Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    Hello Everyone.
    • Hello everyone,

How is everybody today? I am busy, though fine still.

I wanted the chance to introduce myself, to look around a bit, and to talk Zelda for a while. While I am here, I hope for the chance to get to know some of you, and to earn some new friends.

I am traveling, a photographer, artist, and a writer as well. Aside from all that, I still enjoy Zelda and other adventure and fantasy games. The Legend of Zelda and Final Fantasy franchises are perhaps my favorite line of games. Thus, you will likely find some of my post on the Final Fantasy Forum as well.

As above mentioned, I am traveling, and I will likely do so for as long as I am able. I love traveling and seeing and experiencing new things and places. Even though I am currently busy and will return to the road again soon, I still find time to break from all my hard work and to enjoy life. Though, my work is usually not at all stressful for me.

I have a large backpack and only another bag as well, so I travel as light as possible. I always find plenty to do. I am rarely am ever bored.

Tell me a little of yourself, if you desire to. What are your interest other than Zelda? Do you travel, are you an artist, a writer perhaps? What type of work do you do?

Take excellent care, and I will see you all around the board.

Always, Tead.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tead ().

• Hi, Tead!

Welcome to ZU! We are a very friendly, active community that discusses a huge range of topics besides Zelda, obviously - I'm sure you'll fit right in!

Where have you travelled to? If you would like to, I would love to see some photos of where you have been. We have a Scrapbook, where you can post pictures (on a different note, if you like cute cat photos, or looking at people's pets in general, it's somewhere you need to visit on the forum!). It would also be a great place to showcase your photography skills:

Scrapbook XIX: Fangirling over your face! ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)

Myself? I haven't travelled as much as I would like to, but I'm considering Australia for my honeymoon next year. Since I'm British, it'll be a very long-haul flight, but hopefully worth it. I've been around a lot of Western Europe and also did a Nile cruise about 10 years ago, which created lasting memories.

Just to get you started on the forums, if you look on this very board, Newbie Central, you may wish to check out 'The Ultimate Guide to Zelda Universe' (your handy guide book!), the 'Adoption Lodge' (where you can make friends with a longer-standing member who has similar interests) and the Clan Placement thread.

It's entirely up to you whether you join one, but clans are a great way to ease yourself into our community. They are more informal than the main forums, and each one has its own chat thread. Every so often, events are organised, such as the 'Clan Wars' (all in good fun) and games nights, where we play stuff such as Jackbox or Cards Against Humanity.

I am one of the newbie moderators, along with @Orion, so if you have any questions (or just want to chat), please do ask. :)

I hope you enjoy your time on the forums and decide to stick around!

'Always believe in yourself. Do this and no matter where you are, you will have nothing to fear.' - Baron Humbert von Gikkingen from 'The Cat Returns'

<3

The post was edited 2 times, last by Katrielle ().