Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    Hello!
    • Welcome, ShiningMagneton! (And cool username, too :3)

So, you're a writer? :o you might want to take a look over at our Writing board on the Creativity section, then :3 we'd love to read your content~

If Zelda discussion is what you want, the Zelda section is there for you, too :D I'd recommend entering the General, Classic and Current boards to vote for your favorite games, and take a look at the other threads while you're at it :3

Checking the Clans is also a good idea that can get you attached to the community faster - if you just feel like relaxing, though, the Forum Games board is for you ^_^

Hope you stick around, would love seeing more of you! \:D/
    • Hi there and welcome to Zelda Universe!

I'm yet to play The Minish Cap, but I'd love to download it on the Virtual Console. I'm also so hyped for Breath of the Wild, and I'm contemplating staying up to watch the Switch presentation!

@FrozenDragon has given you a great summary of what the forums have to offer! I'm sure you'll find plenty to interest you.

I'm one of the moderators of Newbie Central, together with @Bombchu, so if you have any questions, we'd be more than happy to help. You might also like to check out 'The Ultimate Guide To Zelda Universe', which you can find on this board. There's loads of helpful hints, and an outline of the rules regarding posting. Another thing you might like to consider is adoption, where you would be paired up with a veteran who can help you get settled in - hopefully, you'll also make a new friend! There's a fairly decent-sized list to choose from. We're hoping to make the adoption process much bigger and better in the near future, so watch this space.

Enjoy your stay!

'Always believe in yourself. Do this and no matter where you are, you will have nothing to fear.' - Baron Humbert von Gikkingen from 'The Cat Returns'

<3

The post was edited 1 time, last by Katrielle ().