Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Mafia XXVIII: Fire Emblem Mafia (Chapter 7) - Light Inheritors
  • Also, looking at discussion, I don't want to get what I said all bumfuzzled.

Basically, here is what is being assessed.

Jaime is scum (True or False?)

Kae said something honest Day 1 (True or False)

What Kae actually said doesnt matter since it's too hard to determine. However, if one of my listed statements is false, the other is true.

So if Kae is able to say she was honest in EVERY statement she made yesterday. Jaime is NOT malintentioned and is actually Town.

@Kae I just want to know if you lied about anything, anything at all yesterday lol.
    "Constantly talking about what you've done is a long winded way of saying you don't do s*** anymore." - Ross Enamait

#GainsWave2018-'19
  • Because I'm an Oracle that receives a group of GM created statements to interpret which statement is false. 3 statements were easy to interpet, but those two statements are what I'm struggling with.

If you didn't lie at all though, Jaime isn't scum. Your caution assures me you two aren't both scum working together (though it doesn't clear nor incriminate you)

Jaime Lannister is good to go in my opinion

[Vote]Kay Faraday [/vote]

With ya Jaime
    "Constantly talking about what you've done is a long winded way of saying you don't do s*** anymore." - Ross Enamait

#GainsWave2018-'19
  • I'm gonna be headed to bed in a bit as well. Keeping my vote on Jaime as a placeholder until someone better comes along.

If anybody has anything they want me to address tomorrow make sure you ping me or quote a post or something, I'm going to be busy until three or four hours before EoD and I might miss a lot. I'll try to pop in from time to time, but no promises. Cramming for my exam tomorrow comes first after all :p
  • Apparently the education thingy doesnt start for another 20 minutes. This gave mesome time to read through the last two pages.

(Also on mobile. So there will probably besomething wrong with my grammarand spelling. Sorry.)

@Rambo what werethe three other statements that was quite obvious?

At the moment we havethe two statements of Jaime havingdishonorable intentions and Kae said something honest during day one.

Silver could mean that Kae said something honest about fire emblem games being a show thatyou control (paraphrasing).

Silver could mean that Jaimes roles is not having honorable intentions.

Its prettyhard for us to discearn (sp?) what they mean, when we dontknow the whole picture.

Did you haveto ask something, Rambo? Or was this justpresented to you as a passive power?

Im rambling... And i have to go now. Lol.
  • Hi guys. Unfortunately, I was away for most of Day 1, so I couldn't participate in the vote. I really wish I could have. :( It's sad to see Orion die due to a mistrial.

However, I did look back at everything that led to that decision. As a result, I'm highly suspicious of a couple folks. Particularly Jaime Lannister and Solsetur who targeted Orion very early on and never changed their vote.

If Rambo is indeed the Town Oracle, this confirms my suspicious of Jaime. But I'm much more suspicious of Sol, because he's been leading most of this conversation.

@Jaime Lannister and @Sólsetur I want to hear your reasoning again for targeting Orion so early on and mercilessly attacking his character. Why would you purposefully cast suspicion on him? I don't see "placeholders" and "use of RNG" as reasonable qualifications for being lynched.
  • Hey guys I just caught myself up. I feel sort of guilty for posting on here, because I'm behind on Land Wars and I need to post a strategy....but oh well.

@Ruki I'm confused on who I was throwing shade on. I think the only jab I threw was that I found it suspicious how quickly blackbird and I were paired together. The comment I made on newbies had no intent on leading the group to kill one of them. I never even implied that. It was more of a reminder that just because they are new people, that they could still be mafia. I'm also not in complete agreeance with blackbird. I could never bring myself to vote for a newbie on day one. Day two is a different story...but I would still feel bad about.

People keep twisting my words that I wanted to lynch one of the newbies. Let me repeat myself. That is not at all what I was trying to say. Do you guys got that?

Yikes...I sound bitter right now.

