Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    Hi! Hello Everyone!
    • Hihi~ Welcome to ZU, Seth :> I see you're part of the Dev Team, like another newbie around here :o nice~

And, by all means, tell us what kinds of games you like, we're not just about Zelda here :3 there's the General Gaming board for... General gaming discussion, hahah. Don't be shy, go speak up over there whenever you feel like it :D

Once again, welcome to the forum~ enjoy your time here \:D/
    • Thanks! Will have to do some more chatting in there. Started up an anime board, surprise one wasn't made yet when I joined.

As for games, mostly enjoy RPG, platform genres and will dive into other ones too. Final Fantasy & Disgaea series I've enjoyed most of the time. Been really getting into Dragon Quest Builders lately and the new Shantae game but have a backlog of games that I need to get into. Though with the Switch around the corner, that's not gonna help! :XD:
    • Yes, anime comes up in discussion very frequently, so I'm sure you will feel right at home here! We're great fans of discussing Studio Ghibli over in Nayru.

What anime are you into? I'm currently watching Sword Art Online, and I've just finished the first season.

I still have a copy of Final Fantasy 3 for DS sitting in its cellophane. I really should get around to playing it, as it will be a new experience for me. I've played similar games to the franchise in its early days, such as Bravely Default and Bravely Second.

I moderate Newbie Central, together with @Orion, so don't hesitate to ask us any questions you may have.

Last but not least, welcome to the team. It's good to have you on board!

'Always believe in yourself. Do this and no matter where you are, you will have nothing to fear.' - Baron Humbert von Gikkingen from 'The Cat Returns'

<3

The post was edited 2 times, last by Katrielle ().