Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    • Normal
    What Does Your Username Mean?
    • It's a reverse of the name of this guy.

This is Pete Riske.

He is uncannily unlucky due to supernatural influence that he refuses to aknowledge. However, the curse on him also dictates that when things are at their worst he'll have unexpected strokes of good luck. And through it all he's super chipper and optomistic. He's one of my personal heroes.

He's from a game called sentinels of the multiverse which you can check out Here.

It also has a video game version which is the same as the card game but it's a video game so you don't have to buy the physical products and wait for them to arrive and then have them take up shelf space and then never play them because your friends aren't interested.

If you don't want to buy the card game or have bought it and want to know about the lore of the game check out the podcast Here. It's made by the game's artist and writer Adam and Christopher (respectively) and tells you a lot about the story behind the game. There's actually a hella lot of lore.

Finally, there will be an RPG coming out based on the card game that takes place in one of the two timelines that branch off after OblivAeon which is the final expansion of the card game and is about the end of the multiverse. There is also a tactics game with a base set that takes place in the other timeline but hasn't had any other expansions come out due to it being heavily reworked

Sory about all the advertising but I just really love this game and am very passionate about it and want to share it with you all.

Sig by TruEdge67, Glorious Newbie Overlord

The post was edited 1 time, last by BackSet-Chan ().

• My username was originally made by combining the names of two of my favorite Mega Man X bosses:

Axle the Red from Mega Man X5

And Slash Beast from Mega Man X4

I like to think its taken on new life in the many years since though; no one even recognizes where it comes from (and the few Mega Man fans that guess it only think of Axle the Red, not Slash Beast). I've always liked the name "Axle/Axl/Axel", and I've always loved animals and monsters, so I think it just fits on its own and I don't really think of Mega Man X specifically anymore when I use it.
    • Amadriena is the elvish word for Samantha.
      I use it pretty much everywhere since I'm into The Lord of the Rings xD
      Tell me, do you ever feel a strange sadness as dusk falls?
      They say it's the only time when our world connects with theirs...
      The only time we can feel the lingering regrets of spirits who have left our world.
      That is why loneliness always pervades the hour of twilight...

Post by BackSet-Chan ().

This post was deleted by Winnie: off topic ().

Post by Guinea ().

This post was deleted by Winnie: response to deleted post ().

Post by Amadriena ().

Post by BackSet-Chan ().

Post by Amadriena ().

Post by Cajbaj ().

Post by RealmWings ().

Post by Cajbaj ().

Post by BackSet-Chan ().

• Amadriena wrote:

Amadriena is the elvish word for Samantha.
      I use it pretty much everywhere since I'm into The Lord of the Rings xD
      Nice! Mine is the Quenya translation of my real life name.
      100% | Finished | Now playing:
      TLoZ | 2nd Q | TAoL | ALttP | LA | LA DX | OoT | OoT MQ | MM | OoA | OoS | ALttP (GBA) | FS | TWW | FSA | TMC | TP | LCT | PH | ST | OoT 3D | FS AE | SS | ALBW | MM 3D | TFH | TP HD | BotW