Sig by the ever so fabulous ~ Sólsetur
  • @Rambo: right now it looks to me like you tried to get a wagon started on Jaime (since she would've been a good mislynch, having capriciously started all 4 wagons yesterday), and when she pointed out that your roleclaim didnt make sense you switched gears. The "5 statements" story sounds like a good excuse you could've had prepared for when Jaime flipped green so that we wouldn't lynch you next - although TBH we probably would have anyway, as the part about Kae seems sketchy af and you aren't even mentioning the other statements despite there being no reason to withhold them. I'm going to give you ONE chance to come clean about whether your role is what you currently say it is because if you change your story again later I'm going to vote to lynch you on the spot and that vote won't change. If you admit it now, I won't necessarily vote for you, but I'll want a good explanation. Make your decision NOW

Also, if you ignore this post I'm going to vote for you. In fact, I'm going to vote for you and wait for you to respond.

[vote]Rambo[/Rambo]

To everyone else: I'm not looking for a wagon on Rambo yet so if I see other people jumping on, I'm going to take a dim view of it.
  • Only one problem with your reasoning @DoLeo

I had no need to switch gears from pursuing a Jaime wagon if that's what I wanted. The momentum was still there.

You'll see I asked @Kae a question right at the open as well as voting Jaime.

As for the other 3 statements. I could mention them, but that's stupid considering the replies will be "Ooohhhhhh how virrey confeenient they go puurrrfect whicha sturry Mr. Ramboliah Jameson."

#GainsWave2018-'19
  • @DoLeo Anybody voting for @Rambo is suspicious to me after reading the last few pages. I have no reason to doubt his claim. However, I'm not entirely convinced if you are scum to be completely honest. On the other hand, @Kae is acting quite suspiciously, but to be fair, I don't really know her playstyle - does she always behave like this?
    "Can't post that on a Christian forum."
  • Please Understand wrote:

@DoLeo Anybody voting for @Rambo is suspicious to me after reading the last few pages. I have no reason to doubt his claim. However, I'm not entirely convinced if you are scum to be completely honest. On the other hand, @Kae is acting quite suspiciously, but to be fair, I don't really know her playstyle - does she always behave like this?
    Actually, yes, yes Kae does. She's doesn't trust anyone she's never had a beer with.

#GainsWave2018-'19
  • Rambo if you had said "I wanna hold onto them because I wanna try and trip people up later" I could've gotten on board with that. But if you're withholding true information because it'd maybe make you look suspicious, that's not helping anyone but yourself. As for the momentum, it's a good thing you removed your vote when you did because when I logged on and started reading today's posts, my immediate thought was "bullshit, that's not how an Oracle works; they can only ask questions that the GM would know about before handing out roles; you couldn't ask about Jaime specifically". I would've voted for you and NOT as merely pressure. Then I saw Jaime pointed out the same thing and immediately your tune changes. So yeah, I'm not overly impressed with you right now. I just have yet to figure out whether you're ACTUALLY who you say you are and were truly just laying bait for scum, whether you're merely a Townie who was so convinced that Jaime was scum they fakeclaimed, or whether you're the one with dishonorable intentions and don't wanna share the other three statements in case one of us is able to contradict you.

So two things:

1. Are you definitively claiming that your role is what you currently claim it to be? I won't let you go back on this later.
    2. If so, what were the other three statements? If your only concern is that we'll view them as "convenient", then that should be for US to decide. You've roleclaimed and so there's no need for you to withhold information anymore unless you actually believe withholding it can trip scum up later.
  • @DoLeo What you describe is a traditional MafiaScum Oracle role, yes. But this a custom, 3.5 bastard, 780 horsepower, custom game. That's quite a bit of room for the GM to modify roles as he sees fit.

I'll give a little though. Another question was that a doctor was successful. No one died, so it's safe to assume that statement is True.

#GainsWave2018-'19
  • Rambo, do you think theother statements could be useful to other roles?
    As you said, the doctor was successful. Which we can deduce is correct. Then the doctor in this game knows that their target was targeted. That peraon (doc) can now think about why the mafia were going to target the same target.
    Was it specifically mentioned the doctor? What about other roles? I would assume there be more than one protective role.

I would love to see the other statements, but Im second guessing myself. What could the mafia use in this information?
    You share what you want Rambo, just wanted you to think a bit more if itcould be helpful to others aswell. :)
  • The statement about the doctor being successful in the first night sounds a little bogus to me. The chances of a first night save are less than 10%. @Rambo, I believe you have some 'splaining to do. I would like some more concrete proof that you are the Oracle as you claim.
    "Can't post that on a Christian forum."

The post was edited 1 time, last by Please Understand: Fixed @ ref, sorry. ().