Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Mafiarina of Time - Nobody Expects Sabbo
  • In games past, Mafia has lost because of busing. It was mostly through the introduction of a day chat thread and powerful players like Michael making sure that didn't happen did that sort of mindset slowly leave the Mafia mind. If you were Mafia, I would hope you would act to work together as a group instead of every man for themselves.

:heart: Rinn “Arwyn” Nailo drawn by Liah :heart:
    Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
    Characters | The Time Lost | The Rumors We Believe | Ruki's Reviews
  • Also please note, if this hasn't been obvious, I know a lot of people were upset at not being able to play the lower bastard game, so I'm trying to advocate for good Mafia playing tactics throughout this entire game because I believe just because this is higher bastard doesn't mean I can't advocate for teaching and learning opportunities for strategies to continue helping our community.

Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
  • Froyo wrote:

Re: Ruki now that I have more time. My primary suspicions about you come from 1) being the biggest voice thorough the game without dying thus far, it's weird that Mafia would lynch Mordred of all people when you would naturally be the biggest threat, 2) your voting behavior has been fairly consistently anti-town, what with Bolero and Tri Force, me as well although all of these are justified to some degree, and keeping attention away from Koda at some points, especially regarding LS' thoughts about him.
    This is pretty non-indicative. Vigged someone based on this in another game & they were town. On the other hand, you could be mafia trying to push a mislynch on them based on your kills. Just a thought.

---

We once again get a bandwagon forming on DLR, including Zachie, Linkle, myself, Sabbo, Pav, Koda
    I don't recall ever unvoting Froyo.

---

I'm not sure where to put my vote for today. I am still very suspicious of Froyo, but I can't see people following that lynch just now. I find his "finds" very off and I have a feeling he could instead be a Mafia rolecop.
  • Zachie wrote:

Ruki wrote:

We once again get a bandwagon forming on DLR, including Zachie, Linkle, myself, Sabbo, Pav, Koda
    ---

I'm not sure where to put my vote for today. I am still very suspicious of Froyo, but I can't see people following that lynch just now. I find his "finds" very off and I have a feeling he could instead be a Mafia rolecop.
    Wait what. I never voted DLR either lol.

Celebrating 3 whole years of ZU membership -- 8/22/2015 - 8/22/2018
  • Zachie wrote:

Froyo wrote:

Re: Ruki now that I have more time. My primary suspicions about you come from 1) being the biggest voice thorough the game without dying thus far, it's weird that Mafia would lynch Mordred of all people when you would naturally be the biggest threat, 2) your voting behavior has been fairly consistently anti-town, what with Bolero and Tri Force, me as well although all of these are justified to some degree, and keeping attention away from Koda at some points, especially regarding LS' thoughts about him.
    This is pretty non-indicative. Vigged someone based on this in another game & they were town. On the other hand, you could be mafia trying to push a mislynch on them based on your kills. Just a thought.

---

---

Oh you mean Mafia has ANOTHER role cop in addition to koda? But throwing shade on the alignment cop. Very typical scum move. Thanks for confirming you're scum!

• Ruki wrote:

Zachie wrote:

Froyo wrote:

---

I don't recall ever unvoting Froyo.---

Oh you mean Mafia has ANOTHER role cop in addition to koda? But throwing shade on the alignment cop. Very typical scum move. Thanks for confirming you're scum!
    lol, how did I confirm I'm scum? I presented a theory, obviously forgetting Koda's role. Things happen. :] I don't believe Froyo to be town due to how he's acting.

You obviously don't believe that I'm scum since you're not voting me, but if you want to lynch me go ahead you'd just be killing another townie.
  • Oh wow, the slightest bit of pressure and you get defensive. lol

Hey you know what I should vote for you! I was voting Pav because I decided to follow vote patterns and go with Froyo, but, hey @Froyo you mind jumping on this guy with me?

[unvote]Pav[/unvote]
    [vote]Zachie[/vote]

• Ruki wrote:

Oh wow, the slightest bit of pressure and you get defensive. lol

Hey you know what I should vote for you! I was voting Pav because I decided to follow vote patterns and go with Froyo, but, hey @Froyo you mind jumping on this guy with me?

[unvote]Pav[/unvote]
    [vote]Zachie[/vote]
    That's cute of you. Here I was thinking that you're supposed to defend yourself in a game of Mafia when you're questioned. I guess I should just lay down and let you attempt to push a mislynch towards me. I'm town, but it sure sounds like you're not, otherwise you wouldn't be so quick to attempt to push for a lynch of someone you have very little proof against other than me defending myself lol :3

So you're basically saying that you & Froyo are some kind of team, right? I mean, you did say that you and he are on the same side.

[vote]Ruki[/vote]

@Froyo you said you were suspicious of Ruki & Pavlova, would you like to find out if your suspicions are correct?
  • Oh man, this is great. Wow I thought you would, but man, this is literally the best. First you have been lying low. Then you throw shade on the cop, saying he’s probably an alignment cop DESPITE koda flipping it. And the second I point this out you freak out then revenge vote of all things.

Now you’re trying to buddy with the guy you just threw shade on?

You want to try to lynch me? Come at me.

• Ruki wrote:

And the second I point this out you freak out then revenge vote of all things.
    Just because I voted you after you voted me doesn't make it a revenge vote, and it's really shitty of you to suggest it. If anything, you're the one that's being defensive by suggesting it.

I would like to ask though, what do you plan to do after I flip town? It'll be pretty obvious to any town paying attention that you were just looking for the easiest mislynch.

It's also pretty telling that you're ignoring the questions & statements I made? Why is that? Does claiming revenge vote automatically clear you from having to defend yourself?
  • OK a revenge vote is voting RIGHT after someone votes for you. It’s not shitty. It’s the truth. I voted you first. Then you voted me because you’re scared.

And you want to know why you’re scum? Because you haven’t been participating. Because you’ve been on town wagons. Because you tried to throw shade on the alignment cop. You said he was a role cop when koda just flipped but you couldn’t even be assed to read or check the thread to see which one of your scum buddies was killed.

And if you are the easiest “mislynch” maybe you shouldn’t make scum mistakes.

• Ruki wrote:

OK a revenge vote is voting RIGHT after someone votes for you. It’s not shitty. It’s the truth. I voted you first. Then you voted me because you’re scared.

And you want to know why you’re scum? Because you haven’t been participating. Because you’ve been on town wagons. Because you tried to throw shade on the alignment cop. You said he was a role cop when koda just flipped but you couldn’t even be assed to read or check the thread to see which one of your scum buddies was killed.

And if you are the easiest “mislynch” maybe you shouldn’t make scum mistakes.
    You're still ignoring my questions. :3

If I was scum I'd definitely know who was killed since he died during the last day phase, and not at the end. But keep on trying. I'll even invite the day vig to kill me right now so that we can move past that and onto a lynch of you. @Xenovent, go for it. Let's go bowling! :]
  • But seriously anyone who wants to lynch me, come at me. This is a call to Mafia. This is your chance to see if you can take me down via a lynch! Do you think town will be stupid enough to lynch their most vocal player, and the person who isn’t allowing you to control the day thread? Do you think you have the votes to swing it? Do you really want to put all your members on the line? Or do you want to let Zachie fight something he has no possibility of winning?

Is this an every man for himself team or ride and die together team?

Let’s watch Zachie. Let’s see who wins this game of chicken.