Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
~*sPoOkY hALLoWeEn pArTy~(I'M A DICK)* GAME OVER!
  • I guess I'm okay with ending the day early, but I'm still so confused about what happened this game. I can't wait to see the night actions and such at the end of the game.

Also boxes I told Hollowman to investigate Cody because I was pretty sure he was scum, and then Hollowman came back the next day with a red result on Cody.
  • boxes wrote:

- HH's binocular result (could have been verifying Foo visiting Scum!English, or both HH and Foo could have been redirected to the same person)
    Firstly

[unvote]Anomaly[/unvote]
    [vote]English[/vote]

FINAL answer lol sorry

We have two options for Nexus redirections which I'm going to assign 50% probability each (since according to Mike this has not come up in their previous games and there was no protocol on it)

(a) n players targeting the Nexus would be redirected to n new targets
    (b) n players targeting the Nexus would be redirected to 1 new target

If option (a), there is a significantly lower probability of HH being redirected to the same person Foo was redirected to, so the fact that Foo was observed visiting someone by HH would paint English red

If option (b), there would be no way to distinguish between both HH and Foo bouncing to a new person and both HH and Foo visiting a scum English.

So a net result in favor of scum English
  • English wrote:

Also boxes I told Hollowman to investigate Cody because I was pretty sure he was scum, and then Hollowman came back the next day with a red result on Cody.
    Scum were bussing each other all over the place in this game. Anna voting for Axius, Axius stated he always reads Linkle as red (IIRC), if you're telling the truth then Anomaly really threw Anna under the bus.

You suggesting Hollowman investigate someone is not evidence in your favor.
  • boxes wrote:

Scum were bussing each other all over the place in this game. Anna voting for Axius, Axius stated he always reads Linkle as red (IIRC), if you're telling the truth then Anomaly really threw Anna under the bus.
    You suggesting Hollowman investigate someone is not evidence in your favor.
    Fair enough. But by the same logic you can't use Anomaly leading the wagon against Anna as evidence in favor of them being a townie.
  • Kay Faraday wrote:

Funny you should bring reads into this, but I've actually had a scumread on you for the majority of the game.
    And that's your problem.

I had a scum read on HH this whole game, and I thought Anna was town until the day they died. At this point everything I thought I knew (except for one of the people between Hollowman and Cody being scum) is wrong, so I'm just thoroughly confused by everything.
  • Anomaly wrote:

Okay, so let's say you lynch me, and I flip green. Who do you vote for tomorrow?
    Damn I don't know. If you actually flipped as a Tracker then it would mean at least one cop investigation on boxes or Kay was wrong, since Tony could not be scum. Then I'd go for boxes since Kay was silenced, so Kay should be the least likely to be scum.

And wouldn't you do the same thing in the event you lynch me and I flip green? Or would you go after someone else?
  • English wrote:

And you really want to kill me based on probability and not the reads/conversations in the game?
    I've stated in previous games that I don't believe in reads, but I do have some data on vote history and actions, which is compiled in a list earlier today, which is also less in your favor. EDIT: All I did was revisit "very weak evidence of scum" on your part and assign it more weight.

English wrote:

Fair enough. But by the same logic you can't use Anomaly leading the wagon against Anna as evidence in favor of them being a townie.
    Anomaly claimed just to get Anna lynched though, when everyone was piling on Kay. It wasn't a suggestion that someone else was expected to carry out. It would have involved a fake claim (could have been countered) only to bus a team mate...?
    [signature by RealmWings]

The post was edited 1 time, last by boxes ().

• English wrote:

Anomaly wrote:

Okay, so let's say you lynch me, and I flip green. Who do you vote for tomorrow?
    Damn I don't know. If you actually flipped as a Tracker then it would mean at least one cop investigation on boxes or Kay was wrong, since Tony could not be scum. Then I'd go for boxes since Kay was silenced, so Kay should be the least likely to be scum.
    And wouldn't you do the same thing in the event you lynch me and I flip green? Or would you go after someone else?
    It's tough to say, since I plan on tracking Kay tonight. If she visits no one, then that means everyone left has done nothing while I tracked them. The only solution left to the puzzle would be that boxes is a plain old Mafia Goon and wasn't the one to deliver the kill when I tracked her, since she was the only one I tracked when another scum was still alive.

