
    • Ruki votes *Bolero for thinking about going for inactive people.
    • Elias votes Ruki. (Liked by Kaylin.)
    • *Xenovent writes in blue font that he’s not fishing for role information.
    • *Pennington Friday evening would take in the mountain air.
    • Froyo tries answering more questions, wants people to slip up, etc.
    • *Xenovent votes Bolero, later asks a bunch more questions.
    • Froyo votes Pavlova for jumping on his wagon, while Pavlova is sleeping.
    • Linkle finally arrives! :D
    • Chloroform notes that Froyo usually stays quiet as Mafia, would listen to music Friday evening.
    • *Bolero votes Froyo.
    • *Pennington tries to get more inactive people talking. Next page votes *Bolero.
    • Linkle would spend Friday night evening asking for handouts/bartering, doesn’t want to look at role description again, thinking about making read list if she has time.
    • noworry not sure who to vote for, thinking about not voting at all. (Ruki points out that’s anti-Town.)
    • Don agrees with others about *Bolero. Votes for him.
    • **DLR votes *Xenovent for not knowing which color is Town.
    • Sabbo votes me, just to vote for someone other than Froyo.
    • *Mordred votes *Xenovent.
    • noworry votes Bolero almost same time as I do, I vote him for having gone after inactives as Mafia in past games.
    • Prinny votes *Xenovent.
    • Linkle posts read list, sees *Xenovent and noworry as Mafia, uses font colors that confuse a bunch of people at first. (Green is usually Town, but is red this time, etc.)
    • Elias suspicious of *Xenovent.
    • Ruki posts good notes on *Bolero, *Xenovent, Froyo, etc.
    • Chloroform says there’s usually at least one newbie Mafia, so votes noworry.

...Yikes! That took way longer than I expected! At least they’re here now. Time for my reads!

• *Mr. Miyamoto
    • *Xenovent
    • Froyo
    • Sabbo
    • Elias**
    • no worry**
    • *Pennington*** (Later became *, Koda became ***)
    • Everyone Else
    Optimistic Thinking: Here you go, King Ganondorf! I found them! :DD

Realistic Thinking: We don’t have any Mafia flips yet, but once we get one, we can finally begin connecting the dots.

I feel good about Zachie, Chloroform, Pavola, **DLR, and Linkle. Still feel pretty good about Ruki and Tri Force too.

Everyone else I’m pretty much suspicious of.

I suppose Froyo could be 3rd Party or Mafia. But he could also be experiencing Flavor-Infatuation Disease, like me in Meowfia! :lol:

*Mr. Miyamoto still seems pretty suspicious to me, so I’d like to hear from him more. But I guess a lot of the newer people I’ve seen so far I’ve seen as suspicious. One of them have to be Town.

*Xenovent’s only suspicious to me for wanting to know what other characters do Friday evening, but people had interesting responses. (My person’s an old person, so they do old person things.)

Sabbo just seems suspicious to me in general. Didn’t want to vote Froyo yesterday, but is today.

HarmonicalHero wrote:

HarmonicalHero wrote:

Not much note-worthy stuff so far, but maybe I can generate discussions with some...

HARMONICAL NOTES!
    (Episode 1: Long Live the King!)

-People I currently see as possibly Mafia or 3rd Party:
    • Anyone who hasn’t checked in yet
    • *Mr. Miyamoto
    • Ruki
    • Froyo
    • Everyone Else
    Optimistic Thinking: Coolio! I’m so trendy and hip. Look at my list!

Realistic Thinking: It's Day 1. Like usual, we won't know anything until someone flips red or green. And honestly, not enough note-worthy stuff has happened yet.

I feel a bit better that Froyo seems to praise King Ganondorf, but that’s just me. (Also I was Cookie Dough last game, so it’s quite possible Froyo is just enjoying the game flavour, like I did excessively, because it was cats.) :lol:

*Mr. Miyamoto seems to be Mafia possibly, but he's newer so I'm giving him more time to redeem himself.

So far Ruki seems more active this game, which usually means she’s Town and not Mafia. But maybe if the Mafia are technically the good guys this game, she’s trying extra hard to save Hyrule.

I’d like to see more people check in though. (I’ll add more notes later.)
    Putting these here so I can refer to them too and place a vote. StAy TuNeD! XD
    Here are the first two episodes. I put asterisks next to the names of people who died. Now I continue on! XD

HarmonicalHero wrote:

Okiedokes! Time for...

HARMONICAL NOTES!
    (Episode 3: Triforce Search )

Here we go!

