Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    Pinned
    Mafia War Room: Figuratively, it's a game of soccer.

• Reservoir Cats
      Anonymous Game
      Host: Aquamentus
      Theme: Reservoir Dogs Film (1992)
      No. of Players: 12 min - 20 max
      Bastard Rating: 1.5/5
      (Madness Rating: 1.5/5)
      Time: 24 hour days and nights each (standard)

"One of youse is bout to die - laying there in a puddle of blood. You are all stuck in the warehouse waiting for Eddie and trying to figure out which one of youse are the fucking rats. Boy oh boy was the heist a shit show but what's about to happen next will make make that hell hole you all crawled out of just the goddamn icing on the cake. Get ready to end these rats and go off on your cut from the diamonds, or wait till Joe Cabot pokes his god damn head through the door so the LAPD can come arrest him and save your asses you filthy rats."

Desc: An anonymous mafia game where each player is accompanied by the title "Mr." and a color. None of you know who anyone is. Among you are the mafia that are actually rats for the LAPD. Vote to lynch the rats (mafia) so you robbers can survive, escape, and win the game. The game consists of standard roles such as cop, doctor, vigilante, watcher, etc. Two modifiers are promised that include bulletproof, and macho. There might be a handful of roles that are unorthodox and uncommon such as saint. However 21 roles will be made public that consist of the actual roles used so there shouldn't be any shocking news or revelations besides whos whos at all throughout the game. It is a pretty classic game but with very few spices added on to it which are made known beforehand.

Spices:
      • There is the opportunity to obtain items through sheer luck that could be used to protect, investigate, or kill. How will players earn these items? At the beginning of the day, I'm going to post a list of 21 randomly generated phone numbers. X phone numbers have an item behind them (depends on the amount of players who sign up for this game). Players will choose a phone number and PM what they choose (or phone it in to DJ K-Billy). The day post will be edited with chosen numbers being scratched off. Call in the right number, you get the item behind it.
      • Roles like Gladiator, Janitor (the only possibility for misinformation), Saint, or Jack of All Trades might be possible. There is however a cop, a doctor, and a vigilante for a fact.
      • There is a third faction, Whether it be a serial killer, survivor, etc will not be divulged. It contains only one person for every 10 players.
      • Inspired by the Mafiascum Wiki - Large Set up -Reverse Mafia Game (not based on it but inspired)
      • As mentioned, it's a pretty straight cut game with hard opportunities to get items, and possibly some uncommon roles (as mentioned) that will be divulged before hand. Since time is limited for me, I'm not going to make this game hard. An easy game that is easy to run that is most likely not going to stray from the run of the mill classic mafia game.
      For any questions, please PM me and I'll respond. Thanks.
      I'm hosting a Mafia game on Zu! It's based on the hit 1992 film, Reservoir Dogs! You should totally sign up and play this totally radtacular game!
      Mafia XX?V?: Reservoir Cats - SIGN UP

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aquamentus ().

• So there wasn't a whole lot of activity and well quite frankly I'm still too busy to run my Roman Senate game since it is a bit complex I do however have this back up game that is both easy to run and play that doesn't stray too far away from the classic game we all voted for. I hope, at the very least, it may spark up some activity. It should be a fun anonymous mafia game with a Tarantino's "Reservoir Dogs" theme. Thanks.
      I'm hosting a Mafia game on Zu! It's based on the hit 1992 film, Reservoir Dogs! You should totally sign up and play this totally radtacular game!
    • Okay, so as there are two games available now we will open voting between them. Voting will remain open until Thursday, Mar. 14.

Here are the two games:

Linkle's game

Linkle wrote:

Linkle wrote:

- Bungou Stray Dogs Mafia: Dead Apple -

GM: Linkle

No. of Players:

16 - 26

Depending on how many sign up, the game can be made larger, but 16 is to be expected.

If the proper number of players don’t show up within a reasonable amount of time, I may be forced to make it a bit smaller (e.g., 14 players), but I would rather avoid this if possible as it will require even more major alterations to the setup in regards to roles.

Bastard Rating:

4.5/5*

Description:

Despite the seemingly best efforts of Yokohama’s most well-known criminal organization, Dazai Osamu has yet again failed to die. Waking up in a strange place, he finds that an unlikely ally has taken him in and nursed him back to health. In return for joining a small but highly intelligent team of geniuses in a rather curious and foreboding cause, Dazai finally finds access to an ability that grants him the power to revive all those he knew who were lost, thus reversing the effects of the great conflict that occurred over a year ago.

But all is not well; those who were lost awake to find the city they knew so well to be covered in a thick and mysterious fog, with Dazai now nowhere to be found, and their own special abilities separated from their bodies and trying to kill them.