If Kay visits someone, it's likely the person who died at this point, so naturally I'd vote for her.
  • Anomaly wrote:

Let's say I was Mafia. Tracking a Vanilla Townie claim N1 would be a safe bet. Tracking a fellow Mafia N2 would be a safe bet. Tracking an unclaimed boxes N3 would be pretty risky, unless I had the Role Cop to assure me she was vanilla. Lying about tracking the town cop on N4 would be downright stupid.
    This is operating under the pretense that you even are able to track, which I cannot affirm in good judgment given your shoddy "tracking" history.

FWIW, it feels odd to me to have a game with a Tracker and no Watcher. The role for watcher was realized in the form of a one-use item, no?
  • English said

"Well FUCK"

And ran head-first into the combined fists of boxes, Anomaly and Kay Faraday.

He exploded with a mighty

ENGLISH WAS:

Display Spoiler
    A MAFIA GOON dressed as Satan o:

---

Anomaly the Tracker, Tony the 1x shot Day Vig, boxes the Vanilla Townie, and Kay Faraday also a Vanilla Townie, looked at each other in astonishment.

"We... we won?"

THE TOWN HAS WON! CONGRATULATIONS :D

---

It was in this moment that AvaLiah looked at each other and frowned.

"Seriously, though, there's only like... 4 people at our party, not including us, and including one of the hosts. This party sucks. We need more hot baez up in here."

Michael nodded and from his pocket he presented some Phoenix Downs.

"...How long have you had those?"

"This whole time"

"Then why the fuck didn't you give them out sooner. We could've saved a lot of hassle if we just revived people who were dead to tell us who killed them."

"Because I enjoyed Sol crying as a ghost that he wanted to come back to life."

...Fair enough, Michael.

Fair enough.

And with that Michael made his way around the party and brought back to life all their guests--even the dudes who committed murder, though AvaLiah were sure also to call the popo so that they could take them away after the party was over. But like, not right now, there was a party to be had after all.

Tony, Kay Faraday and Anomaly went around high fiving everyone as they came back to life.

And so Foo returned to life and boxes was very happy though she also told him he was not to talk to AvaLiah ever again because they were terrible friends. Foo said "OK" but knew deep in his heart that the pair would follow him around anyway because they were dicks. Sigh. Such is the life of a Bride.

Linkle, Cody, Anna, Axius, and English also woke up and when people gave that "wow you guys are dicks for killing us" look, they kinda shrugged and said "...jk? lol"

HarmonicalHero and Orion, who were currently Splatoon art, took their proper form. They looked at each other and did this

Sol reappeared and patted down his body to make sure he was truly alive again. And then he wept tears of joy as he fell into Michael's muscular and manly arms. Michael shed a single man tear.

Hollowman awoke and figured out how the door worked, and could finally return to the party.

Double A sat up and searched for his Shadow Chica. He discovered it was English. The looked lovingly into each other's eyes and said not a word, for no words were needed when true love was in their hearts~~~ <3.

And then AvaLiah turned the music up obnoxiously loud

As everyone danced like cray cray until the sun rose. They all got hammered af too, which was great.

Soon the police arrived and took away the mafia (or carried them out because drunk as hell) because, you know, murder is kinda sorta against the law.

Everyone else lay scattered around Fooxes' house, asleep and snoring and hella wasted.

Damn.

What a fucking great Halloween party!

THE END

• NIGHT ACTIONS:
    Halloween Mafia - Google Sheets

ROLES:
    Display Spoiler

Hollowman - Cop
    Double A - Doctor
    Anomaly - Tracker
    Foo - Inventor (1x watch 1x commute 1x night kill)
    Tony - 1x Day Vig
    boxes, kay, Orion, HarmonicalHero, Sol - Vanilla Townies

Linkle - Godfather (investigation immune)
    Cody - Role Cop
    Anna Claire - Jack of all Trades (1x protection 1x roleblock 1x silence)
    Axius, English - Goons