Day 2:
    • Ruki asks for information from *Kaylin’s other Mason.
    • *Tri Force tries to figure out if it was a vigilante thing or what.
    • *Xenovent asks questions.
    • **Kodachrome asks about vigilante.
    • Froyo suspicious of Pavlova, votes Pavlova, Pavlova has errands.
    • noworry checks in, just to say they’re going to bed. (LOL)
    • *Xenovent asks looks forward to my notes!
    • Zachie thinks *Kaylin would’ve targeted **Koda, says if there’s a vigilante they need to target the right person, looks at Ruki.
    • **DLR and others discuss Masons.
    • *Pennington at first excited by names in red, then disappointed that they’re Town.
    • Froyo’s investigation had no results.
    • Linkle checks in with notes, votes Froyo.
    • Zachie votes Froyo.
    • Ruki gives read list, votes Froyo, with Linkle’s reasoning. (Liked by Linkle and Don Saltine.)
    • Linkle adds read list, then shows collection of all of *Kaylin’s posts, then answers questions.
    • Linkle troubled noworry didn’t react to any of the death.
    • **DLR responds to Linkle, joke’s about noworry’s name.
    • Ruki thinks Elias and me should be investigated. (Liked by me and Linkle.)
    • Lady Sunshine still reading through everything, goes to bed.
    • **Koda thinks Kaylin would’ve tried recruiting Ruki or me, not him.
    • Chloroform suspicious of noworry and *Miyamoto.
    • I post cool music announcing my next Harmonical Notes. (Liked by *Mordred’s ghost.)
    • Froyo says a bajillion things, Sabbo then responds to questions and votes for Froyo.
    • noworry pinged by Ruki, is sleepy, doesn’t have past games to refer to.
    • *Tri Force sees Froyo and *Miyamoto as suspicious, it’s his brother’s birthday so will be gone.
    • Pavlova discusses stuff, votes Froyo, wants to see my notes.
    • Don in small font discusses possibilities of what happened.
    • Finally get those notes done. (People’s posts are long this game!)
    • People discuss things more.
    • Sabbo thinks *Xenovent could be 3rd Party, isn’t sure.
    • I talk about my suspects, adding in no worry as one and Elias as another.
    • *Tri Force hints at protecting Ruki, thinks *Pennington is scum possibly, only gut feeling.
    • Ruki responds that’s doesn’t cut it to *Tri Force, etc.
    • *Xenovent explains Blue (font) Truth as not Zora related.
    • Elias shows up, responds to people, votes Froyo.
    • Immediately after that *Miyamoto votes Froyo too.
    • Ruki in disbelief of how bad *Miyamoto’s post was. XD
    • Chloroform discusses things, votes *Miyamoto. (I vote for *Miyamoto too, disturbed by how big Froyo’s wagon is getting.)
    • LS posts read list, suspicious of **Kodachrome.
    • LS and **DLR think *Tri Force is breadcrumbing, Ruki misses it.
    • LS begins explaining how she’s 90% sure **Koda's scum.
    • noworry thinks *Miyamoto should be investigated.
    • More people vote **Koda after LS does, *Pennington asks if more asterisk eyes in my notes are good or bad, I explain they’re eyes, that she’s now one and **Koda is three, she later votes Tri.
    • Linkle switches from **Koda to Froyo, Sabbo switches to **Koda.
    • Elias thinks Froyo is quiet.
    • *Xenovent goes bowling with **Koda, kills scum! XD
    • Sabbo votes Froyo, **DLR votes Tri.
    • LS votes *Miyamoto, then Sabbo unvotes Froyo, *Penni votes *Miyamoto, Linkle unvotes Froyo, votes *Tri with Ruki.
    • LS votes Pavlova, this all happens so fast. O.O
    • *Tri dies, is Townie bodyguard.
    ...Done!

• *Mr. Miyamoto
    • Elias
    • no worry
    People I see as Town or 3rd Party:

• *Xenovent
    • Don
    • Froyo
    • Ruki
    • Zachie
    People I see as Town:
    • LS

• Pavlova*
    • *Pennington*
    • **DLR**
    • Everyone else
    Optimistic Thinking: Got some for sure!

Realistic Thinking: I have to have caught one. Will post vote in a bit.
    Okay, so here are the first three episodes of my Harmonical Notes! :v:
    In the live-action-analysis part of my notes, I put * on Townies that died and ** on Mafia that died.

Linkle, let me know if you need me to highlight the hints.

