Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    [Breath of the Wild] Nitpicks and Flaws Thread
    • @'TrueEdge67' Yeah, that bothered me with BotW's title screen. In many ways with BotW it seems like they got to a certain point in the game's development, realised they had a deadline to meet, and then tried to finish it as quickly as possible. I've always liked the title screens in the Zelda series (TP was my favourite- even though it was relatively simple the music was perfect- followed by Ocarina and WW's title screens).
      "This is the tale of an ancient land of lush forests and verdant meadows. A land blessed by the Goddesses where the powers of light and shadow exist in perfect balance. This is the story of the kingdom of Hyrule, of a king who sought to control the power of the gods, and of a boy without a fairy. A boy whose struggle against the shadow became a legend, riding upon the Winds of Time..."

A novelization of The Legend of Zelda- Ocarina of Time (Complete & Revised)

Click here for the audiobook edition.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Thal1989 ().

• Here's a tip for, like has been stated previously, anyone feeling burnt out by the game:

Take a mental/emotional break from it. You don't even have to switch the console off and force yourself to do something else. I find that just turning my head away from the screen for a few seconds helps "refresh" my mind and see the game, and what I'm doing in the game, more clearly. The game is amazing but everyone has to recharge mentally and balance the game out a bit.
      Tihs mkeas snese to you? Yuo're a ttaol farek! Go get yuor haed checekd!

Big, crazy polar bear. Phat Panda. :moon:

Folding@home

Old signature shop.
    • I still think they could’ve made Ganon’s Initial return the start of the game .Sort of like a prologue. It’s been done before, sometimes badly sometimes well. Then they could’ve had Link waking up after a hundred years in the SoR.

I’m probably beating a dead argument at this stage, but as Keewii said there’s still a lot to enjoy about BotW.

Pardon the acronyms, I hate typing on my phone.
      "This is the tale of an ancient land of lush forests and verdant meadows. A land blessed by the Goddesses where the powers of light and shadow exist in perfect balance. This is the story of the kingdom of Hyrule, of a king who sought to control the power of the gods, and of a boy without a fairy. A boy whose struggle against the shadow became a legend, riding upon the Winds of Time..."

A novelization of The Legend of Zelda- Ocarina of Time (Complete & Revised)

Click here for the audiobook edition.