Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    How many switch games will be shown next week or announced outside of zelda?
    • How many games will be shown or announced for the switch next week outside of zelda? 6
        6-10 (4) 67%
        5 (1) 17%
        16-20 (1) 17%
        1 (0) 0%
        2 (0) 0%
        3 (0) 0%
        4 (0) 0%
        11 (0) 0%
        12 (0) 0%
        13 (0) 0%
        14 (0) 0%
        15 (0) 0%
        21 or more (0) 0%
      So I was just thinking with the switch stuff next week how many games do you think will be either shown or announced besides Zelda? When I say shown it can be any thing trailer, art work, game play etc. When I say announced it could just be as saying such and such game is being developet coming out in 2018 we will have more info later etc. Also lets take remaster type of games out of this like say a Mario kart 8 has it was already a wii u game. So like new games and by new it could be something that is also coming out for ps4, xboxone just something that is not out yet.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zeldaisthebest! ().

• I can imagine A LOT but most will probably be a combination of third party, indie and late first-party-games (third party also for that matter). I can imagine that they will focus on 5-10 first party titles, where some are enhanced ports or close sequels (perhaps Splatoon 2). I think that that 3D-Mario will arrive way later than many seems to expect. I don't think it will be a launch title. I would guess it comes late 2017, at best summer 2017.
    • MVS wrote:

I can imagine A LOT but most will probably be a combination of third party, indie and late first-party-games (third party also for that matter). I can imagine that they will focus on 5-10 first party titles, where some are enhanced ports or close sequels (perhaps Splatoon 2). I think that that 3D-Mario will arrive way later than many seems to expect. I don't think it will be a launch title. I would guess it comes late 2017, at best summer 2017.
      While if we could get a splatoon 2 early in the switch life not a remaster and get Zelda day 1 and a 3d Mario around the holidays of this year I think that right there would be a solid start for the switch.
    • Zeldaisthebest! wrote:

MVS wrote:

I can imagine A LOT but most will probably be a combination of third party, indie and late first-party-games (third party also for that matter). I can imagine that they will focus on 5-10 first party titles, where some are enhanced ports or close sequels (perhaps Splatoon 2). I think that that 3D-Mario will arrive way later than many seems to expect. I don't think it will be a launch title. I would guess it comes late 2017, at best summer 2017.
      While if we could get a splatoon 2 early in the switch life not a remaster and get Zelda day 1 and a 3d Mario around the holidays of this year I think that right there would be a solid start for the switch.
      Lol Zelda alone would be a good darn start if you ask me hahaha, that will have me occupied for several months, and I will return to it for several years to come. For me I think that the wait for Zelda Switch will not feel as painful as it has done for BotW.

BotW + Super Mario Switch + Yooka Laylee, those alone makes 2017 to a great year for me.
    • I would assume... Around 6-10. I'm not sure why, lol, it just seems like a happy medium, not being pessimistic but not being too enthusiastic, either.

I'd like a new 3D Mario, Splatoon port/sequel, Sm4sh upgraded port (combining the contents of the Wii U and 3DS versions), a compilation of the Zelda remakes for 3DS and Wii U with upgrades, perhaps with Skyward Sword HD, a new Mario Kart, one or two brand-new IPs, Super Mario Galaxy 1+2 HD and compilation of GameCube games remastered and upgraded.

Not a particularly *great* lineup, lol. But my imagination isn't so great atm :x
    • MVS wrote:

Zeldaisthebest! wrote:

MVS wrote:

Lol Zelda alone would be a good darn start if you ask me hahaha, that will have me occupied for several months, and I will return to it for several years to come. For me I think that the wait for Zelda Switch will not feel as painful as it has done for BotW.
      BotW + Super Mario Switch + Yooka Laylee, those alone makes 2017 to a great year for me.
      Just Zelda is not even close to enough for its first year. Just one game for a system is not much and its not even a game you have to have the system for has the game is going to be one wii u in less those rumors about it not coming to the wii u is true. I do think 2017 is going to be a great year but not just because of Zelda and Nintendo but also got Horizon and maybe a great new Spider-Man game this year if it is not a 2018 game that is.
    • Zeldaisthebest! wrote:

MVS wrote:

Zeldaisthebest! wrote:

MVS wrote:

Lol Zelda alone would be a good darn start if you ask me hahaha, that will have me occupied for several months, and I will return to it for several years to come. For me I think that the wait for Zelda Switch will not feel as painful as it has done for BotW.BotW + Super Mario Switch + Yooka Laylee, those alone makes 2017 to a great year for me.
      Just Zelda is not even close to enough for its first year. Just one game for a system is not much and its not even a game you have to have the system for has the game is going to be one wii u in less those rumors about it not coming to the wii u is true. I do think 2017 is going to be a great year but not just because of Zelda and Nintendo but also got Horizon and maybe a great new Spider-Man game this year if it is not a 2018 game that is.
      Obviously I just spoke for myself, of course it is not enough with one game, what did you think? Not even three or four games is enough. We are talking about march, not the last three months of the year, which is the usual time for a console release.