Question for Pavlova. Why did you kill Pennington? ?(

Alright, go ahead and highlight 'em... I'm sorry I didn't get it...but I will say one thing. I'm 99% sure that at this point you couldn't possibly be something the Town absolutely needs to keep secret. Our power roles are all present and accounted for or dead. The vig was lost last night, Froyo is our cop. Maybe experiencing. who some of the others are around here would clear up some of the lies.

• Lady Sunshine wrote:

anything... sharable?
    (have you shared already)

... this is why I was going to wait until tomorrow to post.
    I have breadcrumbed tons Day 2(?) and Day 3, but (hopefully) undetectably. As I've said before, it's something I'd only be willing to bring to the table in the event that I'm close to being lynched because by that point, I'd only be denying Town one more night of service if I stayed quiet, and I'd be bound to die either way anyway. Might as well die by Mafia kill.

Eh, I'm probably digging my grave by even saying these things.

• OK so I'm going to be blunt; you saying 'trust me I'm town' really isn't selling your case much. That and begging to be lynched rather than killed at night? Yeah that's not fishy at all. Not to mention you've been very careful to distance yourself from the town lynches and beg for explanation of your actions.

We are on Day 4. Any way we can narrow down who is the remaining town is completely necessary. So start explaining.

Also I'm still not suss on Zachie yet. Still think he's scum as fuck, but we can look into him after we lynch Pav. Also HH, correct me if I'm wrong but you're softclaiming a type of investigation role? If I'm right, we're on Day 4. You cannot tell me you don't have information to bring forward.

I mean let's be blunt ALL around. We are on Day 4 and you cannot tell me NOBODY has any information to bring forward. What are we all passive bullshit?

:heart: Rinn “Arwyn” Nailo drawn by Liah :heart:
    Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
    Characters | The Time Lost | The Rumors We Believe | Ruki's Reviews
  • @Ruki - you're right. It's day four.

Who are your two top candidates for today's lynch?

I've brought all I can to the table aside from knowing one other townie. And I've decided not to obviously reveal that information since it would be..
    worse if people/mafia knew who they were.

"Defense against the dark farts, am I right?" -Pennington
    | This spot reserved for Dark Link Reigns |

• Ruki wrote:

OK so I'm going to be blunt; you saying 'trust me I'm town' really isn't selling your case much. That and begging to be lynched rather than killed at night? Yeah that's not fishy at all. Not to mention you've been very careful to distance yourself from the town lynches and beg for explanation of your actions.

We are on Day 4. Any way we can narrow down who is the remaining town is completely necessary. So start explaining.

Also I'm still not suss on Zachie yet. Still think he's scum as fuck, but we can look into him after we lynch Pav. Also HH, correct me if I'm wrong but you're softclaiming a type of investigation role? If I'm right, we're on Day 4. You cannot tell me you don't have information to bring forward.

I mean let's be blunt ALL around. We are on Day 4 and you cannot tell me NOBODY has any information to bring forward. What are we all passive bullshit?
    If I tell you, I am dead tonight. I hope you know that. If you all are okay with that fact, I will tell you and show you my breadcrumbs to prove it. I may have been on the wrong voting wagons but in all reality aside from Froyo, I think I'm the one who's helped this town most.

• Listen we need to lynch scum, and if you have something to show us, you need to tell us. If you have information, we need it. And @"Lady Sunshine' obviously my number one lynch target for today is Pav. I had thought he was telling the truth earlier about third parties but seeing DLR flip Mafia with no adequate explanation, well, :cookiemonster:

As for who else ... well let's look at the player list

1. Xenovent - Town 2-Shot Vigilante
    2. Kodachrome - Mafia Reflexive Role Cop
    3. Don Saltine
    4. Pavlova --> Claimed Third Party SK who can
    5. Kaylin - Town 2-Shot Weak Mason Recruiter
    6. Ruki --> Claimed Flying Stump Who Can Shoot Lasers Out of It's Ass
    7. Froyo --> Alignment Cop
    8. Bolero of Fire - Town Tracker
    9. Zachie
    10. Sabbo
    11. Mr. Miyamoto - Vanilla Townie
    12. HarmonicalHero
    13. Chloroform
    14. Mordred - Town Schizophrenic Oracle
    15. DarkLinkReigns - Mafia 2-Shot Silencer
    16. Tri Force - Town Bodyguard
    17. noworry
    18. Pennington - Hidden Miller
    19. Linkle
    20. Lady Sunshine --> Town but no knowledge of role given.
    21. EliasThompson

Now if we look at who we have. We have 5

:heart: Rinn “Arwyn” Nailo drawn by Liah :heart:
    Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
    Characters | The Time Lost | The Rumors We Believe | Ruki's Reviews