Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    Hello all!
    • Hi everyone,

My name is Abrar (my real name), or more commonly known in the internet as abzisdaking2k14. People tend to call me abzis or daking (but you can call me whatever you like, I'm not that fussy). I'm 23 years of age, will be turning 24 this March. I have been using my internet name since 2013. How I came up with my internet name, you may ask? All I can say is that I've always wanted to live my life like a King, the only King and I've always wanted to call myself abz.

I have been a very heavy Kingdom Hearts fan for quite a number of years now and I felt that 2017 was the right time for me to expand into other franchises. I've heard about the Zelda series for quite a long time, as long as Kingdom Hearts actually, but I never really invested my time and interest for it, up until Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess and very recently, Breath of the Wild has taken the world by storm. To be more specific, I became more interested in Zelda through the development / news of Breath of the Wild, so, basically since 2013/2014 when the game was initially announced. Technically, I am a newbie since I know little to nothing Zelda related. I am now heavily interested about the franchise, and would like to learn about almost everything and anything the franchise has in store.

I own several consoles and two handhelds, that being, the PS3, Wii U, Wii, Xbox One, PSP and a Nintendo 3DS XL. A lot of the games I own are console based, although I am looking forward to expanding my handheld library (I don't own the main Zelda games i.e. Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask, but that's about to change very soon). I am not a PC gamer but maybe within the next few years I may invest my time in that. I'm currently saving up money for a PS4 Pro and maybe the newly announced console, the Nintendo Switch (I'm still not sold on the Switch yet for various reasons).

I came across Zelda Universe through social media, mainly through Twitter, YouTube and Facebook since those are the applications I use on a daily basis. If you would like to follow me on social media, you can add me on Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitch and YouTube:

Snapchat = abzisdaking
      Twitter = abzisdaking2k14
      Instagram = abzisdaking2k14
      YouTube = abzisdaking2k14
      Twitch = abzisdaking2k14

I plan to stay in the Zelda Universe forums for a very long time to come and would love to meet new people. Don't feel shy to say Hi! I don't bite (or at least I don't think so anyways!). Look forward to meeting you real soon.

Peace!
      abzisdaking2k14
    • Hi, Abrar, and welcome to Zelda Universe!

Twilight Princess is the game that piqued my interest in the franchise, so rest assured there are plenty of us here that came to the series later.

I've never played Kingdom Hearts, but I do have a copy of Dream Drop Distance on my backlog list, so I'd love to hear more!

First things first, please do check out 'The Ultimate Guide to Zelda Universe'. It's full of lots of useful information to get you started. However, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact myself or @Bombchu, as we moderate this board and will hopefully be able to point you in the right direction!

I'm guessing, since we are all on the Breath of the Wild hype train, you may wish to know that @FrozenDragon is your guy to go to for all things Zelda section-related.

If you are after something light-hearted to break the ice, we have our three clans (more information can be found on the 'Clan Placement' thread on this board) or our Forum Games section.

We're also much more than just a Zelda forum, so if you have any other hobbies or interests you want to chat about, we probably have a board for it - just let me know and I can put you in touch with the moderator for that section.

I hope you'll have fun here!

'Always believe in yourself. Do this and no matter where you are, you will have nothing to fear.' - Baron Humbert von Gikkingen from 'The Cat Returns'

<3
    • @Cody and @Wendolene, thank you very much for warm welcoming messages. Your hard work will not go unnoticed (as do many others' as well, for which I'm yet still to see!!). I really cannot wait to get the ball rolling.

By the way, I was looking through the guides and I think it was Twilight Princess, that a chapter is missing ("Chapter 3"). I might be wrong. Please do check it out. I'll be on the lookout if I spot any missing stuff (despite my little to no Zelda knowledge!!).

Abrar / abzisdaking2k14!