Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
User Survey: Help us build a better Zelda Universe for you!
  • We are currently evaluating the content we provide to you on a daily basis, and considering new types of content that could be added to the website. We have put together a brief survey to find out how you interact with Zelda Universe.

Of course, no improvements would be complete without considering how they will affect the forums. These forums are one of the longest running aspects of Zelda Universe, and the website could never be the same without them. There is always room for improvement, and we would love to hear what you have to say!

We would greatly appreciate it if you would spend a few minutes to give us some feedback: goo.gl/forms/iJT6Aq58NPHdL2Bj1

This survey is completely anonymous. We are not gathering your contact information.

Your answers will be shared with the Zelda Universe team leaders to help us make educated decisions about the content we provide. Your answers will not be shared with any third-parties and will not be used for advertising purposes.

We are officially collecting responses until August 15, but you are always welcome to send us feedback directly via email or private message.

Thank you! You're all the best!
    Joshua, Zelda Universe Content Director

How can I make Zelda Universe better for you? Let me know!

Follow me on Twitter: @WatcherJoshua