What will become of our protagonists? Have they revived only to fall once again, or will they this time survive and come together despite their differences to save their homeland...and maybe even the world?

There’s only one way to find out…

*I have two unique roles in here which I felt might bump it up to 4/5, and although there is little misinformation in this game on the part of the GM, I chose to still put it up to 4.5/5 just to be on the safe side, as 5/5 would, in my opinion, be far too high of an overstatement. Therefore, just be aware to take the 4.5/5 rating with a small grain of salt simply because it may actually only be considered a 4/5 Bastard game to most.

See the Game Hub for full notes on how to expect this game to differ.

Aquamentus

Aquamentus wrote:

Reservoir Cats
      Anonymous Game
      Host: Aquamentus
      Theme: Reservoir Dogs Film (1992)
      No. of Players: 12 min - 20 max
      Bastard Rating: 1.5/5
      (Madness Rating: 1.5/5)
      Time: 24 hour days and nights each (standard)

"One of youse is bout to die - laying there in a puddle of blood. You are all stuck in the warehouse waiting for Eddie and trying to figure out which one of youse are the fucking rats. Boy oh boy was the heist a shit show but what's about to happen next will make make that hell hole you all crawled out of just the goddamn icing on the cake. Get ready to end these rats and go off on your cut from the diamonds, or wait till Joe Cabot pokes his god damn head through the door so the LAPD can come arrest him and save your asses you filthy rats."

Desc: An anonymous mafia game where each player is accompanied by the title "Mr." and a color. None of you know who anyone is. Among you are the mafia that are actually rats for the LAPD. Vote to lynch the rats (mafia) so you robbers can survive, escape, and win the game. The game consists of standard roles such as cop, doctor, vigilante, watcher, etc. Two modifiers are promised that include bulletproof, and macho. There might be a handful of roles that are unorthodox and uncommon such as saint. However 21 roles will be made public that consist of the actual roles used so there shouldn't be any shocking news or revelations besides whos whos at all throughout the game. It is a pretty classic game but with very few spices added on to it which are made known beforehand.

Spices:
      • There is the opportunity to obtain items through sheer luck that could be used to protect, investigate, or kill. How will players earn these items? At the beginning of the day, I'm going to post a list of 21 randomly generated phone numbers. X phone numbers have an item behind them (depends on the amount of players who sign up for this game). Players will choose a phone number and PM what they choose (or phone it in to DJ K-Billy). The day post will be edited with chosen numbers being scratched off. Call in the right number, you get the item behind it.
      • Roles like Gladiator, Janitor (the only possibility for misinformation), Saint, or Jack of All Trades might be possible. There is however a cop, a doctor, and a vigilante for a fact.
      • There is a third faction, Whether it be a serial killer, survivor, etc will not be divulged. It contains only one person for every 10 players.
      • Inspired by the Mafiascum Wiki - Large Set up -Reverse Mafia Game (not based on it but inspired)
      • As mentioned, it's a pretty straight cut game with hard opportunities to get items, and possibly some uncommon roles (as mentioned) that will be divulged before hand. Since time is limited for me, I'm not going to make this game hard. An easy game that is easy to run that is most likely not going to stray from the run of the mill classic mafia game.
      For any questions, please PM me and I'll respond. Thanks.

Sig & Avvy by Lady Sunshine, the most wonderful girl in the world
    • It is officially the 15th of March and it appears that my proposed set up has been voted for. If you kind people could sign up for the game, that would be tremendous as the thread has now been officially published.

Judging from the amount of votes, the game may not receive the minimum amount of 12 players. So to accommodate the flow of activity, I will not leave the set up open for sign up if a week has passed from the last sign up post made on that thread as to not have an awkwardly long sign up period that may discourage set ups to be posted unless otherwise told by Zu Staff Members.

I know everyone might be busy which is totally understandable and I can totally relate to it. Nonetheless, I encourage you all to sign up. I'm sure that you will have a good time for I will certainly try my best to make it so.

Cheers!

Mafia X?????: Reservoir Cats

The post was edited 2 times, last by Aquamentus ().

• Sorry for the double post!!

Just wanted to provide an update real quickly! There remains a total of 4 days left for the game to receive any sign ups. As I stated before, I'm giving the sign up thread a total of one week from the last post to close the game as to allow other games to move through the process faster. This will of course continue in till the last day of March unless a staff member has said otherwise. However, there have not been any sign ups since last Friday, thus, 4 days remain to this Friday. Everybody seems to be very busy, which I can totally relate to haha.

We have 3 users signed up out of the 12 minimum to start the game. That leaves 9 slots available to start the game. I've exhausted all possible outlets (that I'm willing to do) to advertise for the game including notifying my friends, so the rest is up to you all to see the light of this game if you are interested haha.

Have a most spectacular day y'all.